Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2018, 03:01 AM
Speedo Member

Default Waiting for the Warm Weather....

It has been freezing up in the NE lately so I am all bundled up...can't go to my usual haunts....here are some more pics to share....

Brighton Beach in my lava gray solars....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136649...posted-public/

Plumb Beach....

My first white solar speedo with matching sunglasses

Plumb Beach again in my Shoreline speedo (discontinued unfortunately)....
Old 01-18-2018, 12:11 AM

Sure has been freezing and New fallen snow! Dreaming of beach in speedo myself! Stay warm! Best can do is indoor run and lift in a speedo and gym pool laps till warms up ! Great pics !
Cheers
Old 01-21-2018, 10:39 AM
Speedo Member

Watching the snow falling outside as I write here in northern England. And counting the days - in a months time I'll be on the opposite side of the world, on a beach in summer sunshine. Can't wait to try out my Aussiebums
Old 01-30-2018, 12:54 AM

Amazing legs you have! You definitely do the suit justice.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:50 AM
Speedo Member

Thank you. Too bad I cannot say the same from the waist up!
Old 01-31-2018, 11:03 AM

Is that why you rarely post shirtless pictures?
None of us are perfect specimens. No need to hide it.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:29 PM

Last summer, I had been planning to go for early morning swim at Brighton Beach on the weekends. For exercise and for the reason I like the feeling of floating in the water. But I did not go, because I just don't know how to hide my belongings if I go by myself. Don't want to be victim of thief. Either I can hide all my wallet and car key in my parked car or leaving them in my bag and put on the sand very close to the water. Will think about it again once the weather gets warmer.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:31 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Is that why you rarely post shirtless pictures?
None of us are perfect specimens. No need to hide it.

Yes, actually. Anyway, most of those photos were taken during the COLDER months.
I am no male model so I tried not to offend the eyes too much....!
Old 02-04-2018, 06:13 PM

Talking Looking forward to the warm weather with a winter celebration.

It's been a very cold winter this year and looking forward to the warm summer days in the pool and on the beach. I did get wear royal blue color speedo swim briefs over my favorite warm set of silver gray colored long sleeve leotard with a back zipper, light colored gray tights and microfiber bikini briefs underneath. it was at a mid winter celebration at our men's health club. Some wore their swim briefs over leotards, others in singlets and most guys in one piece bright colored unitards. We all had a good time and I felt very snug and secure in my gray leotard and tights, especially with the blue speedo swim briefs over them. After the party, some of us went change out of our outfits, when we would help one another stripping naked and into the showers. It was a slow, yet fun process getting each other out of leotards, speedos and snug singlets. I was one of the last to change, when asked by my friend if he could help strip off my leotards and I agreed, being we were such good friends. As I stood in the locker room still in silver colored leotards and blue speedo swim briefs and he was wearing only a fuzzy bathrobe after being helped out of his winter unitard. As we stood facing one another, he untied the draw string on the swim briefs over my leotards while I thought about the upcoming warm months wearing just my speedo swim briefs. Slowly and happily he tugged and pulled the clinging nylon lycra down and off my still leotard and tights clad squirming body. They felt the same as wearing them alone.That speedo swimsuit really tickled coming off and now he was stripping me out of those warm leotard and tights, slowly and firmly, piece by piece, leotard, tights and finally he got my white microfiber off and I was ready for the showers. I was thinking now about the soon ending cold winter months, as he joyfully continued stripping off the rest of my winter party outfit. Soon we both showered and changed into long trousers with boxers and tee shirt underwear. It was quite a shock feeling the cold air, as we got into our cars and headed home. I wish I was still wearing those leotard and tights under my street clothes, yet looking forward to wearing only speedo swim briefs during the warm upcoming summer months.