Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Speedo Member

Default A Tease too Much??

This Summer has been a blast once I became comfortable sporting speedos when I had friends over to swim. I have to admit I thought my friends would be uncomfortable with me that first time but to my surprise, the guys and girls both, had nothing but compliments. Even totally converted two best friends to toss the boardshorts and go the speedo route.
When it comes to 'why' I enjoy wearing speedos, the comfort is obviously nice and the primary reason I started, but I have became quite find of being a tease. I've had several occasions where a bikini clad girl has made a sexual comment and how they would like to peel them off. I can't think of a time I've had anyone say they like how my boardshorts show off my package and at the same time allow them to imagine what's beneath. This is leading up to a quick story btw...
This past weekend I may have taken the tease thing too far. I was invited to a small get-together where we were going to be enjoying a friends new hottub. Now, this friend is one that I converted to the speedo side and he and his girlfriend were perfectly okay with me wearing mine and even made the comment to bring my sexiest pair as a new girl was going to be there. Without much thought, I took a pair of white, unlined Andrew Christian and eagerly drove to their house.
When I got there my friend and his girlfriend had already been in. He was wearing a solid black pair of Speedos and she was in a Fox bikini. Another guy friend and his girl was there but he's a diehard boardshorts guy. The new girl had yet to show but I was told she was perfectly fine with the speedo thing so I dropped my cargo shorts, grabbed a beer and slipped into the warm water.
By the time she arrived I had taken on a few Millers and was feelin pretty good. My friends had already got used to seeing me get in and out if the water and seeing my see-thru AC's.
I was bent over getting another beer from the fridge when she walked in. Her initial reaction, when I stood up and faced her, was to look but not get caught lookin. I was used to this behavior and began small talk and acting as though I was fully clothed even though I was a bit nervous as I had never wore these AC's wet in front of strangers. I made several turns of the head to 'head behind a cabinet door' to allow her a few seconds to stare. To my surprise she seemed very comfortable the longer we stood there and even complimented me.
To make a long story short, we really hit it off well and was sitting next to each other in the hottub right away. She was wearing a hot pink bikini with black trim that tied together at the hips. I fought a hardon for a long time but as more beer was consumed I lost the struggle. At a point I just had to go with it and be seen. I guess they all saw my attempts to hide it and they all called me out, in a good way of course. Eventually one of them made the comment that I've got nothing left to hide and should just take the AC's off. Normally Im a more modest person but the alcohol had gotten the best of me. I gave in, slipped them off and tossed them from the hottub.
My recollection gets somewhat blurred from this point on but I do know I didn't let being totally naked stop me from gettin in and out. Everybody seemed okay with the situation. The new girl obviously was okay with it as I woke up next to her on the living room floor with both of us naked.
I don't think I took it too far but feel a little guilt as this was not my house. My best friend just gave me a pat on the back and said 'good move' the next morning as well. I do know now that I like being seen naked as much as I do in speedos but think I should tone it down a notch when Im away from home... Any thoughts???