Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2015, 03:52 AM

Default Desmit Suits

Recently got these suits on Aliexpress -- a few different colors of each one. They take some time to ship to USA, but like them all. They are Asian size, so go up one or two if you order. They hold up for lap swimming.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...360183674.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DESMI...359161711.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mens-...368918818.html
Old 09-01-2015, 03:01 PM

Default Great Suit recommendation

Thanks for posting the Desmiit suit link. They look very interesting. How long did it take to get delivery?

Please post some pictures of you wearing the suits, it would be very helpful. Please show the suits wet so we can see how they look in use rather than simple promotional photos.

How many sizes did you have to go up for a proper fit?
Old 09-02-2015, 01:15 PM

I have made about a dozen separate orders to Aliexpress. How long the transportation time takes depends on the specific vendor and how full the e-packet planes are. The same order might take longer near the winter holidays than, say in August or September. For me this has run as short as under 10 days out to about 30 days from placing the order. But the package always arrives, and I have always been satisfied with the merchandise.

Once the order is shipped it will be assigned a tracking number. You can keep track of the order in China using that number, in my case until the plane lands in the US. On US orders the order is then transferred to USPS, and the same tracking number works on the USPS tracking site. I knew exactly that my last e-packet was going to be delivered that day by my (female) mailperson.

Aliexpress and the various transportation modes do a great job of keeping track of the package and exactly where it is. Some of the Asian sizes seem smaller than in the US but others seem exactly the same. I am actually wearing a 29" Waist jean from Aliexpress whereas I usually wear a 31" US size. The suits seem fine in the waist. The big difference is that they often fit lower on the butt. (In the case of the jeans you get really snug legs, which you might find way cool or not). You can compensate for this minimal butt coverage to a degree by ordering a larger waist size and the suit will have a longer rise, but keep in mind that the Asians are used to wearing these with less butt coverage than we in the US do. I do not yet have a Desmit suit but I suspect the Desmit suits fit quite low in the butt too tho maybe not quite as low as the Aqux and Seobean suits.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:53 PM

Default desmit suits

You can purchase Desmit suits from Neleus on Amazon also. Quick shipping ,good prices, and shipped from Kentucky in the U.S.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:27 AM

The vendors on Aliexpress are all different, but many sell the same products. Expect to wait a few weeks, but that's closer to the actual shipping time these goods take to travel for many of these manufacturers (other vendors are more "in stock" and in USA, but of course charge more because they keep inventory).

Maybe just order one per style, see how it goes and then maybe more. Their size L is roughly american M: but always look at the chart, and ask the seller questions if in doubt. The fabric and construction are great at this price point.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:15 AM

What is the top back to bottom seam measurement on your Desmits? I'm guessing they are a bit longer than a Seobean or Aqux and thus fit less low in back, but I could be wrong. A full back/buttcrack coverage suit is about 9 inches in a Waist size 30", but the Aqux and Seobeans sometimes run 7 1/2" or even shorter. 1"=2.54 cm.

Sebbie
Old 09-16-2015, 07:52 PM

Default I tried this one

I tried this one
It's not perfectly fit for me
It's for pool coz The material is very light

Old 09-16-2015, 07:54 PM

Old 09-16-2015, 07:55 PM

Old 09-16-2015, 07:55 PM