Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2014, 06:12 AM
Speedo Member

Default lifeguarding with the college guys

I grew up loving the water. Became a high school swimmer (butterfly) and played more than a fair share of water polo. 6' tall, 'swimmers shoulders'...but everyone would laugh at my narrow hips and long thin legs. I'd look at the older guys on the swim team and marvel at how much bigger and bulkier they were - just being three years older. And couldn't help but notice how much more they filled out the nylon speedos we wore. I can still remember going to the local sporting goods store to buy my first suit. 28" waist. Black nylon with bright orange side panels. I remember slipping nervously, and being surprised at how sensual it felt...and becoming a bit aroused in the changing room. A bit embarrassed, I bought that one and a maroon suit. I loved the way that the old nylon suits over time just formed to your body like a second skin.

The only thing better than wearing a speedo in the pool I thought was getting a lifeguard job at the public pool for the summer. All summer in a speedo (sometimes with 'lifeguard shorts' over it - often not - and spending the long hot days in the sun. Although most of the lifeguards were the same age (16&17), we were surprised to learn that they had also hired three swimmers from the college team...and of course, we all shared a small locker room changing area...
Old 04-17-2014, 02:19 PM

Looks like an interesting story....
Old 04-18-2014, 11:22 AM

Would love to hear more!!
Old 04-25-2014, 11:36 PM

Sounds like you can tell us some interesting stories about after-hours lifeguard fun....