Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2016, 12:13 PM

Default Morphsuits in public siting

Was in San Diego last weekend, and my partner and I went to Old Town (love the train). When returning to the station three 20yr somethings were waiting for the train all in morphsuits. My observations were 1) no one said one thing to them, 2) all were comfortable in their suits 3) what the heck were they doing (just curious since morphsuits at Old Town do not go together, 4) I was envious.

Upon commenting to a friend who lives there she said "it's California"

Was glad to see them.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Speedo Member

What is a morphsuit?
Old 06-08-2016, 10:24 AM

Lycra Spandes full body suit. Completely covers the body, head to toe. The guys I saw were covered neck to toe.

I want to get one.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:35 PM

Morphsuit is also known as a zentai suit.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:39 PM

Wink Morphsuits in public sitting

I got to wear one recently, but not covering my face. it was at a Halloween party with college friends. The suit was royal blue color lycra nylon that really fit nice. The other guys were dressed in the same outfits and two of us were completely encased in his morphsuit from head to toe. Wearing these morphsuits was very sexually arousing for all of us, especially me with sheer lycra "Skimp Skamp style tan colored panties under my one piece morphsuit. During the Halloween night party, they felt warm comfortable, but when it was time to change out of them and into baggy pajamas that night, the guys and my self wearing these spandex outfits became turned on, when party Den Mother said she would help us change out of them. She called us one by one into the bathroom and the guys eventually left the bathroom in baggy pajamas, she continued calling us, one by one into the fancy bathroom, then stripping off their morphsuits and into those baggy pajamas, as they giggled and squirmed. Soon it was my turn, she was slow and gentle and I was very aroused, as she slowly opened the long back zipper on my Morphsuit, while I squirmed and blushed, wondering what she'll say when she sees those sexy Skimp Skamp panties underneath. It was fun, yet slow doing for her, stripping that clinging spandex outfit down my upper torso,then seeing the tan colored panties showing and my hard on still encased in half on half off morphsuit. She liked my tight panties, saying those come off too, as she continued stripping off my morphsuit, that still felt so snug and secure. She said my friends wearing those morphsuits weren't very cooperative either, while she peeled them off and they wore only a jock strap underneath. Once in pajamas, We all missed wearing those clinging one piece spandex morphsuits. They felt so snug and sexy too, yet, I wouldn't wear anything like them that covers my all face. It was fun wearing a morphsuit covering all all of my upper, lower torso and feet, an unusual, but a great snug sexy Halloween costume.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:23 PM

Red face Wearing pink leotard and tight on Halloween instead of a Morphsuit in public. it.

i went to a special Halloween costume party, a few ears ago dressed as a pink mouse, dressed in a silver colored tank style leotard over bright pink colored leotard and tights with pink ballet panties underneath. i was invited to stay with my uncle on Halloween night and it was really nice, when He guided me into the changing or undressing room called his home nudie room with fuzzy carpeting and wall to wall mirrors. Upon my arrival, being snug and warm in those Halloween bright pink mouse leotard and tights with a silver colored tank style leotard, like a woman,s one piece racers swimsuit. I had a healthy full erection in them, while enjoying the soft, snug and secure feeling in them. I placed among first place winners at the party, as an unusual sexy character in all pink. Before I knew it, he had a pair of loose pajamas for me that night. I did plead to keep my leotards on without the accessories, bu to no avail, when he slowly peeled the silver colored tank down and off me, despite my pleas to stay in leotards, agai to no avail when he began slowly opening the long back pink leotard zipper, firmly and slowly unzipping it, then freeing my arms from the clinging pink spandex sleeves. Feeling him stripping them off , was sensational, knowing, he'll soon have me naked. It was more erotic than having a one piece morphsuit stripped off me. he now had the leotard down and off me while saying "step out of the leotard", then peeling my bright colored pink tights off and finally the clinging pink ballet panties were stripped off me. He's finally got me naked with a bouncing hard on and eventually in baggy pajamas. It was a beautiful night for us, him happily stripping off my sexy pink mouse leotard and tights and soon seeing me naked baring all for him on a very chilly Halloween night in his nudie room. If I was wearing a morphsuit, it would have taken him less time and not as enjoyable undressing me that night.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 AM

Red face Morphsuits in public sitting

As said before those morphsuits certainly felt nice, yet being in all bright pink long sleeve back zipper leotard, matching bright pink opaque tights and pink brief style pantie under them, certainly feel so soft, snug and very arousing, especially after a fun Halloween costume party and being stripped out of those pink mouse leotard and tights. My uncle's undressing me for bed time. He starts peeling my silver colored tank style summer leotard off while I'm still snug in bright pink and saying " Stop squirming, it's all coming off now, Halloween's over, everything off now!" A few good pulls and the silver colored tank suit was unsnugged and soon down and off. "step out of it." I'm now just my warm, very snug fitting bright pink leotard and tights and pleading for him not to take them off, but to no avail as he turns my fully clad pink body around and slow begins opening the long back bright pink leotard. I'll keep pleading not to take them off while hearing the leotard back zipper being opened "unnnzzzippppp" and feeling a chill on my now bare back. All i could say "I want to stay in my leotard, please don't take them off" I did have quite a hard on feeling so snug and secure under all that bright bright pink. After a lot of my continued resisting and almost crying like a little boy loosing his security blanket and quietly pleading "no, no, I want my leotards, please don't strip them off." He eventually had the long sleeve unzipped leotard off, then managing to peel the bright pink tights down to my knees, as I continued crying " no, no, i want my leotards!" Again to no avail when he would free my kicking feet from the pink tights and now I'm in only the clinging pink panties, my last layer, still keeping my excited lowers snug and secure. Once my uncle had the bright pink tights off me, he would would reach for the waist band on those tight clinging panties and start slowly peeling then down, when I had a very strong ejaculation in my now soaked still clinging pink panties. He stopped a few minutes watching my young male climax in the Halloween costume panties and then gave me a nice warm hug, then peeled off soaked panties and then gently washed my damp male genitals and helped my now energy drained body into those baggy pajamas late that Halloween night.