Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2021, 04:46 AM
Speedo Member

Default Is it okay if a men wear thong underwear?

Hey guys! Hope you are safe and doing well.
I just want to know that if a straight guy wears a thong it is ok? Or thong underwear defines any type like gay, straight, bisexual? Is it matter?
Old 04-14-2021, 07:53 PM

Humans were wearing tree bark loincloths before we leaned to sew. The loincloths similar to the modern Japanese fundoshi, were tied and twisted onto the body and looked like a thong.
The Japanese were wearing fundoshi until the end of the 2nd World War as normal underwear. So if thongs are gay then most humans throughout human history must have been gay, or maybe thongs are just something else to wear when we choose to.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:11 PM
Speedo Member

This is such a stupid question and I wasn’t even going to reply but I will. NOTHING you wear, makes you gay. Wearing pink doesn’t make you gay. Wearing women’s clothing doesn’t make you gay. It might make other people wonder if you’re gay but then the opinions of such small minded people mean nothing. I have been wearing bikinis and thongs for almost 40 years and I have no desire to be with a man. There are clothing styles and hair styles that may not seem masculine to some people. There are jobs men do that don’t seem masculine to some people. Watch a rock music video from the 80’s and a lot of them look “gay”. Nobody should care what type of swim wear or underwear another person wears. It’s a personal choice. Don’t be bothered by what other people might think.
Old 04-15-2021, 08:07 AM
Speedo Member

I will appreciate your words, I just ask this question because on quora so many people ask this to me the same.
Old 07-20-2021, 05:58 AM

I love to wear the mens thong underwear. feel sexiness in it.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Speedo Member

Yes , Why not? I just feel comfy and sexy at the same time in the men's thong underwear.