Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2020, 09:23 AM

Default fabrics and cuts

i recently tried on some of my selection of speedos/bikinis and reflected on how fabrics and the cut of suits had changed over the years.
As an 8 year old my grandmother bought me a red tight little speedo style swimsuit which was made of a heavy nylon fabric when gave a little bulge of my little boy parts but was quite brief in any case. My school swim suit was made of the same heavy nylon in the school colours with a royal blue front and back and yellow sides. this suit was quite wide at the sides and quite frankly looked awful. However in early secondary school i found myself with a real speedo in the school colours of course. compared to the heavy nylon one this was light years away. the fabric was very revealing of the profile of my adolescent package, the sight of which in the mirror caused some arousal in these parts thereby further enhancing the look, though had to be mindful that it wasn't a full blown hard-on, especially not when lining up for swimming lessons. the other aspect of the fabric, apart from how it clung close when wet and made the view even more anatomical, was the tingling feeling transmitted through to the skin if brushed against something. i found this by chance when lining up in teams during swimming lessons and the guy in front of me accidentally brushed his hand against my bulge while scratching his back. This happened again on another occasion when i was queuing for ice cream at a beach and the lady infront did similarly but with sharp nails. That time her nails scraped against the sensitive head of my penis through the fabric which caused a sense of total shock and excitement simultaneously. I recall that she realised she had touched me accidentally and turned round to apologise and looked down to where she had touched only to get quite embarrassed.
That speedo bikini was my suit of choice for a considerable time until i was given the briefest of bikinis by the mother of a friend when i was visiting them abroad and had forgotten my speedo. This was made of a royal blue spandex fabric which was very little but quite delicate as it turned out. If anything sharp caught on the fabric it would 'run' like tights so i had to be really careful. But the profile of my bulge was amazing. The suit appeared so small that it looked like many sizes to small but this was due to the elastic which contracted then expanded considerably when worn but gave the most amazing look. No one could fail to notice. With very narrow sides but sufficient to be just legal for the school pool, in that era, i got off with wearing it a few times, alternating between my other speedos.
Now the fabric tends to be a little less enhancing but a few bikinis i own still have the elasticity of the spandex and very narrow cuts. My wife hates them but i preserver and always wear them.
I still get a huge kick out of wearing them but really miss my tiny spandex bikini.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:49 AM

Thanks for that trip down Memory Lane!