Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2019, 06:14 PM

Default spanked and forced to walk home in speedos

I was on vacation in sitges spain and I met a couple of older guys on the beach who took me back to their hotel room and wound up spanking me, they said I was teasing them all day on the beach and that I was asking for it (long story but they were fun) anyway, as part of my punishment / humiliation they made me walk back to my hotel in just a pair of swim briefs (Joe Snyder bikini's to be exact). They took this photo as I left. They gave me back my shorts the next day when I saw then at the beach.

Last edited by speedorob : 06-16-2020 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:42 PM

Red face Speedo stripped off, spanked and showing his red bare behind.

I had a friend, who liked wearing a very tight red Speedo. He looked quite sexy in it, especially with his well outlined hard on. One day at our men's swim club, he was chosen to be spanked in front of the other guys. when two strong guys took him to the center of the gym, while he struggled and protested He was in those tight bright red swim briefs that were his favorite swimsuit. While the other swim club guys gathered to see his plight, he was told his swimsuit will be stripped off to be his spanked on his bare behind. It was a sight, seeing him squirming and pleading, as one guy had the paddle ready. The fun part much to all of us, how tight his red Speedo was on him and not wanting to give it up when one guy reached for the tied drawstrings, then slowly untying them. He continued resisting, as both guys began pulling and tugging his tight swimsuit down. It wasn't coming off that easy with his full erection well encased in it and being so tight on him. One guy would try holding him still, despite his resisting. The other guy kept trying to strip it off, while we all watched the sexy Speedo with the dangling untied drawstrings coming down lower and lower below his belly button. His full hard on was still snug in the red Speedo swimsuit. He continued to pout and resisting, as they had it half way down with both guys trying to peel it off him. After a while the white inside lining was showing and soon his hard penis will be exposed, when he made his last childish pleas, but to no avail, when his full erect penis would slowly come free from the clinging nylon. After a lot of pulling them down, his behind was now unspeedoed then the two guys worked it out his crotch, as the tight suit stretched and slipped from his crotch and genitals. He made his last resistance and cries when the beautiful tight red Speedo was worked down his kicking legs and pulled off his ankles. He was totally naked with his erection standing at attention, when one guy with the paddle would spank his bare behind til it was bright red. The club members cheered, as he cried and squirmed while over the guy's knees. After his spanking, he was blushing bright red like his sore red behind. Much to his surprise, the tight red Speedo he was wearing had been taken away while being spanked and he had to walk to the locker room naked and showing his sore red behind. It was quite a sight for all of us to see, especially his childish resisting while being stripped out of his tight red Speedo and spanked.