Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2018, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
Actually, I find it amusing how speedo style bathing costumes are shunned with the preference for trunks or shorts yet when the water polo team come out of the pool in little speedos, it's ok!

That's because little speedos should be appropriate for both swimming and W-Polo. It's a sure bet that the public would cheer and applaud competitive swimmers proudly posing on the starting block in their little speedos too.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:47 PM

Smile What the other half wears for water polo

I tried on a one piece TYR water polo swim suit that zips up in back and the fit was really nice. The royal blue color was just right too. It didn't bother me wearing it, despite being a woman's swimsuit. There wasn't any built in bras or lady's built in supports and felt just as nice as a guy's water polo swimsuit and being made somewhat light material and fitting so well,felt good as underwear regardless being a male or female.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:02 PM

The suit sounds interesting to wear. Looked at Swim Outlet with your description. What was the name of the suit? Most are polyester and I find that not as smooth and silky feel as lycra/spandex. Also if you could, explain your size and weight, and what size suit you bought, so I can order one.

Thanks
Old 04-07-2019, 02:32 AM

This one piece suit for men smells like a sneaky way to get "tech suits" (with a lot more coverage) back in vogue.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
This one piece suit for men smells like a sneaky way to get "tech suits" (with a lot more coverage) back in vogue.
Good point.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM

Wink water polo suits

That one piece water polo swimsuit was spandex lycra material and I said before, fit well and really felt nice. The only time wearing one, is having to take it off after just wearing under outside summer clothes or when wet and tightly clinging to me. The lycra spandex material does feel good, wet or dry. The few times wearing one, royal blue colored one piece swimsuit that looks good on a male or female, is stripping it off. She'll slowly unzip the back zipper then freeing my arms from the shoulder straps and pulls and tug the still clinging water polo swimsuit off my upper male torso. That suit certainly felt so good on me, but certainly tickled and had my lowers really excited from the clinging lycra slowly coming off, closer and closer to my lower half, as she continues peeling it off me. It may be for women to wear, but does look and feel great, even as a guy wearing a one piece water polo swimsuit that can be worn by either sexes in decent shape.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:40 AM

Wink Water polo suits

I forgot to name the brand name for the one piece water polo suit was Adias. I bought it through Swim Outlet. Great swimwear too.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:52 PM

would think this would suck to have to go pee!
Old 08-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Speedo Member

I also have a one piece water polo suit. I think it looks great and the wife and I both wear them for play time and I also enjoy having it slowly peeled off. I have pics but I'm not sure I want to put those out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
That one piece water polo swimsuit was spandex lycra material and I said before, fit well and really felt nice. The only time wearing one, is having to take it off after just wearing under outside summer clothes or when wet and tightly clinging to me. The lycra spandex material does feel good, wet or dry. The few times wearing one, royal blue colored one piece swimsuit that looks good on a male or female, is stripping it off. She'll slowly unzip the back zipper then freeing my arms from the shoulder straps and pulls and tug the still clinging water polo swimsuit off my upper male torso. That suit certainly felt so good on me, but certainly tickled and had my lowers really excited from the clinging lycra slowly coming off, closer and closer to my lower half, as she continues peeling it off me. It may be for women to wear, but does look and feel great, even as a guy wearing a one piece water polo swimsuit that can be worn by either sexes in decent shape.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:56 PM

Smile zip up water polo suits.

I may have said before, I got to wear a one piece back zipper water polo suit. it had no ladies accessories for support in it and did fit really well. It was a shiny royal blue color too and the only notable look was my male genitals well outlined underneath and very snug in the rear, like water polo briefs. I got to wear it as underwear during the day and certainly was very arousing with the soft snug white inside lining and the suit felt like a security blanket. Later that afternoon, I had to change when she wanted me to take a shower with her while I was still wearing the one piece zip up water polo suit. She was was already in the buff and admiring my now full erection well outlined underneath the suit. Soon the suit was completely wet now, as she slowly unzipped the long back zipper. Her warm wet hands and feeling the back zipper opening was magnificent, yet that sexy one piece suit wasn't coming off that easy despite her slowly trying to peel it down my firm wet torso. The tight wet lycra polyester material would cling to my body, even with my arms soon out of the shoulder straps, while she peeled it down, lower and lower the clinging unzipped water polo suit slowly came down. I have to admit I wasn't ready to give it up yet and feeling the tight wet royal blue colored one piece suit coming off certainly tickled. Now she would have it down below my waist and my moment of truth would come with my hard on still encased in the almost off water polo suit, she slowly and gently stretched and peeled still clinging white inside lycra material lining away, while my full erection slipped out from underneath, then she happily continued getting my rear buns unwedgied and stripping that beautiful, sexy suit down and off and off me. After some long deep warm wet kisses in the shower, we're both naked now. I must say it was great wearing it most of the day, yet very sensational being stripped off me. Yes guys can wear a one piece water polo suit if it does or doesn't have a back zipper. It fits just as nice on a guy as men's water polo briefs, better than a one piece singlet.