Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2015, 05:24 PM

Default What to wear?

Part I

I remember being fascinated by articles of clothing even at a very young age. I’m thinking that I was probably only 5 or 6 when I first discovered this. Even at a very young age, I found myself being preoccupied with getting to wear clothing that fit very snug around my male body parts. Obviously, I didn’t know all that was about to unfold in front of me at that age. It was a curious mixture of feelings. I was at once apprehensive, fearful (what was going on with me anyway?), and yet very, very enthusiastic, and somehow at the same time strangely excited. It was a weird combination of emotions for a guy my age. For me, all of this happened well before puberty, and I certainly wasn’t yet having orgasms, but whatever it was still happened every time I thought about wearing clothing that fit snugly around my genitals, and even thinking about this happening was way fun. About as much fun as a little guy my age could.

At the same time, I was starting to have some vague awareness that my feelings were somehow related to sex and maybe to having babies, but what the specific connection or connections might be I had no clue. I remember waiting for the summer sale catalogs from Wards and Sears to come out. I discovered they sometimes carried brief-style swimwear, and invariably they had some available for sale. But I lived in a landlocked state, and a long ways from any sort of place to swim, so why would I need a swimsuit, let alone a brief swimsuit, thou I so longed to be able to order one of those brief suits.

I did eventually have a little pool, one of those three-ring inflatable ones. To use the pool, mom did need to get me a swimsuit, but it was a plaid boxer style. Of course, the boxer suits from late 1950s, and by then I was about twelve years old. I quickly discovered that there was something really interesting about those suits, a snug-fitting brief=style “liner”. Whenever I pulled the suit on, my penis got bigger and harder, and I was having to “reposition” my growing penis inside the snug liner. Sitting alone in the little pool, there wasn’t a lot to do other than contemplate the meaning of life and all the unanswered questions I had about my body. But here my body was, stuck in that suit with the little nylon liner. As you can imagine, one thing led to another and I ended up having my first real orgasm sitting in that little pool. I was not only terrified, but I also thought it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced in my still young life.

That same summer, I think it was, my cousin and his family came to visit from the west coast. The cousin I was closest to, age wise, was about a year younger than I, just past 11, and his older brother was about 2 years older than me, about 14. Both my cousins were good swimmers. We went to the lake, and they swam in, guess what, brief-style swimwear. I so envied them. Then my younger cousin came home to stay overnight with me. We had a small house, and both ended up sleeping in the same bed. So, the time for bed came, and younger cousin took off the clothes he was wearing, and lo and behold, there was the little blue brief suit I had seen him wear during the day! His mom, my aunt, thought it was really weird that he liked that suit so much he wore it even when he wasn’t swimming. I was beginning to think there was more to this than his mom was observing, but I was obviously too bashful to ask. That was a strange night for me, certainly the strangest of my young life. If I recall correctly, he started out sleeping in just the suit, but then at some point during the night the suit came off and he pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms. The blue suit was just laying there at the side of the bed. I so much wanted to try it on, but I didn’t dare ask.To this day, I still find royal blue briefs with white piping extremely erotic...
Old 04-05-2015, 12:49 AM

I remember back when I was young the boy scouts had an "official" swim suit that was designed for camping trips. It was made of nylon so it dried fast and you could put in your backpack dry. They looked like they were made by Speedo and were gold and red striped with the scout logo on them. I had always had brief cut suits from my first suit, but these were that silky nylon and felt sooo good when I wore them. I think I joined the scouts just so I could get one of the "official" suits. It was that suit that started my long love affair with nylon suits. I remember almost living in them when I went to scout camp every year. Other guys had them and I recall that at least one of them had mentioned they liked the nylon too. I wish I knew how many of the nylon speedo type suits I have had since -- must be hundreds.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:02 PM

Default Part 2

Part 2

When I was bout 14, really snug-fitting jeans were the height of style, especially for young males like me, who had just gone through puberty. I did not fully comprehend what was going on with me and my body. Especially popular was a color called “sand”, which was something of an off-white, sometimes referred to as wheat. I think it was the color of un-dyed raw denim, pretty much. What I did know was that I was also suddenly very fond of clothing that fit snug in the crotch and butt, and the jeans that were so popular then really fit the bull, and were “tugging” at me and my psyche, so to speak. I was at the age then where it was really easy to get a full-scale erection and orgasm going, and these sometimes happened in situations that were quite unplanned. Just the vibration of the ride is a school bus would sometimes do it, and I had to be really careful not to get into a situation where I would be dealing with a trying to hide a sticky damp spot for much of the rest of the day. Usually, my underwear would “contain” the moisture, but not always. Sometimes an orgasm would leave a tell-tale damp spot in a very unfortunate place.

But, I still wanted those jeans. We were about 60 miles away from a store that sold them, so getting a pair was going to be quite a trip. At 14, I was still in the process of trying to figure out exactly how my “new” body worked. I was vaguely aware of pre-cum at that stage in my development, and at least somewhat aware that whatever it was could easily leave a quarter-sized wet stain on my underwear and maybe through to my jeans, which, even without a full-blown orgasm, could be quite embarrassing.

I also knew I wanted jeans that fit really snug, which meant finding a pair that was almost too small for me. Mom was wary of this. If she was going to want me to get a bigger pair, a pair that would still “fit” me as I grew. Mom went with me to the store—she was going to be paying for the jeans. Mom had another rule. She was not going to let me get a pair of jeans without first me trying them on. That set up an interesting dilemma for me, because the mere THOUGHT of pulling on a pair of really snug jeans was getting me hard and immediately causing all sorts of interesting sensations down there.

I crawled into the boy’s dressing room, and pulled down my pants I had worn to the store. I was already starting to pre-cum big time. What to do now? If I pulled on the jeans, it was likely that they were going to get some damp pre-cum stains on them, or worse! And I was at the stage in my adolescence where I was not at all good at forecasting what my sexual body was going to do to me next. I knew that I may quickly reach a stage where I was not fully in control of what my body did and what was going to happen next. In some ways, I was terrified: In other ways I was elated. Those skinny jeans were doing to me exactly both what I had hoped (and feared) they would do.

The story does have a somewhat happy ending. Somehow I avoided having a (fully orgasmic) mess in the changing room. I considered myself both very lucky and at least a bit in control of what my body did, a significant learning process at age 14. The jeans I took off did get some (for me, at least) pre-cum stains, and mom seemed satisfied that they fit me OK. I was back in the dressing room. I pulled off the jeans. I knew they would have to go across the counter when mom paid for them. I carefully folded the jeans so the wet spots would not show. Neither mom not the sales clerk were the wiser as payment was made and the jeans bagged. I still love snug-fitting sand-colored jeans.

At other times, I was not quite so successful in containing my young orgasms…
Old 05-18-2015, 06:10 AM

HI, I remember spending a week during the latter end of my school holidays with a friend and his family at a little cottage they had rented in a small sea-side village near our city. Being about 12 at the time I think, I had also started my love affair with skimpy swim suits and I recall my friend having a very brief yellow swim bikini and similar to this story he took it off just before bed time and it lay on the floor. I managed to put it on unseen beneath my pyjama bottom. When his mum finally left the room we shared, I whipped down my pyjamas and displayed his bikini on me, making some random silly comment. We both laughed though I found the tight skimpiness of the suit very erotic along with the colour. To this day I have 4 yellow bikinis of different brevity, ranging from 1/4 inch string side to a HOM 1.5 inch.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:25 PM

Default Teaching your body how to “play” with clothing.

Part 3

A lot of guys realize that they can get at least a bit turned on by simply looking at or wearing certain items of men’s clothing, but they also may very well see this as something of an annoyance in their psyche that can be the source of a great deal of pleasure, if even perhaps the turn-on could be a potential source of embarrassment, on occasion.

It’s safe to say that this Web site probably would not exist were it not for the fact that many men see snug-fitting swim briefs as a potential turn-on, whether the interest is mainly in feeling how the briefs feel when wearing them or seeing other guys wearing the same, or perhaps often both. There is something profoundly erotic about the thought of another guy who is enjoying the same sensations and feeling you are, at least for a lot of guys, even regardless of their sexual orientation.

When I use the term turn-on, I do not necessarily mean having a full-scale erection. Instead, I am talking about something that usually happens far earlier in the arousal cycle, the erection being more closely the late- or at least later-stage arousal. A lot of guys associate getting turned on with being with another person in some form, but keep in mind that growing up at least, you probably noticed that your body was responding to all sorts of what then appeared to be oddball situations. In those days, you certainly were not focused or secure enough to want to try and have fun with what was happening to you, let alone even understand why it was happening. What at some level was interesting and fun was also a bit scary and annoying.
Generally speaking, to the extent that a particular item of clothing will be around any parts in your groin area, a turn-on is certainly possible. For that matter, seeing another guy facing a similar “predicament” could be equally a turn-on. Your body will respond if the conditions are right, whether you consciously “will” it to do so or not. This is one of the most interesting things to know about all of male sexuality, that you can’t easily “will” a turn-on to either happen or not to happen.

Your body, most likely, start sending a “clear” indication that you are turned on, not by an initial erection as such, but by producing a small patch of viscous precum right where the tip of your penis is on your underwear. The precum is viscous enough so that usually the spot will not be visible on your outer clothing, tho this is not 100 percent true always either. A dime-sized precum spot can easily turn into a quarter-sized spot, and a quarter-sized spot can become half-dollar sized. You are not ejaculating, nor even erect, significantly. You may sense some “tightness” both in your penis and in the pit of your stomach, as your sexual being starts to tell you that it is experiencing it likes. How much your body likes the situation it is in can be directly measured by the diameter of the spot made by the precum.

It is fun to set up hypothetical situations to see if they affect you or not. The classic one is a swim team being asked to wear briefs for the first time and the swim team is all in the locker room changing into their suits. Will this all come off without any incidents that might be embarrassing to the team members. What if one guy exits the locker wearing his suit with an obvious clear precome spot right at the place where the tip of his penis must be? Will the other guys “respond” the same way, involuntarily? A most interesting question.

A second possibility is that the swim team guys have all gotten “used” to wearing their “standard” briefs, and can get in and out of them virtually without any involuntary precum production. Then the coach announces that for the meet next week, they need to swim faster and a way to accomplish is to reduce drag, which means wearing smaller, tighter and skimpier briefs than they use for practice at the big meet. At this point we get into an entirely new “round” of potential events. The guys who were able to “stand” their standard practice briefs without incident may discover that their bodies behave in mysterious ways at just the POTENTIAL of thinking about getting into something that is going to be a whole lot tighter and skimpier. Each new brief presents a new set of issues and problems to be overcome. The situation is both potentially embarrassing but also joyously enjoyable and fun. By this time most guys have already discovered that when they are producing precum they are feeling really really good, somehow. This is a most interesting discovery as most guys thought the really fun part about sex did not happen until the penis became erect and the ejaculation took place. The new information is that there is a lot of fun stuff going on, and none of this is to be missed from the very beginning to the very end of the entire cycle.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 PM

Part 4

The jock strap turn on is only a slight variation of the swim brief turn-on. In this case, a person who has never before had to wear a strap for some athletic endeavor is made to wear one. Let’s say the first experience is without a cup. Like swim briefs, a properly-fitting strap is really tight and snug. There are all sorts of new sensations from getting into the strap. I particularly think the wide elastic waist band provides a fun sensation, as does the leg straps, and of course that coarse-textured snug fitting pouch. This may lead to precum overload as well.

Then there are the hard cups, so much a part of sports like baseball. A properly fitting cup fits snug against the penis, tho manufacturers have been trying to make cups that work with a bit more space. Since the cup goes against the penis, there is the instant psychological sensation of the penis being enclosed. What generally happens is that the penis gets just a bit hard, and the consequence is that it presses physically against the immovable hard cup. It is not as if the cup is going to flex to accommodate to any degree. The poor guy is now even more turned on, and to solve the problem he tries to reposition the cup if just a bit in an effort to relieve a bit of the “pressure” both psychologically (the sensation of being “inside” something) and psychologically. Precum forms on the pouch containing the cup. I’ve discovered that if a guy is inside a cup it is very difficult to work into a full-scale erection followed by an ejaculation. Wearing a snug-filling cup is something of a “delicious” agony in which the guy can languidly precum for hours, adjusting the cup, pressing on it firmly and repeatedly with the palm of the hand or even tapping on it with the fingertips occasionally if he starts to lose the sensation. It’s a great way to just relax, entertain and enjoy yourself on a sleepy summer afternoon. It’s also a great way to build your stamina for delaying orgasm, which is a really fun exercise to work on. This is a favorite of mine.

Underwear of various sorts is always fun too. A simple one to try is just some tighty whitey briefs, ideally several sizes too small. For example, if you normally wear Men’s Med try buying a package of boy’s briefs size 12 or 14. This is a variation of the undersized swim brief technique. Ordinarily I wear a 30-32” mens brief, but I have discovered I can wear a boy’s brief down to about size 12. Below that gets iffy. The waist band should stretch enough, but the briefs get really snug. Plus, you will have to do some serious packing of your package to fit. All fun in a weird way.

Then there are other kinds of underwear such as thongs. Good thongs are like fine wines. The best are wonderful and amazing to wear, and the right one should cause you to precum in an instant. Each one fits a bit differently, and you will not know how successful a particular design is until you buy it. The best are wonderful. Many guys are apprehensive about the whole idea of having an elastic cord or band cutting between their buttocks, but that is all part of the fun psychological pressure. The best thongs cut rather deep between the buttocks, while putting upward pressure on the perineum area which is going to hit your prostate big time as well. What fun… Gotta try it if you have never done it… Nothing to be fearful of, and a real treat for the sexual senses.

I could write a book on the subject of Lycra and Spandex compression shorts, shirts and running tights. Maybe I will write a separate document on this another day, except to say it’s the same idea, here, basically. Combine this with one of the other garments discussed here, a brief, a strap or maybe even a thong

Finally, let me mention snug-fitting jeans on this list. Somehow I always get aroused wearing jeans that fit really snug in the thighs,---and the buttocks, and the calves. Again, combine these with one of the other options here, like the undersized tighty whiteys, or maybe a nice strap.

Now for the quiz question. You can tell for yourself whether your body has shown any “interest” in any of the ideas I have listed above. Specifically, did reading the descriptions of any of the techniques above cause your body to “respond” by producing precum? If so, you may want to try pursuing that particular idea on a sleepy Saturday afternoon. Show this to your partner, if you have one. If your partner is turned on by any of these ideas, then maybe you have found something that both of you would have fun with together, straight or gay.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:37 PM

Default turn-ons

It is always interesting to experiment privately with situations (and items of clothing) that could have the effect of turning you on. These are useful experiments to run, in part because they are fun to engage in privately, when you have no sexual partner to engage in sex play, but they are also excellent learning activities that can allow you to learn about fun activities between you and a partner.

There is really no significant down-side to all of this, especially if you like to do this as a solo activity. Having said that, not too long ago, however, I got a letter from a guy who revealed that he got very turned on by just thinking about the possibility of getting into a brief-style swimsuit, and was anxious about how this might affect his life with a potential partner. Straight guys who have swimsuit turn-ons usually are particularly worried about how what they should “do” with such turn-ons when they get into a relationship, particularly in a relationship with a woman. Does a relationship with a woman mean that suddenly all of these other turn-ons will simply evaporate into the atmosphere? I do not think so!

These questions about clothing related turn-ons and what to do with them in a relationship are not easy to answer. Women are wired very differently from men when it comes to sexual turn-ons, and for a woman it is all about the relationship with the partner. For most women, clothing fetishes of all sorts simply do not compute, and many women are surprised to learn that they got into a relationship with a guy who, in at least some instances, the woman is not at the center of a guy’s sexual arousal. This is part of a larger set of issues relating to a guy’s interest in and engagement in solo sex while in a relationship with a woman. A lot of women start to scream and then cry uncontrollably when they accidentally discover that a guy is engaging in solo sex in the bathroom or shower, and a swimsuit, strap or other snug-fitting garment would make the screaming and crying only that much worse. This is just an extension of the ideas girls learn from their mom’s growing up about sex and guys. These same girls as adults simply cannot believe that what they thought they knew about guys from their moms was sadly incomplete and inaccurate.

Gay guys as a group seem to have fewer issues with these clothing-related turn-ons of all sorts. Why? Because most guys know that this was part of their sexual being dating from even before puberty. I must have been only five or six when I discovered that I really enjoyed getting into and wearing certain clothing items, particularly anything that fit realy snuggly around my genitals. In the early days, I did not fully understand what was going on and exactly why this happens, but I certainly did know that what I had “gotten myself into” was a heck of a lot of fun. Growing up, I thought that as I became an adult and started getting into relationships with a partner, then these silly “interests” would somehow evaporate as simply something I enjoyed in my younger days. But now, in my late 60s, I can confidently assure you that my interest in these activities did not decline in the least. OK, I admit, I have never had a partner or even been in a serious relationship, in part because I was struggling myself with what to do with these other “interests” in a relationship. Are there partners who would not only put up with such interests, but better still, enjoy similar kinds of things? That remains only a fond dream. No one here would ever admit to that!

I have this collection of “stuff”. The guys here pretty much know what this stuff includes and can pretty well guess what is is in the collection as many of you have analogous collections of your own. I keep seeking out things that keep me, sexually turn-on wise, a little out-of-kilter. The unexpected, and indeed, the anticipation of the unexpected, is part of the fun. Swim briefs always are a good starting point, but I am always in search of another pair that is going to be smaller and tighter than any I already own.

A lot of you appear to be on the same quest I am on. Unlike some of you, however, I keep swapping back and forth between swim briefs and other possibilities. Jock straps too, are always fun. The whole idea is to wear something that keeps me aroused and thinking about the sensations coming from my genitals, but not so aroused that I go into an orgasm quickly. Hours-long arousal is better. Far better. For me, this has all been a learning activity, learning how to stay aroused but not immediately getting past the point of no return and go into an orgasm. This has been something I have only gradually learned how to do, control I only wish I could have had when I was, say, 12 or 13. But it is also a set of skills that could prove advantageous in a relationship, especially a relationship with a (male) partner who would like to learn how to be able to do the same thing…an entire afternoon of erotic pleasure.

This, what I like the most are items that keep me somewhat aroused for long periods of time, perhaps, say, an entire afternoon. I got up this morning longing to spend some time in a strap, a really snug strap. I know just the one. It is right here handy in a drawer. It has one of those really wide elastic waistbands, but being a Youth “Large” it is not very big. Just big enough to fit, however snuggly. I’m going to engage in my usual exercise routine today, involving stationary rowing and bicycling, so what I am wearing has got to “work” for that. My exercise routine will go more quickly to the extent that I am continuing to “enjoy” myself while engaging in the activities.

I decided I could use a bit more “padding” on my bottom for exercise than just the strap, which leaves me bare-butt, so over the strap I slipped a pair of “youth size 10-12” tighty whiteys over the top of the strap. They just fit. And over all of that, a pair of neat steel gray Starter compression shorts, and a compression tee on top. I am all ready to exercise, but also, I am feeling really good in the groin area as I write this. The sensations coming from my groin area are “snug” but erotically not uncomfortably so. Sometimes just for fun I also add a hard cup, but not today. I’m getting plenty back from just the combination I am wearing. Somehow I just “know” when I have hit on the right combination, and this is certainly right. The idea of finding a training partner who would like to experiment with the same remains a dream, but only a dream. Perhaps there is someone out in cyberspace who would like to experiment and play with this. Maybe send me a message and we can share some more ideas for cyber fun.

Sebbie
Old 07-13-2015, 12:58 PM

Default Precum fun

I ended up digging to the bottom of my underwear drawer this morning. I found a skimpy little pair of no-fly Jockey briefs in a navy blue color, with a white elastic band. Size SM, of course. These must date from the late 80s or perhaps the early 90s. I’ve noticed that Jockey stuff has gradually gotten “tamer” over time. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, they used to sell these thongs that were just excruciating fun. They were really snug, and often made from a cotton/Lycra blend. But what made them really feel neat was a very narrow elastic band in the rear, a band that was, shall I say, a bit short.

Actually the band was a lot short, and really cinched up snuggly between the glutes, to the point where it would disappear entirely. I still have a number of these thongs, and they haven’t lost any of their delightful “meanness” over time. If you wanted upward pressure on your perineum, something that feels really delicious (and that is an understatement), this tiny little Jockey was really the thong to wear.

Anyhow, back to the briefs. I really like how these fit. I can put my penis “up” and it just stays there, even (mostly) flaccid. Now THAT is snug. If you have been reading my stories here, you realize that I am a big fan of feeling cloth of various types pressing against the underside of my penis. I think most, if not all, guys get the same sensation, tho they are sometimes not willing to let things develop as they should. And seeing the outline of the underside of a penis rubbing casually against the cloth can be really erotic.

What to wear over the top of all of this? Why my pair of Forest Green “biking” shorts of course. They work fine for stationary rowing too, and I can easily see my penis is positioned “up even with the Hind shorts.

Many of you are aware that I have been in a long-term recovery from prostate surgery. I have been starting to get more nearly normal erections back. It’s happening but it has been slow. Many of my “experiments” with various items are designed to set me up with situations I found to be highly erotic (as in precum producing) before the surgery. In the surgery, the Cowpers glands are “downstream and left alone. I actually only discovered this about a year ago Many of you realize that I have always been a big fan of precum and the circumstances under which guys produce precum. I am pleased to report that in writing all this down, I now have a beautiful clear drop of gooey precum showing through my Hind shorts, right at the tip of my penis. This is great fun to see, and psychologically enormously enjoyable as well (and a great relief, too). Highly recommended!

OK, if you are wondering the details, post prostate surgery, orgasms happen and feel the same as before, but they are dry. This is actually convenient, if you like to play with yourself in bed!

Sebbie
Old 07-15-2015, 01:48 PM

Default On straps, cups and swimsuits

This morning, I got up thinking about how much fun various combinations of these could be, and I decided it was time to once again put pencil to paper, well, not a real pencil, nor real paper, for that matter.

As a teen, I never participated in any sport (baseball, football) where a cup was recommended, and I was a young adult before I learned that there was more to this than I had known. I have always been interested in items of clothing that confine my groin area, brief-style swimsuits being just one of many possibilities, albeit an excellent one with lots of excellent possibilities and sensations. By the time I started experimenting with cups, I had already messed around inside a lot of suits!

When I got my first cup, I quickly realized that I would be confining my penis to boundaries that would not expand should I become erect. The cup was, well, hard. In the early days, it was common for cups sold to those participating in sports were relatively flat, and many left very little space to grow, if that happened. I admit that the sensations I got from the early cups were part physical and part only psychological, the psychological part not being the actual physical pressure surrounding my penis, but instead just the realization that if my penis expanded to any significant degree, I WOULD be feeling the pressures from the hard cup on all sides of my penis, a cup that was there, but not for the moment at least confining me to any degree. It is normal for guys experiencing this when wearing a cup to “experiment” a bit, by adjusting the cup to see if a more “comfortable” position for the cup can be found. The problem with this idea, of course, is that making attempts to “adjust” the cup to find a more “comfortable” position for the cup. The problem with this approach, however, is that with a semi-erect penis, taking pressure from one side of the cup may very well increase the pressures and sensations coming from the other sides of the cup, perhaps making everything feel more confining, not less confining. Guys who wear cups in sports have to find ways to resolve the dilemma, or they will probably have difficulty keeping the mind focused on the sport at hand.

To varying degrees, cup and strap manufacturers have attempted to deal with this problem for athletes. The first attempt was to move away from the flat cup that pressed tightly against the groin, and go instead with what is loosely termed as a banana shaped cup. These cups, tho narrower, typically had a lot more space for the genitalia to flop around with, and so guys got less of a sensation of confinement, psychologically, at least. The term banana cup is actually a specific brand name, as Speedo is to swim brief. A side benefit is that the guy wearing the banana-shaped cup were going to look like they had a bigger bulge than when wearing the older design that fit nearly flat against the groin. At this point, if you go to a mass market discount or sporting goods store, generally all you will find are cups with straps set up to hold a banana shaped cup. The interesting thing, however, is that these are commonly sold in all sorts of sizes to fit athletes of various ages and body sizes. Some of the youth-sized cups are quite small and in particular quite narrow. These small cups can be readily slipped into a pouch of any size, so an adult who still wants to get a sensation of confinement can readily do that.

I have cups of all sorts of sizes, and I like to wear whatever I want on any given day. I am also very fond of many of my old-school flat cups I have collected over the years. Sometimes the sensations from these are really over the top and the technique of pressing the palm of your hand against the flat cup toward your groin can produce some really interesting sensations.
This essay would not be complete without me discussing with you some ideas for enjoying cup and strap technique. First, generally speaking, smaller, snugger-fitting cups tend to usually produce better sensations overall than larger cups. This is one instance where small is good.

Second, keep in mind that it is very difficult, and sometimes impossible to go into a mode where you can have a full-scale erection and orgasm without first removing the cup. You would think this would be comparatively easy, given all the interesting sensations coming from your groin area, but it is not.

Generally, what happens instead is that under the cup you will end up getting, at most, as semi, and you will probably start to precum inside the cup, perhaps profusely, creating those neat little clear globules of wonderful fluid from the Cowpers gland. Once you get set up to do this correctly, I would encourage you to take full advantage of all the sensations emanating from your groin area. You might think that most og the sensations are coming from where your penis is rubbing against the walls of the cup as you try and adjust yourself to come from, but soon your mind is focused on the sensations coming from your entire genital area, not just your penis. You should be feeling also that the inside of the cup is becoming moister as you produce precum in increasing amounts. If you feel that you are starting to lose sensations from the cup, do not despair. Usually just a quick adjustment of the cup will do it. I can do this literally for hours at a time, and have discovered that it is an excellent way to enjoy a lazy summer afternoon.

Another option is to wear a cup not with a pouch strap but with a swim brief. If the brief is snug and skimpy enough, the smaller cups should stay nicely in place, and not be noticeable except that the other guys might notice that you have a particularly good-looking bulge but without any obvious outlines.

Most guys are not able to maintain a state of arousal and especially not arousal with precumming profusely without eventually getting to the point psychologically and physically where the can no longer constrain themselves and basically feel that they must go into a full scale orgasm and ejaculation. But I have always thought that it was most interesting to see how much stimulation a guy can endure while still not getting off. (This was the theme of that video by the Japanese guy.) Press yourself and see where your limits are in this regard. The cup and strap certainly helps in keeping arousal high with long periods without orgasm. This takes both practice and will power, and the practice is a lot easier to do with the cup in place.

Today I have outdoor work to do mowing my lawn. I sometimes wear a strap and cup to do this work, as today. That will keep me safe and odd branches from piercing my private parts. Straps and cups seem to go well with physical labor, even if I am not engaged in a sport such as baseball or football. The day is already going quickly this morning. Atr some point today, I will probably have a full-blown orgasm, but for now, no rush. I am just enjoying myself, immensely enjoying myself. The walls of my cup are confining me, and I have been precumming as I write this. An excellent day, for sure!

Sebbie
Old 07-17-2015, 02:30 PM

Default Fun with swim suits

Let me suppose that you want to learn more about how your body reacts to situations that are (largely) outside your conscious control. Let me assume that you own at least a half-dozen swim briefs of various sizes. A basic stunt involves taking these out of the drawer, examining each one and checking its condition.

Next, it is fun to line these up in order, from least skimpy/confining to most skimpy/confining. It is always interesting to include in the group a new suit, one you have recently purchased but have not yet tried on.
Then, what you are going to do is try on each suit in private, but in front of a mirror, starting with the least confining of the suits you have selected for the experiment, and only gradually moving toward the more restrictive-and confining suits. In my case, the least confining suits often have a 32- or even 34- inch waist, and I gradually work my way down to something with a 24- or 26- inch waist.

As you try on each suit, do more than simply stare at yourself in the mirror. Examine exactly how each suit fits you, and what position for your penis in each suit looks best and feels best for you. How does your penis feel when confined in each successive suit? Also, as you pull yourself into each suit, are you starting to feel the tightening sensation that typically occurs at the very beginning of each erection. As you pull each successive suit in position, are you starting to get bigger? Explore different locations for your penis. Does one of the suits just feel better and more exciting than others?

Unless you are completely brain dead, the process of getting out of and then into a successively smaller suit is probably going to result in significant precumming, perhaps profusely. Take mental notes of all of this. Specifically, what was the suit that first got you there? Are we talking dime-sized precum spots, quarter-sized, or even larger? Take mental notes!

It will get increasingly difficult to try on, examine and adjust each successive suit. By the time you make it to the sixth suit in the row, you will probably be longing and clamoring more and more to have a full-scale orgasm. That is fine and to be expected as you near the end of the sequence of suits. Just take note that messing around like this probably not only taught you some things you did not know about your body and how it responds to what initially.

This is a great way to enjoy yourself and your suit collection when you are alone, but the same iea might work even better with a partner who is attempting to do the same thing in sequence. As you do this there is something hugely erotic about the simple realization that there is someone else near you who is experiencing much the same most interesting sensations and feelings.

Sebbie