Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2014, 08:57 PM
Speedo Member

Default Bodybuilding

About 10 years ago, I got into the sport of bodybuilding. The fact that this sport forces me to train hard, eat right and be the best that I can be was a major factor that attracted me to the sport.

Another factor that attracted me to the sport is the fact that a bodybuilding competition is one of the few places were it is socially acceptable to wear a posing brief. I know you can wear a speedo at the pool as long as you swim laps and don't wear a suit that's too small. But wearing a speedo to the beach is not generally acceptable ( At least here in North America)

I work hard at the gym and try to eat right as best I can. I'm also blessed with a well proportioned body in general. Recently, I posted pictures of myself on bodybuilding.com in these great looking posing briefs. I did this to show off the hard work I have done at the gym. In the back of my mind, hoping to attract the attention of a good looking woman or 2.

I have got nothing but positive attention for my pics. The thing is, most of the attention I have received has been from other guys, more than half of whom are gay. This is fine I suppose. But I'm straight, yet people could construe my behavior as gay. Yet I still post the pics anyways. All I'm doing is just putting my best foot forward and showing off my work at the gym. I do like to wear the posing suits as opposed to the board shorts. Even though the board shorts would more likely attract women and make it less likely that people would question my sexual preference.

It feels like my behavior in this regard is somewhat irrational. It is what it is.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Hello FitnessJock

How about showing us a few of your body shots wearing these Speedos or posing suits?

I would be so envy, because myself has been hobby bodybuilding for a while. But not quite successful hitting the body goal I would like to have yet!

Old 09-02-2014, 08:22 PM

Well, I have contemplated myself becoming an amateur bodybuilder. I love to wear my speedos and smaller to the beach and at home. It makes me feel great! I have also recently contemplated that I like the way other guys look in the suits. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. Just my thoughts.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:35 PM

Smile Welcome Tampa Speedo

Hi Tampa Speedo,

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will feel free to post many more times in the future.

Dooley67
Old 09-02-2014, 10:26 PM

Hi Tampa Speedo,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you post many more times in the future.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Hello FitnessJock

How about showing us a few of your body shots wearing these Speedos or posing suits?

I would be so envy, because myself has been hobby bodybuilding for a while. But not quite successful hitting the body goal I would like to have yet!

Here's some pics from a competition 7 years ago in 2007.

http://zmygoodpics.tumblr.com/post/84867181446

http://zmygoodpics.tumblr.com/post/84866989401

http://zmygoodpics.tumblr.com/post/84866709581

This is a pic from 2011

http://zmygoodpics.tumblr.com/post/86055394526
Old 09-03-2014, 01:46 AM

You have great muscle definition in those photos. I think you look great as a Natural Bodybuilder.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:19 AM

A VERY fine physique that was just made for Speedos and posing suits! Wow!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:25 AM

Those links didn't work for me, pages not found.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:26 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for welcoming me to the group.