Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2015, 10:44 PM

Default Great Photos

You have a stunning body that looks great in that suit and the suit compliments your assets! More photos of your trim smooth body please!
Old 09-16-2015, 10:45 PM

Great suit on you!! You wear it well!!
Old 09-17-2015, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
You have a stunning body that looks great in that suit and the suit compliments your assets! More photos of your trim smooth body please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarguy
Great suit on you!! You wear it well!!

Thanks
Old 09-20-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
What is the top back to bottom seam measurement on your Desmits? I'm guessing they are a bit longer than a Seobean or Aqux and thus fit less low in back, but I could be wrong. A full back/buttcrack coverage suit is about 9 inches in a Waist size 30", but the Aqux and Seobeans sometimes run 7 1/2" or even shorter. 1"=2.54 cm.

Sebbie

Old 12-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Speedo Member

just about to order some of their thongs. what is the quality like ?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sexy-...422262546.html
Old 12-07-2015, 06:48 PM

I looked at the suits and really do like the colors and coverage, however, according to the info, the largest suit (the XL) is only a 30" waist. Is that really the case?
Old 12-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I looked at the suits and really do like the colors and coverage, however, according to the info, the largest suit (the XL) is only a 30" waist. Is that really the case?

PSDave
I just ordered two of their thongs as shown in one of the earlier posts. They arrived quickly, were just as shown, free shipping and a great price. I too was concerned about the size so I ordered a L and XL; figured I could always give them away at that price. FYI I wear either a 32 or 34 in jeans depending on the brand and a 33 in dress slacks. The suits were not as small cut or fit as I expected based on photos and their sizing chart. The XL fits me fine, if not just a little large and the L looks great, if not just a little tight when dry; as I haven't gotten either wet yet. I would reorder again for sure.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:30 PM

Love the look of the thong. Wonder if they make a bikini with a little less rear coverage. Something that shows a little cheek but not so much it cant be used everywhere
Old 08-24-2016, 04:20 AM
Speedo Member

Gosh you sure have a great body for Desmiit! The pouch fits you very well. I Love the low cut of Desmiit. I have two pairs of the style with the two stripes on the hips. Waiting for three more in the post. Will be using them on my holiday to Queensland shortly. Great for tiny tanlines.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Speedo Member

AMAZON sells Desmot speedos (usually with free prime shipping and free returns) REMEMBER They are Japanese SIZES.

THE VERY BIG/LARGEST size sold is a tight squeeze for me (not so bad, kinda sexual to have parts pressing so hard to get out.