Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2020, 12:24 PM
Speedo Member

Default New user

New board member, wanted to say hello. Wife and I recently moved to Florida and we try to get to the beach every couple of days. It’s been rough with the virus but we do have a pool so that helps. My wife and I have been wearing thongs and g strings for a number of years, for me the smaller and more sheer the better. I try to stay in pretty good shape. I’ll post a pic from the beach trip yesterday when I get it sized to fit.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:00 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Welcome, gvt 100!

I hope you enjoy participating in the Board as much as I have. I am delighted to learn that you and your wife have enjoyed micro-wear for a long time. I think a lot of Board members will want to hear more of what factors in your relationship made this possible. It seems like many members have experienced pushback of one sort or another from women in their own lives over a man's desire to wear bikinis, thongs or g-strings. Have the two of you found that sharing such an interest has consistently enhanced your shared eroticism and sexuality? And have you and your wife experienced any pushback or criticism from others when you are wearing them? I'm looking forward to your beach pic. I'm hoping that you will let us see your special lady enjoying her micro-wear as well!
Old 07-16-2020, 07:58 PM
Speedo Member

Default Newest pic

Here is the pic taken yesterday. I'm wearing a Txm thong, I love the cut and feel of their stuff, so thin and soft. It's a tiny bit sheer when wet but that's what I like. I will certainly post some pics of the wife as long as that's permissable. It's the 2nd marriage for both, and we actually met on south beach, she was in a coral colored thong and I was wearing a red and blue bikini. It just so happened we were both visiting FL and only lived about 90 miles apart. I bought several wicked weasels for her because she had an amazing body and she encouraged me to start wearing thongs in public. Before it was just thong underwear for me and bikinis for swim wear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5368.jpg (67.8 KB, 112 views)
Old 07-17-2020, 12:55 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Great picture!

Keep up the good work on staying fit! Looking forward to more posts and pictures. I certainly support the idea of welcoming pictures of the special spouses and partners in our lives. We all have the love of the eroticism of the body in common; let's share the "fruits of our labors" with each other!
Old 07-17-2020, 02:18 AM

Default Welcome gvt

Welcome to the board! Great picture! How did u resize photo ?i want to post pic but always too big! Glad mrs lest you wear the fun stuff. My gf fronds upon it.
Cheers to hot gear !
Old 07-17-2020, 10:35 AM
Speedo Member

Default Residing photo

I’ve got the photoshop app on my phone for resizing and cropping photos.