Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2016, 09:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Swim team - Adult oriented

When I was much younger, I was on the swim team during the summer months. Our coach was a military guy and we had to follow rigid rules in order to stay on the team.

In the town I grew up in, you either played baseball or were on the swim team. I wasn't much good at hitting the curve so I got into swimming to be involved with a team. I also had a huge love of wear nylon speedos...it was a win win situation for me! I got hard when we were in the locker room, trim teens in shiny, silky speedos......

We practiced every day at 4pm. That mean that you had to be at the pool by 3:45 to stretch, do some light aerobics, and pick up a training schedule. I would always leave the house at 3:30 on my bike and get there in plenty of time.

Coach was a task master and we were taught to prepare for the practice by making sure we had all our gear with us when we showed up. I pulled my bike up to the bike rack, grabbed my suit and towel, and went into the locker room. I said hello to some of the guys and proceeded to strip down to get my nylon suit on...and noticed that everyone was wearing their competition suit, not the usual practice suit. The competition suit was a smaller cut (3" sides, red and white striped) where the practice suit I had was red with 5" sides and white nylon panels on the sides.

I was screwed. At the previous practice, I must have missed the announcement that it was team photo day and I was prepared. Coach didn't do the majority of the disciplining; he left that up to the team captain, a 17 yr old hard ass who would make life difficult if you didn't do the right thing.

So I stood there in the locker room with the wrong suit on, waiting for the captain to start doling out my punishment. He noticed that was in the wrong suit and told me to stay behind so we could have a talk about my punishment.

After a few agonizing minutes, the room cleared and it was just us. Me in my nylon suit, he in his competition suit. I was scared and turned on the the same time. he had a nice cock (I always checked out the shower scene) and the most taut ass I had ever seen in a speedo. He was surprisingly kind to me...which shocked me as I heard of some of the punishment that other kids had to do at his demand.

He told me that people do make mistakes and that I was going to have to pay the price for not being in the right suit.........and as he was talking, I noticed that he was filling out his suit even more than before. A huge raging boner was sticking out of his suit and I was secretly lusting for him to come closer to me.

He did move closer and stood in front of me. He ordered my to sit on the bench and when I did, his speedo clad boner was directly in my face. He reached down and sprang his cock loose and it was 8" long with a beautiful mushroom head, dripping with precum.

He asked if I liked his "discipliner" and I could guess he was talking about his amazing cock. I told him I did (which wasn't a lie) and that I would do better next time by not be so inattentive to coach's directions. He said that I was a good teammate and knew this was a small error. His kindness made me even more aroused so with an 8" hard cock a couple of inches from my face, I bent towards him and kissed his cock head. It wanst the first time I had done this (another story) but it was my first time with him. He was pleased with my advances towards him (even though I was 4 years younger) and told me that my actual punishment was going to be to pick up the locker room after practice. He would supervise me.......