Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Nike
Thanks for the quick replies, everyone. But what are the differences between the polo and the swimming trunks? Lined vs unlined? briefer?

I haven't owned a Turbo swim brief, only the water polo brief, but from what I can see from the Turbo website, it looks like the swim briefs are lined in the front only although it is not stated as such. It also looks like the water polo and swim briefs are the same in terms of the brief cut. I suspect that it's like the Sportis - the briefs are front lined only while the water polo suits are fully lined. But the Sporti water polo suits are not as low cut as the Sporti briefs. If you look at the trunks on the Turbo website that are like a longer square cut, it specifically stated that they are double lined in the front only.

I'm not sure this helps, but you might contact Turbo - there's an option which says Contact us.

Dooley 67

Last edited by Dooley67 : 09-30-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:33 PM

D67 is right on point. Polo briefs are double lined all the way around, while the swim briefs are just up front. I think the cut is the same, but Turbo's are cut low and have a tighter fit than the more traditional brands (Speedo, etc). I think they look and feel great. If you are a 32, stay with the medium. It will fit you just fine. Like D67 I am a 30, but I am probably closer to a 31, so the medium fits me great.

Let us know what you buy. I have six or seven Turbo suits and would buy all of them if I could

STS
Old 10-03-2014, 12:49 PM

I have only recently been wearing Turbo water polo briefs, thanks to D67 and STS for encouraging me to try them. I am a 30 like STS and the medium fits me perfectly. I was hesitant at first to wear them lap swimming but that was unfounded and are more supportive
Than my regular swimsuits.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo

Let us know what you buy. I have six or seven Turbo suits and would buy all of them if I could

STS

i always visit this site to see some new suits and also dream of buying all of them hehe . I only buy swim briefs, never bought water polo suits, but in the site there's advice that they are smaller that swim briefs.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaulis
I have only recently been wearing Turbo water polo briefs, thanks to D67 and STS for encouraging me to try them. I am a 30 like STS and the medium fits me perfectly. I was hesitant at first to wear them lap swimming but that was unfounded and are more supportive
Than my regular swimsuits.

yes, they fit perfectly and feel amazing!
Old 02-10-2015, 02:51 PM

How big is the side team on the Turbos? I bought one but returned it as the front rode to high up. I like lower slung suits like the Sporti Euro but am tired of solid colors.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:09 PM

Default Turbos

Complete lining as it should be-helps mold the suit to your body tightly.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:00 AM

Hi Guys,

Regarding Turbo Suits... I found a US Supplier in CA http://www.kap7.com they can reorder any print Turbo has made. They would be ordered from Spain if not in stock locally. The Prices are 39-45 and some 49, and 6-9 shipping. This being said, it take about 3 weeks the sales guy Johnathan told me, If in stock in Spain a lot sooner or in stock at KAP7 evan sooner. I asked about cuts, Euro, Narrow sides, Low rise etc... It turns out all Turbo Suit are cut the same. However sides and rise vary with the size of suit, unless special ordered and have extra material added. This explains why a WP Team can have Small, Larger guys and the suits look deferent on them.

I told Johnathon I would ordering two suits . One is the Blue Australia one, it is a hot looking suit for sure and one other. He offered to send me a test set with me only ordering 2 suits.. I was shocked

To Get the correct Sizing, Johnothan is sending me 3 suits to test fit. He took my Amex Card just to hold Not to charge and sent the suits.

"Here is the USPS Tracking:9405510200828500368224 for the suits.

I hope they fit.

THank you,

Johnathon"

Johnathon Hewko | National Sales Representative - KAP7 International, Inc. “Official Ball of NCAA” | 12 Goodyear, Suite 120, Irvine, CA 92618| Direct: + 949-633-7074 | Fax: +1.949-502-3336 | @TURBOUSA | http://www.kap7inc.com |
Official Water Polo Suit & Cap of the 2012 USA Olympic Teams

Guys, this a place to do business with and get any print you want ever made by Turbo. If you are un certain about sizing call and talk to Johnathon, see if he will send out a test fit set to get that correct fit. You can't go wrong that way.. You make your order/ special order and you have nothing to loose.

Tex