Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2016, 05:17 PM

Wink Amazon Speedo Styles

Has anyone ever purchased some of the Asian Desmiit style off Amazon? I have looked at them and considered it because of the pricing but I just don't want to throw my money away if they are not worth it. Thanks for any info guys.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:03 PM

I have one pair of Desmiit briefs 2", 2 Desmiit bikinis 1"and one Desmiit swim thong. All are well made and have waist strings.
I have swum in the light blue briefs without any problem although they are a fashion rather than a racing design.
The two bikinis are white and green and fairly low cut. they are made large enough for European body sizes although a 36" is a XXXL size.
I am currently swimming in 2" side Maru and Speedo suits in a local pool but may swim in a 1" bikini there.
Have worn the 1" bikinis at a quiet beach.

If you want an Asian style low cut 1" bikini at a low price then consider Desmiit.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:10 AM

I have Desmitt and they are good suits for the money. I went with the low hip 1" side and like the fit.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:16 AM

I bought the Transparent Swim Trunk. More of a square cut in white, that when wet, is very transparent. Fun for the home, but cannot wear at the beach or public pool. Well made and a "slippery" feel lycra. It has yellow contrasting piping on the sides and weighted end draw strings. Not comfortable for long periods, I feel cramped wearing it. Guess the styling for the asian community.