Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2023, 01:42 PM

Default What to Wear! Part 3 Strap and Cup Basics

What to Wear! Part 3 Strap and Cup Basics

Many decades ago, when I was a teen male, one of the rites of passage for males who planned on participating in athletic sports was getting your first athletic supporter aka “jock strap”. This often happened around the same time the guy had his first real orgasm, and since the strap came in close contact with sensitive male body parts, the guy was probably at least somewhat apprehensive about this as well. Were the other guys having the same concerns, or were they good with it all?

Back then too, participation in practically any sport required a guy to wear a strap, lest his genitalia be injured even in an inadvertent athletic move. Wearing a strap was part of being an athlete irrespective of how likely a groin injury was. The straps with cups were reserved for sports like baseball, where an errant ball could easily lead to a groin injury, or a contact sport such as football. Basketball too gradually became a contact sport and being cupped and strapped made sense in that sport as well.

The early cups then were almost entirely made to deflect a forward motion to the groin, as in penis protection The so-called banana designs were uncommon at that time, if at all. These cups were interesting in part because they had so little room inside them. They were designed to fit over a small flaccid penis positioned in the “down” position, with virtually no space for a guy to grow. Once in, the guy’s penis could feel the existence of the cup walls as being constantly there, and he knew that if he focused on that, it would make him grow a bit, making matters worse not better. A secret guys kept was how many times they actually ended up having an orgasm while in the cup, and whether or not their teammates were facing the same “problem”. No wonder straps ended up getting laundered frequently and wore out quickly. I have also wondered if the stimulation provided by a snug-fitting strap and cup made players in certain sports such as football more aggressive than they would have been toward the opposing team, given that all of this was going on down there in addition to on the field.

Nowadays there are entire online retailers who are focused on selling straps and cups to adult males who, in retrospect, want to relive these moments of their youth that were apprehensive but also fun. The basic strap from the era consists of a rubberized pouch, some with a place for a cup but others that were supposed to be worn without any “protection” and merely as a supporter. The pouch is sewn to a wide elastic waistband, typically 2 ½ to 3 inches wide, along with elastic leg straps about ¾ inches wide that are sewn to the waistband and to the pouch. There is no thong-like back on the classic designs, but the leg straps cross the glutes diagonally in the rear. So, guys wearing a classic strap are “butt naked”.

The classic cup is a small triangular piece of plastic designed to fit firmly over the penis, but the balls largely remain unshielded. The way the leg straps are attached to the pouch is similar to how a thong is sewn at that point. That is, a wad of sewing at the base of the pouch right at the perineum area, which means the guy wearing the strap is going to quickly become aware of some neat sensations he perhaps has not experienced before. Maybe the guy does not go into a full orgasm, but he will likely be dripping precum inside the pouch once in.

The newer banana cups were designed to protect a guy’s private parts including the balls and are larger and roomier. Except now, instead of the relatively soft stitching there is the feel of the lower tip of a hard plastic cup. I have long had mixed feelings about banana cups. For starters, instead of being firmly in one place, the flaccid penis is free to just flop around inside the cup with every move the guy makes. But the lower tip of the hard cup pressing firmly against the perineum sounds like fun, especially when worn under a really snug pair of compression shorts. Still, I am a bigger fan of the old-school cup styles.

I have not done this in a while, but last night I engaged in one of my more famous techniques—going to bed wearing only a snug-fitting thong with an old school cup and strap over. From the moment I pulled on the strap, I could feel the presence of the cup walls. I could barely move the cup let alone pull it back to relieve some of the pressure, and my penis was firmly inside. Almost immediately, I was dripping into the thong pouch. The interesting thing about this technique is that any attempt on my part to relieve the tension from the cup by moving it around a bit only makes matters worse. In addition, there is not enough stimulation to go into a full-on orgasm inside the cup, but certainly enough to keep me interested and dripping. That is all I need to keep me happy the entire night.

If you want still more, the old school cup can be paired with a magic wand type vibrator, and the vibrator head pressed against the cup. This works so well that you may have an orgasm within a minute or two. Learning to delay orgasm while being hot with a vibrating old school cup would take some effort.

I trust my readers will find these observations and methods useful in their own lives.