Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2017, 12:52 AM

Default Old Green Bike

Writers note: a teaser of a story to come. I have been working on this one for a while. I hope you like it. As a side note, any sexual acts involve people of legal age.

The Old Green Bike:

Prologue:

“Let's get ice cream,” Sky became alert as the car made the long descent into the tiny town of Patten on the journey up State Highway 11 into the North Maine Woods. It was a remote place, especially once past Baxter State Park, known for logging and Potatoes. And, of course, Moose.

"Sounds like a good plan," Ken replied as he made the left into the summer ice cream stand. "I hope they don't freak out at my attire," Ken laughed. Of the two guys he was the one more revealed. Ken wore a vintage triathlon Speedo, the logo across his backside. Sky was in a tight, form fit one piece skinsuit, it held nothing back.

"You're fine, plus with all the numbers written on you, it is obvious you just did a race." The two guys got out of the car. The shop was busy, mostly with teen age kids hanging out. Ken and Sky walked over to the line to order. A few glances, but nobody seemed to react to what they had on. Despite being in just the swimsuit and short top, Ken was less on display than Sky, who was sporting a very obvious bulge in the one piece kit he was wearing.

"Were you guys in a race or something?" a very polite young guy in line ahead of them turned and asked. He was with a group of four guys, Ken guessed they were 15 or 16.

" A triathlon in Bar Harbor," Ken replied.

"Wow, really?" the teen replied. "Hey, guys, they just did a triathlon," he said to his friends. "I am on swim team at school," he turned back to Ken and Sky. "Do you race in your Speedo?" He asked.

"I do," Ken replied, " but most guys wear trisuits like his," Ken finished, pointing at Sky.

"That would be so cool," came the youthful reply. Ken wasn't sure if he meant racing in a swimsuit or doing a triathlon. He figured best not to ask. After they got their ice cream, Ken and Sky sat at a picnic table eating. The young swimmer came over and joined them, along with a friend. Sky and Ken told them about the race. "One day..." the young man said, a wishful look in his eyes.
Allen woke up early after a fitful night of sleep. The old farmhouse was warmer than the 58 degree outside temp, a reality of 1890 uninsulated construction that trapped heat on the second floor. Allen wrestled between being too hot, too cold, and too horny. It was not quite five when he woke, the early sunrise lighting up the room, the hum of the window fan fighting to cool him, and his old blue print Tyr swimsuit damp with sweat and bulging with his youthful sexual urges. Summer swim team practice was at 8, but what had kept the handsome young man awake all night was thoughts of triathlons. The short conversation at the ice cream shop stirred an interest, actually a desire. He flipped the single white cotton sheet off, laid uncovered on the bed, letting the fan blow on him. His legs were spread about shoulder width, the stretched out suit slightly loose, clinging only to the parts of him rising the highest. He rubbed himself with his right hand, feeling his private areas. As much as he wanted to just lay there and think about what it must be like to be a triathlete, there were chores to do before heading off to practice.

"Time to get moving," Allen said to the silent room, rising out of bed. He shook his lean body and manually adjusted the fit of his swimsuit, positioning his cut anatomy up and to the right. He loosely tied the dangling strings, just as he exited his room for the lone full bath in the old, white frame house. Allen had started wearing old swimsuits around the house at a much younger age, a habit he would carry for the rest of his life. He was the youngest of three sons and two daughters, the last of each still at home.

"All yours," his very cute sister said as she exited the still steamy bath with its dated Formica counters and vintage fixtures. She didn't react to her younger brother and his fading morning wood bulge in the tiny swimsuit. It was just another day, she had seen it all before. Secretly, she thought he was cute, although she would never let him know that.

"Cool, thanks" Allen replied as he slipped by her into warmth of the lingering steam. The bath had a perfume aroma, feminine remnants of his sister's morning prep. Allen turned on the shower, jumping in suit on. He lathered up shampoo and used it to clean his hair and his body. He even lathered up his swimsuit, which felt arousing. He slid the suit down to wash the areas underneath. When he was finished, he pulled the suit back in place and let the water flow over him again while his hands explored his own body. He was swimmer lean, muscular, and his male physique was well developed for his age.

Dried off, Allen stood in front of the mirror admiring himself. He took various poses, Imagining himself having just finished a triathlon. "You look hot," he mumbled to himself. He really did. The wet suit clinging to him, accentuating his attributes.

"Hurry up," his sister yelled through the door. "I need to finish up!" She added with frustration. Allen hurriedly finished. As he opened the dooor, now in the wet blue swimsuit, she pushed by. "What were you doing that took so long," she complained. "Don't answer, I think I can guess," she continued. Allen ignored her, but knew she was right.

Allen traded the wet swimsuit for some tight fit jeans, commando. He had chores to get done, and he wanted to dig out his bicycle from the barn. He was, after all an aspiring triathlete. The beginnings of a longer story.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:09 AM

Default Story

Great story! I think any guy slip in speedo would get horny just some guys never try their loss!
Old 02-01-2017, 11:22 AM

I was hoping you'd write another story!!!! Thank you!
Old 02-01-2017, 01:56 PM

I'm liking the premise. Sounds exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter
Old 02-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Default 1: Dry Cables and Hot Guys

The farm was just over 1200 acres, all of it dedicated to potato crop. It was a rough way to make a living, but family bonds were strong, which made it all worthwhile. Like all small communities, there were politics, gossip, feuds, and all the drama that came with living in a place where everyone knew everyone, but the community also protected its own, accepted each other, and truly cared. Allen wasn’t quite old enough to really understand that last part, but he was starting to appreciate the acceptance part. He had just turned of adult age, about to enter his senior year. Still growing up in so many ways, and well grown up in so many other.

Chores finished, Allen still had time to go “upside” the barn, which meant going to the top level, which was used for storage, mostly. His jeans were now dirty, as was his shirt, and his tattered Deere cap was now coated in dust. He was on a mission. In the far back corner, he saw it. The old green Raleigh ten speed, his dad’s bicycle. A 1970’s vintage classic, handed down to dad from Uncle Fred. “A mighty nice bike,” Allen thought to himself. By no means on the standard of today’s bikes, with its heavy steel frame and antiquated derailleur system. The tires were probably dry rotted, certainly flat, and the wheels were about as true as a badly out of tune piano. Cobwebs, dust and even some rust coated the bike. The cables were dry, stiff and screaming for lubrication. He chain has not been cranked in years and looked every bit as stiff because of that. Allen saw none of the problems. “A little washing, some WD40 and she’ll be as good as new,” he said to himself. He was confident, even if he unrealistic. He pulled the bike free of the clutter around it. “Come on baby, we’ll get you riding in no time.”

“What the hell?” his dad said as Allen wheeled the squeaky bike up to the back of the house.

“I’m going to fix her up,” a confident Allen said. “Bring her back to life…” he added as he shot through the door. Time to get ready for swim practice. Allen headed in to get showered and change into his swimsuit. His mind racing with youthful excitement of his new adventure.

"Good luck with that,” his dad replied with a grin, shaking his head. Allen was always the dreamer, he thought to himself. Dad walked over and looked at the neglected old bike. “Sure had some awesome rides on her,” he said to himself, reflecting back on his younger days. Those days were long past, consumed by running a farm and raising a family.

Of the guys on the team, Allen was always the most colorful when it came to swimsuits. He probably, make that definitely, had the largest collection of swimsuits of anyone on the team, either gender. Allen loved bold prints and bright colors, and he loved his briefs cut narrower and lower. Amongst the guys, he stood out in both brightness and the more revealing fit of his suits. He slid off his nylon running shorts to reveal his brand new Turbo Joker swim brief, a bright white background with colorful stars on the left side and a bold joker face on the back. The fit was perfect, low and tight. He positioned up and to his right side, the suit just covering him.

“Dude, hot freaking suit,” said Jake, Allen’s best friend on the team, actually best friend ever. Jake was wearing a more conservative cut Speedo print with wider 3 inch sides. He looked amazing in his swimsuits. Allen looked specifically at Jake’s package, admiring how he formed a tight round bulge, the outline of him slightly showing as his anatomy curved around his balls between his legs, facing downward. Allen always got slightly aroused by Jake, a secret he never shared. Today was no exception. “Better stay away from the girls in that,” Jake continued. “No room for a boner,” he added as he playfully punched Allen in the shoulder.

The banter in the locker room was typical swim talk about swimsuits, girls, and who was going to kick whose butt in the pool. Allen was more of a distance swimmer, swimming the longer events on the team, except that he was fast on the fly so he swam that event also. The ten guys on the small team headed from the locker room together, seven in various briefs and three in jammers.

The outdoor pool was older, built in the 1960’s. It was shaped like an L with a deep end for diving. Eight lanes, of which three were removed for open swimming after the team finished practice. It was not heated, so the water was always cold, even in the peak of Summer. The day was perfect, blue sky and full sun, but the temps were still in the 50’s. They would rise to 65 by the time the team was done. The guys huddled with the 12 girls on the team as they waited for the fitness swimmers to finish up. The pool opened at 5am for lap swimming, and was always crowded right to the end at 8, when the team took over.

“He’s getting out,” Candy, one of the girls on the team proclaimed to the rest of the girls. The girls all adored Chris, a local college student who swam scholarship for Emory University. He was heading to his final year. As Chris hoisted himself out of the pool, it was revealed why. He had gorgeous blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, a masculine face that sat atop his stunning body. His abs were perfectly defined and after three hours in the cold water he still filled out the tiny, tight Tyr two inch side swimsuit very well. He stood for a few minutes on the deck, stretched, giving the girls and guys of the team a visual of masculine perfection. The lycra suit outlined him, pointing up and left. It was clear he was uncut and very well gifted in his anatomy.

“How’s it going?” Chris said as he walked over to the team. This was the best part. He swam for the same group, so he always came and chatted with the swimmers. He made the girls melt inside their suits, and made the guys hard. Even the straight guys could not help but admire him. “I am going to help your coach today,” he added. “”He has a big day planned and asked me to lend a hand.”

“Don’t change,” Candy said boldly to Chris. “Just looking at you in your Tyr will be motivation.”

“Well, I need a shirt, at least,” Chris blushed. “After my hot shower.” All the girls watched as Chris headed off to the locker room, his cute butt wiggled in the tight suit as he walked.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Default 1: Dry Cables and Hot Guys continued

“Wow, she’s in rough shape,” Jake said as Allen showed him the bike. The two friends came back to Allen’s farm after swim practice. They were both still in their now damp swimsuits, no shirts. Jake and Allen were the age and both had been swimmers since age five. They started swimming on the local community guppy team. Jake was a more rugged build than Allen, a bit stockier and not quite as tall. His hair was dark, matching his dark set eyes. He had a handsome smile that created the cutest dimples. He was very cute and very attractive. Allen was taller and leaner, camel brown hair, and the most muscular looking legs. Both guys rocked their swimsuits.

“Not that bad, nothing a little chain lube and some cleaning up can’t fix,” Allen replied.

“You’re pretty serious about this,” Jake replied.

“At least for now,” Allen responded. “I think it will be so awesome. Maybe after we eat we can work on her.”

“Sure,” Jake promised.

“Let’s go eat,” Allen changed direction. The two guys headed into the house. Despite it being nearly noon, a big breakfast seemed like the perfect meal. Allen’s sister watched intently as the two guys, especially Jake, in their tight swimsuits, loaded plates and bowls with far more calories than one should consume. Her eyes wandered to check out Jake’s bulge, she couldn’t help but look. He was so cute.

“How was swimming?” Maggie asked as the guys sat at the big wood table. “Mind if I crash your swim team meal?”

“Practice sucked, as usual,” Jake replied with a grin.

“Well, looks like you are making up for it now,” Maggie replied as she smiled at Jake.

“Allen, are you really going to try to use dad’s bike? He thinks you’re being foolish, you know,” Maggie did her best to deflate Allen’s idea. Sibling rivalry seeping out.

“Did he say that,” Allen replied with a hint of agitation.

“Well, not in those words, he just said you are biting off more than you can handle,” Maggie replied.

“Screw that,” Allen replied. “I’ll show him!” Maggie smirked, knowing she had just pushed one of her brother’s buttons.

“He is so easy to make mad,” she said quietly to Jake.

“I know,” Jake replied. “Trust me.”

“Don’t you start,” Allen said to his best friend.

The guys finished up and cleaned the kitchen. Maggie watched as the guys stood side by side washing and drying the dishes. She smiled at the picture of two swimsuit clad guys doing housework. She wondered if her brother was gay, she hoped Jake wasn’t.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 02-03-2017 at 12:36 PM. Reason: posting error
Old 02-03-2017, 11:35 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the early compliments. Hope you like the story as it unfolds.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 02-03-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: posting error
Old 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM

I love how optomistic Allen is! Nice touch putting Chris in this story.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:05 AM

STS, very interesting story. Plz continue
Old 02-04-2017, 12:59 PM

Default 2: The Stain

Allen laid in bed, thinking about the day. Jake and he had made great progress on the bike. They lubed up the old chain, cleaned up the dusty old frame, and they got the wheels trued up enough to spin free, thanks to help from Allen’s dad and his old bike toolkit. The derailleurs were a bigger problem, and they had not quite figured those out. As Allen dozed off, his mind began to replay the day.

“Getting closer,” Jake said as the two guys admired their work. Jake’s swimsuit was stained with a swipe of grease from where he had rested his hand on the side panel. Allen felt bad for him, the suit probably ruined with a black smudge stain.

“You probably should try to wash that out while it is still fresh,” Allen had suggested. The two guys went into the bathroom and Allen watched as Jake showered himself with hot water and lathered up the stained section.

“It’s not coming out,” Jake complained as he rinsed and tried several times.

“I have an idea,” Allen said as he left the room. He grabbed some degreaser from the laundry and brought it back up. Jake was still using soap and shampoo without success. “This should do it,” Allen said as he poured a handful of the clear liquid in his hand. He jumped in the shower, standing in front of his friend and wiped the liquid into the lycra material of the tight swimsuit. “Let that sit for a few minutes,” Allen suggested. Allen turned off the water as the two handsome guys waited for the degreaser to do its stuff.

“This is my favorite suit,” Jake lamented. “I hope I didn’t ruin it.”

“I know,” Allen replied. “It looks great on you, too.” Allen found himself awkwardly getting an erection as he stood mere inches from Jake. Allen’s suit swelled quickly, as he admired the outline of Jake’s amazingly long penis wrapping down between his legs, forming the most erotic ball shaped bulge. Allen reached down and adjusted his own manhood, which had grown to strain against the waistband.

“Dude, are you getting hard?” Jake asked, somewhat teasing. Allen’s arousal was very obvious, his erect rod pushing hard against the material, its outline showing full detail in the grasp of the tight, wet swimsuit. Allen blushed, giving Jake a smile that said he was absolutely turned on.

Allen reached out to Jake, placing his hand on Jake’s wet swimsuit. “Let me rub this in and see if we can get your suit clean,” Allen said. Allen did his best ignore his own urges, but he was getting very aroused. As he rubbed Jake’s suit, Jake started getting his own surge of excitement, his bulge growing. Jake spread his legs a bit, reacting to the sensation of his growing manhood.

“Looks like I am not the only guy boned up,” Allen said as he watched Jake get more and more aroused. Jake’s smooth uncut anatomy looked amazing pushing out from his tight bulge. The firm outlined bending between his legs.

“I know, dude, I can’t help it, you start rubbing me like that,” Jake replied. “Oh man,” he added.

Allen reached behind and turned the water back on. The warm spray ran over Jake’s shoulders and down his tight chest, across the front of his swimsuit and rolled off the end of his bulging middle. “Let’s make sure we get these suds out,” Allen said as he started directing the water over Jake’s lathered suit. He rubbed along the suit, making sure to push out as much of the degreaser as possible. “I need to get the front,” Allen said as his hand wandered over Jake’s bulge. Allen had never felt Jake before, in fact he had never felt another guy before.

“Oh man, Allen, you’re making me cum.” Jake said. Allen slowly rubbed his hand all along Jake’s anatomy. “Seriously, dude,” Jake added.

“There, I think we got it all,” Allen said pulling his hand away. Jake was clearly very aroused and massively erect.

“Oh man, you can’t stop now,” Jake pleaded. He reached and took Allen’s hand and placed it back on his firm erection. Jake stated to gyrate as Allen took him the rest of the way.

Allen jolted awake, just as he began to explode in the tight swimsuit he had worn to bed. He was breathing hard, sweaty, and pulse raced as his anatomy thrusted with each release. Allen laid back as the final surges finished.

“That must have been some erotic dream,” Jake said. He had watched it all from the bed across the room. His totally clean swimsuit hung dry on the door knob.