Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2021, 05:43 AM

Red face he annual physical

I had a lot of anxieties while waiting to be called in to take a physical examination and wearing a soft snug sky blue Arena water polo swimsuit under spandex cycling bibs, I had a nice erection too from the snug and secure feeling in them, yet knowing all that spring season spandex will be soon off me. I did bring a change of clothes baggy boxer shorts with a pair of long loose trousers. My time had come, when called by a lovely nurse to the exam room. it seemed like I might be able to stay in those snug and tickling spandex cycling bibs with my favorite Arena swimsuit. The nurse including the doctor saw the extra clothes I had with me while eyeing my tight spandex cycling bibs and outlined erect penis. The nurse said "It's good that you brought those extra clothes, as all that spandex you're wearing on has to be ff before the doctor examines me." The doctor then confirmed what she said and my moment of truth would begin, when the nurse would say "that outfit seems a bit tight on you and being this a slow day for us, if need be, I'll help get you ready for the doctor. I would blush and tried covering my outlined hard on in those cycling bibs. Once the nurse had the surrounding privacy curtain closed, she had me sitting on the exam table, then slowly opening the long front bib zipper, then unfastening the back shoulder straps from the unzipped front bib. They quickly separated and the unzipped bib and back shoulder straps dropped to my lower waist. She then took off my sports short sleeve shirt with the sneakers and socks. She then had me stand up, off the exam table, still snug in my cycling spandex bibs now unzipped and unfasten dangling bib and shoulder straps. Much to my surprise, the lovely nurse weighed me. while still i wearing my spandex cycling bibs and Arena swimsuit underneath. I still had an unavoidable outlined boner, realizing they'll soon be off me. After being weighed, she says"hold still while we get all this tight sportswear off and into a gown." I would blush somewhat, as she firmly peeled the unzipped cycling spandex off me. It was tickling me so much, when the nurse soon had them down and off me, while seeing my tight fitting Arena swim briefs, then untying the long drawstrings and working my blue water polo swimsuit down and off and now I was naked as can b with a free bouncing fully erect penis. She was very professional about my being naked and hard to be examined by a female doctor. I was soon gowned and had a complete physical by the female doctor. After the physical, I put on the baggy boxer shorts an loose trousers then putting my still warm, tangled spandex cycling bibs and swimsuit in the carry on bag and headed home. I missed being snug in spandex those cycling, especially with those tight Arena water polo swim briefs.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:15 PM

Smile The Annual Physical

It was early spring last year, when I had a rescheduled physical exam. It was still somewhat cold outdoors and was well dressed for the weather. I was wearing my rather snug fitting royal blue colored one piece spandex body suit that covered my upper torso and legs with a long back zipper and my favorite Adias swim briefs under the spandex body suit. My outside clothes were nice fitting jeans and a long sleeve button up shirt. Iv'e been going to the same female doctor for several years too. While at her office, and waiting to be called in by the pretty young nurse. Both the female doctor and nurse told me that I was their last patient for the day, while reminding me that all clothes have come off before examining me. My lady doctor also said that if I'm wearing any sexy tight underwear, She'll help me out of them too. While in the examination room, all I had to take off were my winter weather shoes and socks. I did get somewhat aroused, when both her and the pretty nurse began undressing me. They soon had me down to the royal blue full body suit and swim briefs underneath. It was so sexy the way my female doctor would say "Enjoy being in all that spandex, as it'll soon be all off you before getting your physical exam." This is always the best part when seeing the doctor for a major checkup. Much to my surprise, the young nurse entered the. exam room with the lady doctor, while was still in my spandex unitard and swim briefs. She would close the large privacy curtain surrounding me, then helping my lady doctor finish getting me completely undressed. The lovely young nurse was rather frisky with me, as she slowly unzipped the long back zipper on my spandex one piece body suit. It was a somewhat fun process for her and once I was out of spandex outfit and swim briefs, she began doing the preliminaries on me then examined by my lady doctor. I did well in my physical too, despite the covid19 virus fears at the time. Both my female doctor and her pretty young nurse were quite professional with me and did make me less fearful having an annual physical at the doctors office.