Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2017, 06:48 AM

Default I wore squarecuts for a couple of days

Just back from a 2 week holiday in France. The ferry ramp caused vibrations that caused an intermittent electrical fault in no 3 sparkplug and I had to call for international roadside assistance.
The French only speaking car transporter driver took my car and I to a garage in the middle of nowhere and left me there telling me my next contact would be arrive soon. It was very Secret Army/'Ello 'Ello.
Being Saturday and expecting to need parts delivered I was sent to a safehouse and needed to pack lightweight camping gear to take from the car.
I was sent to camping le Pin Parasol at the expense of green Flag.
http://www.yellohvillage.co.uk/camping/le_pin_parasol

Of course being France shorts are banned in their pools and packing fast I'd left all my speedos in the car except for a swim thong. Not wishing to be thrown out of a luxury campsite I had to buy grey square cuts from the camp shop for E10. I swam in the square cuts a couple of times on the Sunday, and sunbathed in them most of Monday while waiting for the phone to ring about my car. Am safely home now.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:44 PM

At one of the facilities, there is the admonition that only tight-fitting swimwear is allowed. But then the odd thing is that the video showing the water park and swimming facilities show guys of various ages wearing longer and baggier suits much the same as you would see in the US. The rule must apply only at some pools and facilities.

I would be more interested in the tight-fitting swimwear rule were strictly enforced