Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2019, 08:40 PM

Default Prematurely Ejaculating in Speedos when around Hot Girls

Anyone else here had this problem?
Never happens in my normal clothing but i find wearing speedos a major turn on anyway i when i see Hot Girls see me in them and know im wearing them i go into a state of sexual overdrive wondering what they are thinking.
Anyway today i went to my local pool again, when i got to reception the really hot lifeguard i fancy was on reception she said hello and i asked her how she was doing, i then pathetically asked her to give me change of a pound for the lockers(despite having change kept in another pocket) as she was sorting it out i got to see her lovely tanned legs and her really long dark hair near touching her legs, as she gave me the change she gently put it into my hands with a slight stroking sensation and called me 'lovely' which sort of got me going then said 'were you in last night?' Which made me realise shes caught a glimpse of me in my skimpy navy original speedos last night 😍😋😛
As i knew she would be doing lifeguard duty at some point i threw on my black maine swim briefs(one of my best and most comfortable pairs skin tight but not skimpy) as she came to do half an hour lifeguarding she was walking around the pool in her shorts with her hair near touching her bum 🤤😛🤩🤩😍😍
Anyway as per i will do anything to try and get into convo with her so i ask her stupidly, 'is tomorrow bank holiday times?' She then replies, 'no normal time tomorrow chick' then as i comment on how quiet it is she says shes made up as shes in til 10, one thing devastating for me it appears she has an engagement ring(whoever gets to wake up with that beauty every day is one lucky boy) 😕
Anyway she comments on how much swimming i do and asks how i do it, im talking back to her whilst shes messing with her hair and flicking it about, i have to sit on the bench quick as i go all hard and start filling my briefs with love juice again 😔😔😩😩🙈🙈
Thank god she didnt notice