Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 PM

Default The rest of last post....

The day turned out to be better than the forecast. It was almost 80 by lunch. All of us were out on the beach. I had on a really awesome Arena suit that was black with three really cool wide red, medium blue and green stripes that ran across the front. I loved that suit and it really fit me well. Scott was still in his red suit, and Zach had on a black and gold Speedo. Thomas wore a solid burgundy team practice suit. We ended up in a game of volleyball, four on four. About 2 someone decided it was beer time and ran back up to the room. They brought out a small trash can filled with beer and ice.

Well into the fourth or fifth round, Alan and a friend of his arrived. They had a cross country meet that morning. Alan was wearing his really cute short running shorts and a T-shirt. His buddy had on Nylon warm up pants and a T-shirt, as well.

“Hey guys,” Alan called out. “This is Jeff, he’s on my team.”

We all made out intros as Alan yanked off his shorts to reveal the same tiny black suit he had worn at modeling. He looked awesome. Not as muscular as Zach or Scott, but he was lean like a runner. His buddy Jeff slid of his pants and tossed them over to the side, revealing a really wild Hawaiian floral print Tyr suit. I had one just like it at home. Pretty daring looking suit.

“Yeah, he’s into cool swimsuits, too” Alan said to me, noticing me checking Jeff out.

“Want a beer?” Zach offered the two of them.

“Oh cool,’ Alan replied. “By the way we brought some, it’s in the car.”

“Can’t ever have too much” Zach replied.

Our four on four games quickly became five on five with the swimmers against the runners and wrestlers. Out of the ten guys, six of us had on brief suits. It was so awesome. As the beer flowed we got louder and wilder. After a while, we all ended up spread out laying on towels soaking in the sun. Not a cloud in the sky or a care in the world, other than whether we had enough cold beers.

As we laid there, Scott’s eyes met mine. He looked hot as heck in that red Speedo. He also was clearly defined from the blossoming boner he had going on. We were almost side by side.

“I’m f..king horned” he whispered to me.

“Me too” I whispered back. Of course, I had been primed and loaded since the pool jet and hot tub.

“Lets grab some alone time again tonight,” Scott whispered. “Maybe we can get some more wine, too”

We both laid back out heads and enjoyed the sensation of a fantastic day, letting our hands come to a soft touch against each other. I smiled as I soaked it all in.

To be continued…