Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2016, 06:50 AM

Default I Wore Board Shorts Yesterday...

Evening, fellas!

This weekend I went to Arizona with some friends for a wedding. We arrived yesterday early afternoon a couple hours ahead of schedule, so I took the opportunity to get a quick swim in at the hotel pool. Since there was no way to swim laps and I had close non-swimmer friends in the vicinity, I decided I'd wear my board shorts since I was only going in for a quick soak. Logical, right? It turned out my shorts were so loose on me now that I had to wear a speedo underneath in case they started slipping down (although, I'd wear the speedo underneath anyway). This was about 3:00pm.

That night around 11:00pm, after we got back from the wedding, one of the two guys sharing my hotel room with me decided to go for a dip before getting ready for bed, so I joined him. I discovered, after SEVEN HOURS of hanging up in the bathroom, my board shorts still weren't dry! It was miserable putting them back on, again over the speedo. For the first time, I was open with another guy friend besides Aaron about wearing speedos for swimming laps and revealed I was wearing them underneath my shorts in case they came loose and dropped off.

We went back inside, our shorts both still dripping wet. In the air-conditioned room, the board shorts were so terribly cold and grabbed onto my legs like a shy child holds its favorite stuffed animal. I couldn't take it any more and yanked off the board shorts as quickly as possible, now wearing just a speedo with them. I then stayed dressed like that as I got ready for my shower, and then after a shower, wore only my briefs (underwear) after my shower. I have to say, it felt pretty nice and empowering! I can't wait to get back to the pool at the gym and wear briefs regularly again. I might go tomorrow to start a temporary membership for the summer here in my hometown to use until I move back to school.
Old 06-27-2016, 02:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default shedding the boardies

After a while you won't think anything of it. Good for you for not being afraid to tell him you wear a speedo - and by the way, look forward to a couple more of your stories!!
Old 06-27-2016, 02:33 PM

I wear some swim shorts from the pool when walking to and from, and the other day I got back and they were already wet. I've been thinking about going to a wakeboard park that I do I.T. for, but wearing speedos there would make ME the main attraction. I don't look THAT bad, but I don't have a six pack or anything, but I still don't want to be THE center of attention.

Anyway, I got in the shower to wash off with the shorts, and it felt so weird to have all that crap sticking to my leg. :P I've found a SUPER short pair of shorts, but I'm seriously reconsidering just dealing with the crap at the wake park
Old 06-28-2016, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
After a while you won't think anything of it. Good for you for not being afraid to tell him you wear a speedo - and by the way, look forward to a couple more of your stories!!

Well I haven't even worn a speedo to work out in for almost a year now because I was away from the pool at the gym, so wearing it casually with friends felt like too big a step for me to take, especially because I FEEL like I haven't worked out for a year lol. (Though I have lost weight for sure.)

I'm working on other stories, don't you worry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
I wear some swim shorts from the pool when walking to and from, and the other day I got back and they were already wet. I've been thinking about going to a wakeboard park that I do I.T. for, but wearing speedos there would make ME the main attraction. I don't look THAT bad, but I don't have a six pack or anything, but I still don't want to be THE center of attention.

I can relate to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
Anyway, I got in the shower to wash off with the shorts, and it felt so weird to have all that crap sticking to my leg. :P I've found a SUPER short pair of shorts, but I'm seriously reconsidering just dealing with the crap at the wake park

Hey, there are some pretty attractive short shorts for guys out there! i was shopping at Armani Exchange a couple years ago - an American young adult-focused branch of the designer label - and they had shorts that were at or above mid-thigh. And Chubbies are short too!
Old 06-28-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservedEnthusiast
Hey, there are some pretty attractive short shorts for guys out there! i was shopping at Armani Exchange a couple years ago - an American young adult-focused branch of the designer label - and they had shorts that were at or above mid-thigh. And Chubbies are short too!

I actually found some BWET's that I like...now if I can just find them in stock somewhere :P
Old 07-06-2016, 01:55 AM
Speedo Member

Every time I had to switch back to shorts over speedos it was the worst, just so heavy to wear. You get used to the freedom of a speedo. But I don't think that'll be a problem anymore because I got rid of all my trunks.