Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2016, 06:44 PM

Default Young female doctor

I have read where members of this forum have shared stories of wearing their speedos during doctor appointments and I have experienced the same situation several times over the years. First my wife and I have been married for over 45 years. I started wearing speedos as a child, only swimsuits boys wore my age some 60 years ago, my wife has save a pair of speedos that I wore the first year we were married. I still wear the same size speedos today, size 30. Several years ago, I got hooked on Skinz swimwear, ˝ seat Rios. My wife notice after several years of wear that the suits last forever. I had begun to wear the suits daily as underwear. A few years ago, I began to have problems with my feet. Tendons in my feet had ruptured that required surgery. I had to undergo 4 surgeries on each foot. During my stays in the hospital nurses often commented on my speedos and my dark tan. Some even went as far as to tell me that they like my tan lines. Last year around this time my wife and I were at a large shopping mall when I suddenly had problems breathing with chest pain. The hospital that my wife and I use was only a couple of miles away. As usual when I go to hospital emergency room I will get stripped of all my clothing including my speedo. On this day, a white Skinz Rio with a ˝ seat. After several tests, an MRI, having my speedo removed 3 times via 3 female nurses, doctors determined that I had a hole in my heart. After a short stay in the hospital I had to do a follow-up with my primary doctor who happens to be a young unmarried female. This will be my first time with this doctor because my previous doctor left the hospital to start his own practice. My wife has had appointments with this doctor, she also is the primary doctor for my wife. My wife is very pleased with this young female doctor and told me not to worry, that I would be pleased also. Well at the appointment my blood pressure was great, 120/80. But my temperature was low 96 which my wife told was normal for me. My weight was as usual 160. Then came the time to go to examination room. As I set waiting my wife told me again to relax. Suddenly there was knock at the door and the doctor enters the room. She introduced herself to me before she notices my wife in the examination room. It was a good 5 minutes before my wife and the doctor finished talking. The doctor thought that my wife was the one who had the appointment unto my wife told the doctor different. Being my first appointment it took a good twenty minutes telling the doctor my medical problems and about my last hospital stay. Somehow, I was still on edge about this doctor. When ask if I had any concerns or questions about my hospital stay, my reply was no. Then the doctor asks about the incision that was made in my groin area to insert a catheterization tube into an artery to measure blood flow to my heart, I again said no problems. With a smile on the doctor’s face, the doctor said that she wants to look anyway. As I stood up still full clothed I started toward the examination bed until the doctor said we need to undress you first. So, I set back down and took of my shoes. As I unbuttoned my shirt while my wife was unbuttoned my shirt sleeve, the doctor tells us that the tee shirt needs to come off also. As I pulled the tee shirt over my head with my wife helping the doctor tells me to stand. When I get to my feet I felt the doctor undoing my belt, then the trouser button, then the doctor unzipped my pants. While my wife was folding my shirt, the doctor pulls my trousers to my feet. Sudden with a happy voice the doctor says “I Love your white bikini and your dark tan”. She even asks what brand of it was, saying she wanted to know. Before I could answer, my wife tells the doctor that it came from Skinz, a swimwear manufactory located in Florida. With a smile, she said the bikini must come off while placing her fingers inside my swimwear. I stood wondering what my wife’s throughs were, but my wife did the same on the opposite side. My wife seems to be enjoying the whole thing. As I stepped out of the swimsuit, the doctor holding on to the suit, she said, Mary, (my wife’s name), you never told me that that you husband has a tight and high cut circumcision, saying that it looked great with my smooth and shave private area. And saying that narrow tan line makes me jealous. She asks how did you obtained that circumcision style? My wife ‘s answer was that several years ago, during my annual physical, my doctor was concerned about a possible skin cancer on my remaining foreskin. Surgery was done to remove that portion of foreskin, which was benign, resulting in that style. After handing my wife my swimsuit, the doctor helped me on to the examination asking me to lay back. I told her the incision was on the right side but the doctor went to left side while covering my penis with her hand. She told my wife that she was checking for a hernia. After a couple of minutes, the doctor switch hands still covering my penis telling my wife and I that the incision looked great. She even told my wife for things to look for and told my wife to call her if anything didn’t look right. She even told my wife that she had some meditation that would help speed up the healing. Taking her hand off my penis the doctor start to help me to sit reaching to my wife for my speedo. My wife came over and the two help me to put on my speedo leaving me to position things. As the doctor set at her desk she told my wife and I that I need to return in a couple of weeks for a EKG. The doctor told us if the EKG looked OK, that she would give us some sample ED medications to try knowing that I could not maintain an erection due the medications that I was taking for the hole in my heart. Sudden, my wife said, no way, but the doctor told her that she would keep close watch until thing get back to normal. As we left the office I said to myself, what would my wife reactions be. As my wife drove home, my wife ask why was I so quiet. My reply was that I thought that she would be upset. My wife told me that the doctor made her feel lucky that she had me for a husband for over 45 years. Furthermore, my wife said that she likes a doctor who does not criticize someone for what they wear or for having a tan.