Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2016, 02:12 AM

[QUOXLTE=speedonutt]AMAZON sells Desmot speedos (usually with free prime shipping and free returns) REMEMBER They are Japanese SIZES.

THE VERY BIG/LARGEST size sold is a tight squeeze for me (not so bad, kinda sexual to have parts pressing so hard to get out.[/quote]

I have purchased Desmiit Speedos, well pleased with the fit, Desmiit XL is equal to a 30 - 32 US. My disappointment with Desmiit is that the tag on the shipping envelope indicates a XL but the swimsuit tag indicates a XXL that results in a suit that is to large. Order 2 XL suits, one will be a XL, the other a XXL This has happen to me and no help with customer service. So be careful. I would order again it the problem could be resolved but I have had no luck.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:17 PM

Default Desmiit Suits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30speedo
[QUOXLTE=speedonutt]AMAZON sells Desmot speedos (usually with free prime shipping and free returns) REMEMBER They are Japanese SIZES.

THE VERY BIG/LARGEST size sold is a tight squeeze for me (not so bad, kinda sexual to have parts pressing so hard to get out.

I have purchased Desmiit Speedos, well pleased with the fit, Desmiit XL is equal to a 30 - 32 US. My disappointment with Desmiit is that the tag on the shipping envelope indicates a XL but the swimsuit tag indicates a XXL that results in a suit that is to large. Order 2 XL suits, one will be a XL, the other a XXL This has happen to me and no help with customer service. So be careful. I would order again it the problem could be resolved but I have had no luck.[/quote]

An update on my Desmiit purchase. I have enjoyed my Desmiit suit even though the order was incorrect. After trying to resolve the issue I gave up after my wife suggested that I do so. Well today, after running some errands, I found a package the mail carrier left this morning. The package contained 6 suits, yes, 6 suits, 3 white and 3 light green, that my wife had ordered for me. She paid less for the six suits than I did for 2. My suit has worked great. After the holidays, I will be having surgery on my lower spine. Doctors have told me that I will doing a lot of walking in the therapy pool to regain use of my legs. About six months ago, I suddenly loss use of my legs and had to use a wheel chair. I started wearing the Desmitt suit after doctors gave me several pain shots in my upper hips and placed a nerve block in my lower spine. The suit sits very low which is a plus due to the soreness from the shots and the location of the nerve block. My wife jokes about the purple marks the shots caused saying that they look like tattoos. My physical therapist, a young lady, has made great comments about my suit to my wife and me. After hearing about the 6 suits my wife purchase, the therapist said that I will need them. My health insurance company has approved the cost of the physical therapy for one year, the length of the time needed for my surgery to heal. So, I’ll be putting the suits to the test. My surgeon and the physical therapist have told me that I should be swimming again in a few weeks after surgery.