Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Speedo In the Park

I have this story to share.
This took place when I was in sixth grade. This must be like around 1980 or 1981.

Several classes in our school, mine included, took a field trip to a nearby park, forgot the reason why, but we ended up near this basketball court in the park.

Several Puerto Rican guys showed up in the court, one of which was wearing these white shorts. I didn't pay much attention at first and then BAM! I noticed that they were playing basketball and the guy with the white shorts had taken them off and he was now in only a pair of light blue speedos and sneakers.

The speedos were cut fuller, but back then it was consider revealing. I remember all I could do, while everybody else was running around and screaming, I was watching this guy playing basketball in his speedos.

This went on for an hour or so, as he eventually pulled his shorts back on and left with his friends.

Needless to say I have pleasured myself to that memory many times since.

Last edited by Malcontent : 01-13-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Speedo Member

Default White

What is it about white speedos on dark-skinned men that makes such an impression? Well, I guess the answer to that is pretty obvious. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Speedo Member

Actually he was light skinned and the speedo was light blue.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:48 AM

MMMM I would have been so horny too!!!
Old 06-28-2020, 05:19 PM

I remember fondly the nylon speedos of the 80's. It was around that time that Speedo came out with a 1" side suit. I got one in navy blue and spent days in the back yard trying to get the newly uncovered skin tan. Of course the best was yet to come -- about 83-84 HOM came out with the Tanga suit (string sides). They were great. The fit and fabric were far superior to anything I had already owned. I really got noticed at the pool or beach. I miss those days (and suits)
Old 07-06-2020, 10:59 AM

Yes, the 80's had some quite skimpy suits. I always aspired to a HOM suit as described but they were a bit expensive for me then. The HOM micros they produce now are more like the skimpy speedos and very conservative. A local chain of mens fashion stores, Top Man, were selling some really skimpy suits for men and I bought about 3 or 4 in different colours. Likewise in missing those days!