Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2016, 01:56 AM

Ashley just needs to go down on grant and suck him dry. Then continue to tease some more.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Speedo Member

Excellent story and have enjoy it very much; hope there is more to follow. You have peaked my interest. Thanks for the time to do this. I know it isn't easy.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:50 AM

I stay away from the story section for weeks at a time so there is more to read at one sitting. Just got caught up and my-oh-my, what a wonderfully written erotic story. There is enough there for everyone. Being a gay man I usually skim through the straight section in stories, but not this one.

Excellent writing, story line, just great and thank you for you hard work.
Old 03-25-2016, 01:56 PM

Default next chapter coming

Just been really busy... I'll get a new chapter up soon.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Just been really busy... I'll get a new chapter up soon.

I wish we had a "like" button here!!
Old 03-31-2016, 04:15 AM

Default 35: Moonlight

The first surge was about to burst, but Grant somehow held it back. “Ashley, no more!” he said firmly, taking her a bit by surprise. His body wanted to release, but he squeezed his legs together, holding himself back with all his might. His suit front was wet as the results of the one failed surge seeped out.

“I’m sorry,” Ashley replied. She really wasn’t. She loved doing this to guys in swim briefs. Every guy on her past swim teams knew.

“Why do you keep doing that?” Grant asked, again rather bluntly. He didn’t wait for an answer, getting up and heading to the outdoor shower to rinse his suit off before going in he pool. He tried to conceal his massive bulge with his hands as he walked. He was so erect, and the grip of the tight suit was making him so aroused. Every feeling in his body was somehow isolated to his manhood,. He could feel his suit getting wetter with more seeping releases. By the time he got to the shower a large wet spot had formed on the front of the shiny blue material. He rubbed his hand on himself, he was still fully erect. He wanted, more needed to release.

“I think Ashley made Grant too exited,” Len said to Chris as they watched him walk across the pool deck. Despite Grant’s best efforts, he had hardly concealed anything. A splash startled them, they turned to see Ashley doing an easy breast stroke across the pool.

The luke warm, almost cold shower felt good. Grant turned his back to the pool as he let the water rinse inside his suit, reaching in to wash himself. He stayed in the shower for several minutes, trying to get his body to calm down, but he stayed hard, too hard. Ashley stood at the pool edge and watched. “He is so cute,” she thought to herself. “I hope he is not mad at me.” Ashley could not help it, cute guys made her do crazy things, especially cute guys in hot swimsuits. Ironically, it all stopped there. She had never gone all the way with a guy, wanting to wait for the right one. She just liked teasing them. But Grant, he was special. “He might be the one,” she thought to herself. The thought made excitement run through her own skimpy white bikini.

“Oh gawd,” Grant thought as his body would not relax. The tip of his anatomy tingled with desire, he was so firm. He could feel the urge to explode between his legs. He felt so trapped, the sheer little blue swimsuit seemed so naked now, hardly concealing his erection. He rubbed his hand over himself, almost triggering a surge of release. He looked down at the outline of his fully gorged cock stuffed into the tight suit. “I can’t believe this,” he thought. He really liked Ashley, she was cute and she obviously liked him. He held himself in his hand, feeling his hardness. He contemplated what to do. Finally he turned from the shower, his bulging suit now on full display as he made a dash to the pool. Grant swam right over to Ashley. He wrapped his legs around hers. Ashley felt Grant’s massive erection as he rubbed against her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. As he rubbed against her he could feel himself start to surge inside the suit. She felt it too, as Grant started to pulsate and thrust into her. With each thrust he felt an explosive release. They kept coming. He kissed Ashley as his body continued to let out all the pent up urge.

“That was amazing,” Ashley whispered. She had never actually felt a guy do what Grant had just done. Grant was breathless. Ashley’s hand gently caressed him between his legs and held him. She felt him in her hand as he still was gently thrusting minor eruptions. She loved the feel of him and he loved the feel of her. Her hand was so soft and gentle. They stayed in place for several minutes, embraced and enjoying the art of their bodies.

“Let’s go to my room, I’ve got some wine,” Ashley whispered. Grant liked the idea.

“I don’t have anything to wear,” Grant whispered back.

“I like what you have on now,” Ashley replied. They both smiled. It was going to be a very arousing night.

Darkness settled over the pool, the sun had long since fallen behind the tall mountains that outlined the city of Monte Carlo. The pool was much quieter now, most of the band members had gone off to their rooms or to roam other parts of the sprawling resort. The glow of the pool lights shimmered into the soft ripples created by the pool’s warming jets, the patio deck illuminated slightly by the soft candle-like lights that outlined the perimeter. Alex and Patrick were alone, finally, as they entered the pool area. They had filled their water bottles with a French white wine they had bought at the hotel boutique, paying far more than they should. It was one of the last remaining nights of the trip and the “rules” had long since faded to the desires to let loose and enjoy.

They two undid the robes they wore down, revealing to each other their bodies clad in the most amazing looking, form fitting thongs, a secret wardrobe attire they had kept only for themselves. Maybe the wine was flowing freely enough to relax their inhibitions or their desire was peaking to the point they did not care, but they both admired the other as they slipped out of the robes, their bodies quickly responding by filling the pouches with a level of firmness that was a prelude of things to come.

“You look scrumptious,” Alex announced. He so loved Patrick for much more than just his amazingly masculine body, but right now his body was stealing the show.

“I was just thinking the same about you,” Patrick replied, his admiration for Alex equally as strong. For all their years growing up both young men wondered if they would ever find a soul mate, a cute guy who could light fires they never dreamed of. This trip, they felt those fires light. Tonight, they knew they had found the answer they were seeking. Their male bodies every so slightly showered in the soft light of a dark lit pool, nearly naked, fully aroused, and so amazingly hot. All caution to the wind, the two lovers embraced, feeling the sweet caress of themselves wrapped into each other. It was as erotic a moment as they could ever have, and yet so totally romantic.

“Shall we?” Patrick asked as he led Alex by the hand into the bubbling water of the hot tub. He gently rubbed his love’s bubble butt, feeling the softness of his skin. He was fully erect, in fact they both were. They settled into the swirling water of the very warm tub. Patrick laid back into the corner, Alex nestled himself against Patrick, feeling his most special parts as he did. Other than the sound of the bubbling current, the pool was quiet, dark and very peaceful.

“I love you,” Alex whispered into Patrick’s ear,”

“I love you more,” Patrick replied. They kissed, a deep and long kiss.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:55 AM

Default 36: The knot

The moon light shimmered across the balcony through the sliding glass door of the bedroom in Chris’s grand room, giving off a soft glow. Chris was alone. He slipped out of the wet swimsuit he had worn in the pool, toweling off his males parts, which were still aroused from watching Grant in the pool. Chris stood naked, admiring himself in the full length mirror. He gently massaged himself, not to bring himself to orgasm, rather just enjoying the feel of his anatomy. He did this often, savoring the results of his intense swimming workouts. He rubbed his abs, watching as his body responded to his own caress. Chris marveled at the male body, whether his or another swimmer, a secret he kept very private. He let his urge pass, as he turned and walked across the room to his suitcase.

Chris dug through his clothes, looking for a very specific swimsuit to slip on. He had bought it at a small boutique in Italy, secretly having gone back there alone after Alex and he had found it. He pulled the suit out and held it up. The tags were still on it. He admired the slight spread of material that would soon be wrapped around him. Chris slipped his feet through the suit and pulled it up his legs, the material stretching perfectly as he gently pulled it over his anatomy and adjusted the back of it. The material was soft, almost silky feeling. He adjusted himself, his body responding to the sensual feel of the material. He smiled as the spider print came to life, the spiders legs wrapping around his masculine bulge, as if it were about to attack. “I love this suit,” Chris said aloud to no one, as he admired the slight fit and awesome print of the Neptune Scepter brief. The side panels were narrow, barley a half inch, the cut in front accentuating his best features. He rubbed his hand over the front of the suit, feeling himself and the soft material at the same time. He grew totally erect. He held himself with his left hand, the last three fingers gently touching between his legs, his thumb rubbing against his erect anatomy. He spread his legs a bit, enjoying the feel of the silky lycra material and the stimulation of his own caress.

Chris made his way to the balcony, still totally alone in the dark room. He continued to hold himself in the tight fit of the suit, his left hand continuing to tantalize his desires. Chris stood at the balcony taking in the pool scene. The entire pool was quiet, but for Alex and Patrick in the hot tub. The muddled sounds of voices drifted in the air. Chris watched Alex and Patrick as they laid arm in arm against the wall of the hot tub, it was clear they were enjoying each other very much. Chris watched as the two kissed, long deep kisses full of love and lust. Their display turned Chris on even more, the snug suit being stretched to its limits by Chris’s own urges. Chris found himself attracted in a way he did not expect, a very curious desire took his mind to thoughts and urges he had never felt before. A state of arousal quickly was consuming him, just as urges were consuming Alex and Patrick. “Wow,” Chris thought to himself as he felt his body becoming consumed by his pulsations of erotic desire.

The chime of the iPad broke Chris’s trance. Sheri’s smile appeared on the screen. He stepped back and fell into one of the loungers, hitting the accept button as he laid back. “Hey cutie, I love and miss you,” Chris said into the camera. Sheri eyed his muscled upper body, taking it all in. Just like Chris, Sheri was equally full of desire and passion. He looked so hot, so sexually arousing and handsome. She felt tingles of heat shoot through her, especially in the right places.

“Show me the rest of you,” she asked. “I bet you are in some cute swimsuit.” She smiled as Chris maneuvered the iPad to show off the rest of his masculine and very stimulated body. “That spider looks cute,” Sheri added as he scanned his midsection. “Love that swimsuit.”

“I really wish you were here,” Chris replied. “I know it is only a few more days.” They two ventured into a deep and very erotic conversation.

The early morning sun woke Chris. He was still on the balcony, but a blanket covered him. His iPad was on the floor next to the chair. He was a little disoriented for a second, until he got his bearings. “where did this blanket come from,” Chris wondered. He had not brought one out with him the night before. A text on his iPad from Sheri read “you must be falling asleep sweetie, I love you.” His suit was still on, but not tied up. He slipped out from under the blanket, stood and tied up the suit, adjusting himself for a better fit. He looked over the rail at the quiet pool. A sole attendant was clearing old towels and lining up the chairs for a new day. It was barely after five.

Chris quietly slid open the screen door. Patrick and Alex were wrapped in each other in the bed, they were both wearing matching Turbo briefs. As Chris passed by the foot of the bed, Alex woke, saying nothing. He watched as Chris walked past, his handsome nearly naked body. Alex loved the suit, Patrick and he had admired Chris in it as he slept on the balcony.

“Hi Chris,” Alex whispered.

“Hi, go back to sleep,” Chris replied. “I’m going to change and go for a swim.”

“Okay,” Alex replied. “Hot looking suit,” he added.

Alex washed the sticky remnants of his lustful conversation with Sheri from his chest, wondering if Alex and Patrick saw any of that, an answer he would never know. He slipped out of the Spider suit and into his Turbo USA swim brief. As always happened as he put on his suits, he got aroused, adjusting himself to fit into the suit. Chris grabbed his swim gear, slipped on a shirt, and headed out the door.

The lap pool had opened at 5. The six lane, 25 meter pool was empty, but for a lone swimmer in the first lane, a guy in his twenties wearing an Aussiebum Superhero brief. Chris watched for a few seconds as the swimmer made his way down the lane, not fast, and did an open turn at the wall. Chris jumped in lane three and pushed off. Gliding long under the water. The cool water felt refreshing .

The swimmer in lane one caught a glimpse of Chris’s swimmer body as they passed mid lane. He eyed Chris’s muscled legs, and especially the way his bulge hung into the water. Chris did the same check out in return. Chris was clearly the stronger swimmer, and much more muscular. As the two cute guys swam two other swimmers joined the pool, both female. They were wearing blue print Speedo suits. They took the two lanes next to Chris.

Chris swam 5000 meters. When he finished, he was the sole remaining swimmer in the pool. The swimmer in the Aussiebum had finished thirty minutes earlier, and the two ladies only swam for twenty minutes. Chris did a few warm down laps, finishing off with a few stretches at the wall. The swim felt great. As he always did, Chris pulled the strings out from his waist, letting them hang free of the confines of the suit. He hoisted his tall, lean body from the pool, the wet suit clinging to him. On deck he stood, legs spread about shoulder width, and did a series of arm pulls.

“You are a really graceful swimmer,” a voice broke Chris’s concentration. He turned to see a similarly tall, very fit swimmer walking toward him, his Aussiebum Superhero suit giving him a splash of playful color. While not as muscular as Chris, he was clearly in great shape, especially the way he filled out the Nylon swimsuit.

“Hey, thanks,” Chris replied. “You are really good, too.” The two stood for silent for a few seconds looking at each other. Both eyes wandered along each other’s swim suited masculine physique, checking out how well each other’s swimsuits fit. “Cool suit,” Chris broke the silence, “I really like Aussiebum suits.”

“Thanks, I was thinking the same about yours,” the swimmer replied. “It really looks nice on you, you are the perfect build for that suit.” Chris blushed.

“You staying here at the hotel?” Chris asked.

“Technically, yes. I work here for the Summer. They give me a room as part of my deal. It’s really great, I get the use of the facilities on my time off.”

“Cool,” Chris replied.

“I am Bobby, by the way,” the cute swimmer held out his hand. Chris shook it and returned the introduction. “How about we get changed and grad some coffee, I know this great little coffee shop…” The two handsome young men headed into the locker room. Chris pushed down on the front of his suit, he could not believe he was getting hard.

Old 04-16-2016, 01:55 AM

Default 36 continued

Patrick laid on his back on the bed. Alex rested his head on his shoulder listening to Patrick’s deep breaths. They were both sweaty and hot. Alex was naked, his Turbo swimsuit long slid off his body. Patrick was still in his, the last few releases of desire seeping out into the suit.

“That was amazing,” Patrick said as he kissed Alex on the head. “I love you so much.”

“You were awesome,” Alex replied. “But what is with the knot?”

“I don’t know man,” Patrick replied. “I guess I just must have double tied it,” he added as he fiddled with the knot between his fingers. He was flush, both from the heat of the moment and from the embarrassment of his situation. He could not believe he could not get his swimsuit untied. Even now, he was not sure he’d ever get the knot out. Alex rubbed over him, feeling Patrick’s manhood in his hand.

“You feel awesome,” Alex whispered. He eyed the tight fit of the wet, white background swimsuit. He could see Patrick’s cut line through the form fitting fabric. “ The look on your face when you realized you were trapped in your swimsuit,” Alex laughed.

“That must have been funny,” Patrick replied. “But seriously, I can’t get the knot out.”

“Let me help you,” Alex offered as he started to take control. Quickly their bodies responded to the stimulus of the touches in the right places. Alex grew hard, and so did Patrick. By the time they were done, Patrick’s swimsuit would eventually come off, but not before it got more wet with passion.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:55 AM

The end. Hope you enjoyed most of it.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:32 PM

This needs a short epilogue about 5 years after all of this, like the end of the last harry Potter movie. The epilogue would answer questions such as
1. Did Chris end up marrying Sheri, or did his gay side develop more?

2. Did Alex and Patrick end up marrying?

3.The band seemed to have never played a concert in the last half of he story. Did the brass just get tossed to the side?