Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2016, 06:18 PM

Wink Lifeguard

Wow.....I'll try drowning if it means I get rescued by you in that speedo...fantastic...and I love the pube....
Old 12-22-2016, 06:27 PM

Wink Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by arena28
I firmly fit if you have not erection speedo.
You look great in those!
Old 12-24-2016, 12:41 AM
Speedo Member

Default Mate or Splash suits

Has anyone seen, tried one on, or have a suit from the following companies?

Mates, website Mategear.com; this was listed in an earlier link here by Byron. They are a very small and low cut suit made for the Asian market. Don't know how many of us from USA or Europe can pull this cut off.

Splash, website Splashbodywear.com. While still an Asian cut, this is more conservative than Mates. I picked up a few while working in Asia and love them.

Just wondering if others have tried them and what they think.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Speedo Member

Arena28, I believe your pics in that tight little speedo has caused a long, low rumble of thunder and it has started to rain inside my own little black bathingsuit. It's raining because of you, and my trembling penis is all wet.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanHunk
A few years ago I went to Japan on a high school exchange program. During our P.E. at the school I was assigned, the guys surprisingly wore a lot of square cut briefs as opposed to the baggy board shorts I had heard were becoming more popular. While the square-cuts are somewhat hot, they don't beat speedo briefs, of which there were none

Not sure what the swimsuit style is right now. Although brief-style swimwear isn't frowned upon, I hear boardies are dominating the scene in Japan.
that's interesting to know as we are going to japan later this year and was planning on going to the naked onsens otherwise at the fabric ones i was planning to wear very brief bikinis.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:38 PM

Talking Japanese speedo

I wear Arena brand swimsuits and they do have more coverage in front and back, yet feel just as tight and nice fitting. Those photos of Japanese Arena water polo swim bikini showing just about all of him, looks like they're almost off. Usually when I'm wearing a nice shiny Arena swimsuit of that style, looks like mine when half way down and coming off. They feel so nice snug and really tickling, when my tight Arena swimsuit is down that low while slowly stripping off that clinging wet Arena brand water polo swim briefs I'll let go in it before my favorite Arena swim suit is completely off and does feel great, especially in the showers after a nice long swim.

Talking Japanese speedo

I wear Arena brand swimsuits and they do have more coverage in front and back, yet feel just as tight and nice fitting. Those photos of Japanese Arena water polo swim bikini showing just about all of him, looks like they're almost off. Usually when I'm wearing a nice shiny Arena swimsuit of that style, looks like mine when half way down and coming off. They feel so nice snug and really tickling, when my tight Arena swimsuit is down that low while slowly stripping off that clinging wet Arena brand water polo swim briefs I'll let go in it before my favorite Arena swim suit is completely off and does feel great, especially in the showers after a nice long swim.

Talking Japanese speedo

Old 07-20-2019, 08:52 PM

I like the tight and tiny flat front AQUX Japanese suits. (My cyclist thighs rub against their bulge pouch suits, though) My favorite suit https://photos.app.goo.gl/s9uG6XkTpBRzEAB57
Old 07-31-2019, 12:57 PM

You look great in that Aqux suit. you may want to try a Neptune Scepter suit also. They have a small pouch which is tight against the package. If you like flat front, you would probably lie the NS design also... very low front but full seat coverage