Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 PM

Default restrictions

LOL - we need a kilt-wearing Scotsman also to post here.
Apart from twisted testicles, but of little concern to many on this forum perhaps, is the matter of overheating and resultant low sperm-count.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:01 PM

In response to Byron's point about wearing tight clothing and loss of male fertility.
Well fitting Speedos hold you firmly in place through the stretch in the material. Non stretch fabrics such as denim Close fitting jeans held in place with a belt and worn for hours in an overheated lorry cab will ruin your chances of being a father.
Cycling for long periods without the padding provided by cycle shorts also reduces male fertility. So it is best to ride in your Lycra.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:55 PM

Default Sleeping in speedos

I have slept in speedos since i was about 8, both parents did not know for a good while but when they did eventually find out we had a fw arguements. they told the story that it could harm "things" for later in life and later explaind about reduced fertility after finding i was still sleeping in my speedos years later in my late teens.

i now have 4 sons so reduced fertility does not seem to be a problem, all of my sons love speedos and wear them to sleep in and use them as underwear they all swim at school and leave their speedos on under their jeans after swimming.

myself and my eldest have moved on to aussiebum nylon speedos they seem to dry faster under your jeans, the wife loves the way the nylon feels in bed too.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM

Default cool

Welcome as new member today and interesting story there of the type we do not usually read.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:50 AM

I think the fertility issue is largely a non-issue, but if this is a concern for you sleeping in Speedos, don't use your newest, snuggist suit. Instead, pick an older, slightly to somewhat looser fitting one.

This is an excellent use for suits that are "past their prime" for the pool. small tears and worn spots in the Lycra don't really matter for sleeping suits.

I have an older, slightly bigger suit with wide vertical white and orange stripes that works really well as a sleeping suit. The elastic is a bit strethed out all over, but it still has its cord tie.

Sometimes I feel like wearting a snugger suit for sleeping: other times not. I just go with whatever feels right night-by night. Good to have a selection readily available.

Sebbie
Old 10-26-2012, 01:04 AM

Default Two pix

Found my kilt guy (though that wool gets a bit itchy):
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...765co1_500.jpg

"Ride in your lycra" - this guy not listening to Torchwatch:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...aw5vo1_500.png
Old 10-09-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
I was camping in South West France on the Atlantic coast not far from Bordeaux, it was hot, really hot. I opened and tied back the tent doors at both ends and slept on rather than in my sleeping bag wearing only a pair of red Kiefer Life Guard speedos. Anyone passing my tent could have looked in and seen me there, fast asleep, perhaps turning over in that tight suit.

The first time i slept in a speedo was on a camping trip, nothing as good as france weather wise... dad picked me and my brother up from school friday night. we had swim class last on friday so we had our speedos still on. we drove to the beach with dads friend and a tent it was a 4 man tent there was 2 adults and five under 10's, we had gone in an old land rover, dad knew we would be wearing our speedos so all he packed for us was shorts and t shirt for the whole weekend. it was warm and you can imagine 7 people in a 4 man tent hot and sweaty. everyone slept in speedos. after that every holiday i slept in speedos. then in my teens i started sleeping in them at home and have done since. now i have 2 boys of my own and they sleep in their speedos.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Daniel
The first time i slept in a speedo was on a camping trip, nothing as good as france weather wise... dad picked me and my brother up from school friday night. we had swim class last on friday so we had our speedos still on. we drove to the beach with dads friend and a tent it was a 4 man tent there was 2 adults and five under 10's, we had gone in an old land rover, dad knew we would be wearing our speedos so all he packed for us was shorts and t shirt for the whole weekend. it was warm and you can imagine 7 people in a 4 man tent hot and sweaty. everyone slept in speedos. after that every holiday i slept in speedos. then in my teens i started sleeping in them at home and have done since. now i have 2 boys of my own and they sleep in their speedos.

Camping.... that brings back a happy memory from my first school camp at 8. we arrived at the camp on monday morning, we were shown to the doorm. it was early november and cold at night. we had a long row of Gym type crash mats for beds on the floor, we took our own sleeping bags.after unpacking was lunch followed by various outdoor activities. we had been told to wear speedos as we would at some point swim in the river. the swim came last in the afternoon, the water was surprisingly warm for november.after swimming we returned to the dorm. tea was cooked so we grabbed our towels and sat wrapped in towels to eat our meal after tea no one moved from the table until lights out 9pm i had planned sleeping in my speedos it was like a treat to myself i had done this a couple of times earlier that year with a friend of mums and loved the way it felt far nicer than Pyjamas watching the other boys surprisingly most just got into bed in their speedos some put on t shirts. the camp was great fun and we swam twice most days in the river usually with a run to warm up after. on the second night we were awoken by one of the boys crying, he was homesick well we were 8!!. we sat whispering quietly then one boy said anyone fancy a swim. no one said NO. we put on sweat pants and tops then crept out and ran all the way to the river the boy whho was crying was smiling now. we had a good half hour swim it seemed warmer in the water than out. when we got out of the river we realised we had not really planned this too well. 15 boys in dripping wet speedos cold night in november and not a single towel between us. so to get warm we put on our sweat tops and pants over our speedos and ran back up the drive to the dorm. crept back in and i managed to find my towel in the dark we passed this round and we dried our speedos as best as we could and slipped into bed in our damp speedos. we did shiver for a while until we got warm. none of the teachers found out so we did that swim again the following two nights. we did however think to take a couple of towels with us... at the end of the camp we all agreed never to tell our parents about the late night swims. i suppose now we would not have got away with that they most likely have CCTV and all doors would be locked!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 04:08 AM

As a teen I slept in my speedos often. I dont really anymore. It is funny how speedos are a good cure for morning wood tho...
Old 10-14-2013, 04:01 PM

Default freedom

Sensual though speedos are, how about sleeping commando?
It is a simple enjoyment in life to enjoy rest between freshly laundered bed sheets - those few hours of the day when there is no need to be encumbered with any kind of garment at all, be it underwear of for recreation.