Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Red Speedo In Orchard Beach

Here is another memory I have.
Again, this was in the early 1980s, when speedo was beginning to gain a measure of popularity, and wasn't being maligned like they are today by the current generation (which I say, will go down in history as the "stupid generation".)

My whole family went to Orchard Beach in the Bronx for the day. Needless to say there were a lot of men in speedos and bikinis. I was like in 4th or 5th grade at the time and I have to contend with only a stupid pair of shorts (and no underwear beneath so i went home with sand all trapped down there...not pleasant).

So as we were heading home, we went to the bus stop at the beach (there is only bus service during the summer months). There was already a line forming and standing at the head was a hot Puerto Rican guy wearing a white t-shirt, red speedo bikinis and sneakers. He had hard tousled hair and a mustache and muscular hairy legs.

The bus pulled up and the guy and his girlfriend climbed in. We were like 20 people behind him and I was anxious to get on the bus to see some more. By the time I got on, he was standing up in his seat and was already putting on a pair of gray sweat pants, but it was around his knees when I got on the bus I still get to see his red bikini bulge.

I think he was deliberately doing this on purpose, instead of pulling the pants all the way up, he took the time to adjust his t-shirt (straigthening it, smoothing it out). He then sat down and leaned forward to check that the shoe laces of his sneakers were tight and then adjusts his socks and the leg ends of the pants, as he have must have pulled the sweatpants on with his sneakers on. Then he stood up again, with the pants still around his knees and smoothing out his t-shirt again....what a show...

He then pulled up his sweatpants and got only as far as his crotch as his girlfriend said something in Spanish to him, he turned said something to her and it was like he forgot about his pants. So there he was, standing there with the waistband right beneath his bulge, talking to his girlfriend for maybe like half a minute and to me that was like forever.

The conversation ends as he shrugged at his girlfriend and then he pulled up his sweat pants all the way up and then sat down next to her.

How I missed those days! Needless to say, when I got home, I have to whack myself off. Right now, I am getting hard just writing this!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:11 PM

Sounds like he was trying to get his girl turned on for some post beach activity. Don't blame him for not wanting to put on those sweat pants.