Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2017, 11:57 AM

Default Speedos on a Thai beach

We decided to go to the beach today. We enjoyed a stroll along the sand, holding hands, behaving as the perfect couple - completely relaxed in our favourite swimwear.

Sarah broke off for a dip in the sea. I was happy to follow her - slowly. She casually waded in the surf, letting the waves crash against her legs. Then she walked further into the sea and paused. She stood at a depth where the waves lapped against the cheeks of her bottom. It was almost as if she wanted to draw attention to her nakedness. She beckoned me to come to her. We held each other in our arms. I was tempted to massage her posterior, but I didn’t want to invite unwanted attention.

After a brief swim, we started our walk back towards the seating area. I deliberately let Sarah walk ahead, to observe her tanned, bare buttocks, wobbling with every step on the soft sand. But to my embarrassment, my cock had become fully erect. It pressed hard against my swim briefs and was threatening to spring out. This was most uncharacteristic, but I wasn’t used to such an erotic sight. However, I was distracted by a shout coming from behind me, which sounded like my name had been called out. I turned around - and to my astonishment, it was Sukhon!

‘Who is that?’ Sarah asked suspiciously, her eyes blazing in the direction of Sukhon. Sukhon ignored her to say, ‘I see you’re looking fit,’ in clear reference to the bulge in my swim briefs.

‘Sarah, this is my friend, “Sukhon”. Sukhon, this is my girlfriend, “Sarah”.’

I almost didn’t recognise Sukhon at first, who was sportily attired in a polo shirt, pair of shorts and baseball cap. I was completely bemused as to how she’d managed to meet me at the most embarrassing moment possible. Memories of last year came to mind...
‘Fiancée, actually. We’re to be married in June,’ Sarah said, instantly correcting me.
‘My congratulations,’ Sukhon replied, offering her hand - which Sarah took, reluctantly.
‘Sorry, but I have to ask - how do you two know each other?’ Sarah demanded.
‘We met last year,’ Sukhon replied.
‘You didn’t mention anything about being here before,’ Sarah said, glowering at me.
‘You never asked. Don’t worry - I was here last February - before I met you. Now can we get back to our seats and talk about it?’ I hoped.

We resumed our walk back and Sukhon inadvisably said to Sarah, ‘your bikini is really small.’
‘So? Is that a problem?’
‘No. No problem at all.’
Sukhon and Sarah sat down in the seats, while I crouched down beside them, sheltering under the parasol.

‘So are you going to tell me about it, or what?’ Sarah asked me.
‘Well it was a little embarrassing,’ I replied.
‘Let me do this,’ Sukhon offered. ‘Bede was on the beach, but his clothes went missing. He then had to walk to town, in only his tiny briefs. Fortunately, my husband Pakorn – he’s a doctor by the way - saw him, and took him to our house. We then gave him food and drink, and returned him to his hotel.’

‘That was a very nice thing you did,’ Sarah commented. ‘Poor Bede, so embarrassing for you. Of course, it wouldn’t have bothered me, if I was in that situation.’
‘I can imagine that,’ Sukhon jumped in, with a tinge of sarcasm.
‘Excuse me?’ Sarah replied.
‘It’s different for women,’ I suggested.
‘How?’ Sarah queried.
‘Well... you don’t have to worry about getting an erection, unlike men.’
‘Is that likely?’
‘It happened to Bede,’ Sukhon chuckled.
‘Gee! Thanks, Sukhon. All right - when I was in Pakorn’s car, I had an erection, and my cock slipped out.’
Both women looked at each and burst out laughing. At least they were starting to bond...