Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2016, 03:21 AM

Default At the pool yesterday

I went swimming at a nearby college outdoor pool yesterday and saw a rather strange sight. A girl and three guys on lounge chairs soaking up some rays. Two of the guys in long boardies, but the third guy - a handsome blond - was in a pair of square-cut trunks (and showing a nice bulge). Well, the four of them decided to shoot hoops in the shallow end of the pool where they have one of those small basketball hoops that sit on the edge of the pool. Square-cut guy gets off his chair and pulls on a pair of long boardies before entering the pool! Just seemed odd to add that extra suit - you are in waist-deep water anyway dude! Just wear the trunks! But I don't think shyness was his problem - a short time later I went into the locker room to shower and leave - and the blond stud was in the shower completely naked, the water running down his body. He remained in the shower that way for a few minutes - no showering in a suit and changing under a towel for him! He had an absolutely beautiful body - muscular, slim waist line, abs, and to be honest, was quite well endowed. It was like he was just posing under the shower, and I couldn't help but sneak peek after peek....so handsome, just a perfect physique.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Speedo Member

Your experience reminds me of an incident that I had some years back when at a pool in Florida.
I was in the locker room and a handsome young guy came in to change for the pool. He had a beautiful, well-toned body, obviously he spent plenty of time in the gym. He stripped off and posed naked for a short while, obviously inviting anyone in the locker room to appreciate his muscles. He then pulled on a pair of brief Speedos - and he looked superb in those swim briefs. He followed that by a pair of baggy, long, "kiss-me-quick" patterned boxer undershorts followed by a pair a long boardies. Three layers (two unnecessary) of clothing to go swimming!
I next saw him in the water with his boardies ballooning with trapped air as he attempted to swim and with the waistband of his undershorts exposed above the top of his boardies.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:17 PM

Me thinks he knew what he was doing and trying to "turn you On". I've seen it many many times. If you made a pas you would have been rebuked I believe.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
... Square-cut guy gets off his chair and pulls on a pair of long boardies before entering the pool! Just seemed odd to add that extra suit - you are in waist-deep water anyway dude! Just wear the trunks! But I don't think shyness was his problem...

That IS very interesting. I wonder why he did it then... especially when his lower half was under water anyway. Quite odd.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:14 PM

I have seen this teasing a lot and I mean a lot of times by guys and girls. They usually mean to be funny but easily misunderstood.