Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2015, 09:28 PM

Default Taking One For The Team: Erotic Story Part 2

Join the club, this is an exclusive limited offer,” snickered Jason from the other side of the couch. Dave was completely under his control, so much that Jason didn’t even have a hand on his neck or back. Dave moved up and down on his prick with the ease of a well-trained cocksucker. He occasionally would let out some moans but they were muffled by the huge dick in his face.

I really did try to stop the downward motion and pull away, but Kent was very strong and insistent. He rubbed my cock again more firmly which I guess distracted me and he repeated more insistently, "Just do it man just do it." There was about two inches left to reach his dick and I tried to utter the words, "I can't." With my opening of my mouth to speak, Kent took full advantage of the opportunity and pushed me closer to his huge cockhead and smeared his precum on my lips. My mouth involuntarily opened and I got a taste of precum in my mouth. A different taste, but not unpleasant was the bizarre thing I thought.

Then the downward pressure continued till I had about 5 inches in my mouth. His other hand was on my upper back rubbing my shoulders but I am sure it was also there to prevent me from getting up and he had a pretty strong grip on me. There was no way I could have gotten up. All the while he was saying encouraging things, like, "Go for it man," and "You're a great bud," and "This is so fucking hot, you look so hot." At this point I couldn’t even speak as I had his huge cock suddenly buried in my throat. Kent held me down on it for a few seconds to get me used to it or to establish dominance I guess, but before I could register this he pulled me up and pushed me down and I realized I was now doing exactly what Dave was doing to Jason and being settled into a slow and steady rhythm of servicing his cock. And all you could hear were the sounds of Dave and me sucking dick and the satisfied moans of both swim captains as they were being completely serviced. It must have been quite a sight; two swimmers in black and grey speedos with their faces in the crotches of the two team captains who kicked back on the couch and watched their underclassmen teammates go to work.

My mind also ceased to think at this point. I don’t know why, but there was no more resistance or thoughts of any kind in my head; I was just being moved up and down his big dick mindlessly which was pretty much what Kent wanted. I did this for about 5 minutes. It felt pretty easy and very natural. He must have trained me well because after 5 minutes, he took his hand off my head and I continued bobbing up and down on my own power. He sat back and laced his hands behind his neck while he watched me at work. He told me I was the world's newest cocksucker. Jason also chimed in that I looked like a natural. I mouthed something back but it came out as a garbled sentence because I was pretty much filled to capacity with this enormous dick, which I had managed to take almost all the way down to the base with just 10 minutes of "training”.