Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2014, 01:16 AM

Default Question about Neptune Scepter low rise swim briefs.

I just order two pairs of low rise Seobean briefs. I am beyond excited about showing some butt cleavage at the pool and beach.

I searched Amazon some more and found a company called Neptune Scepter. They are very sexy but a lot more expensive than the reasonably priced Seobean low rise briefs.

Does anyone have experience with these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (25.3 KB, 258 views)
Old 07-15-2014, 01:51 AM

Default new brand to me....

....and possibly new to others too by the lack of response (?Sebbie?)
You have chosen the French tricolor* it seems but also some very exciting designs are offered (if I have located the correct link that is):
http://amazon.co.uk/Neptune-Scepter-.../dp/B00DSGJTCI.

There are a couple of favourable customer reviews on the website and I would suspect the higher price reflects the high nylon content of the fabric - so you should expect something to last . It is however an unlined suit and I would question the sheer factor as whenever I see a white panel in the illustrations it appears "dirty" if at centre front.

Your question is quite a coincidence as only yesterday I was seeing a pic of a brief suit with a startling design of I knew not what. LOL - now I know I was looking at the Dream Wave.

*also other national flags available

Last edited by Byron : 07-15-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:02 PM

I know nothing about Neptune. All I know is the Seobean Briefs are well made and super tiny and tight.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:47 PM

I like a 2 to 4 inch side on my suits so am accustomed to brevity but theseI would only wear in a backyard pool and since I don't have one....but they sure are sharp
Old 06-20-2015, 07:27 PM

i tried the Neptune Scepter suit and was very pleased with it. The reason for the price difference from Soeben is obvious the minute you touch the suit. Great fabric and exceedingly well made. They have a great fit for me. I plan to get more.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:09 AM

From the pics on ebay and amazon, they look like amazing suits. I love the fabric designs.

I think I might purchase on as well.

I take it they are 1-1.5 inch sides??
Old 02-16-2016, 01:39 PM

i also found the Neptune Scepter after buying and swimming the Dezmitt and Seobean suits. All are made well and the materials are quality. The difference in NS suits is the construction. Fully lined these suits hold up well in any water condition. My recent purchase had eyelets for the drawstring. Being a hip hugging suit, the drawstring is necessary to keep the suit on in rushing water such as a fast turn or dive. i highly recommend them even though the cost is more.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:42 AM
Speedo Member

Not sure why LAPSWIMMER says NS suits are fully lined. They are totally unlned. Excellent suits. Very lowrise in the front, leaving room to only lay cock sideways. I love my three NS suits.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:40 PM

Ian, all the Neptune suits i have purchased are fully lined.the new material is more pleasurable to wear and they all have eyelets for the drawstring. when did you purchase a NS suit that was not fully lined?
Old 08-25-2016, 02:12 PM

This the new suit using the new material, but ALL my other standard material suits are line the same. Put it on inside out to show the lining.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LINER2.jpg (75.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg LINER1.jpg (75.7 KB, 86 views)