Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2014, 09:24 PM

Cool cool & thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Welcome new member today and good to hear of your confidence in wearing what you want.
For me shave and trim yes but a bit of a wimp to contemplate a brazilian.
iam glad i found this site to talk to others who like to wear speedo bikins, there should be a week where all guys wear bikins everywhere - i like to wear skimpy bikins to square cuts that are form fitting NOT BOARD SHORTS except the white unlined ones LOL
Old 03-14-2014, 09:42 PM

Cool shave trim brazilian wax

Quote:
Welcome new member today and good to hear of your confidence in wearing what you want.
For me shave and trim yes but a bit of a wimp to contemplate a brazilian.
I started out shaving and trimming then went to a salon had some laser hair removal done That was expensive so i tried electrolisis , i found a salon that agreed to do a guy, the girl was cool and professional i could see her watching me take my shirt then dress slacks off revealing i was wear a silk thong and i took that off laid it with my clothes turned around and walked over totally nude and she told me to lay back on something that looks like a reclined dentist chair, i went to her three times and she would insert a fine wire in each hair folical and it heats up killing that cycle of growth, it was a bit painful and discomfort , then she told me waxing is better her sister worked at a salon and said she would wax me in her shop and they would be there together, mmmmm had to try that, it was quite a experience Not painful like guys make it out to be, i have had it done about 5 times, That is a whole different story and experience
Old 03-14-2014, 09:45 PM

Cool Uzzi Shark bikini

Quote:
Uzzi bikini - correct identification here ?
http://shopify.com/products/uzzi-mans-shark-bikini-4600

i couldnt see your thread post pic,, but yes it is a uzzi shark style 4600 i have a blue and white one
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 PM

Default correction

Sorry about that: http://uzzi.myshopify.com/products/u...rk-bikini-4600
(only plain shown - how is blue and white divided?)

Btw, yes to Bikini Week
Old 03-15-2014, 12:36 AM

Cool uzzi shark suit

Quote:
Sorry about that: http://uzzi.myshopify.com/products/u...rk-bikini-4600
(only plain shown - how is blue and white divided?)

Btw, yes to Bikini Week

No i have a Blue suit and another suit in all white lined in front- - single layer in back - it shows enough to be seen well but not get arrested
Old 04-14-2014, 06:58 AM

Thanks for mentioning Koala. I've ordered these bikini swimsuits from them before that I have worn to the beach and public pools here in Albuquerque: pleasure chest is a white very transparent bikini when wet and also very form fitting. It also is very revealing when wet. Another is candy man that is a minimal yellow and just barely covers your assets. I love the tan lines it leaves you and the stares from other men you get when you take it off in the shower. I was considering wearing a koala thong this summer at our local outdoor pool - it's called "touch me". Has anyone gotten this one and worn it? It's a light blue and I was wondering how translucent it becomes when wet. I guess most of Koala's swimsuits are meant to be worn by gay men which is why I too am an admirer of their swimsuit fashions. But I have tried others as well. Is there anyone in the Albuquerque area looking for a swim partner?
Old 04-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Speedo Member

Default Sheer and trimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedotanline
I have always like to wear speedo or bikini swimsuits, they are form fitting and show off my assets lol i have a decent build muscular legs and butt, not real endowed but i dont mind showin the shape of the head as my wet swimsuit clings to every nook & cranny, it makes me feel good about my self when i see people lookin and give me a smile. i started wearing more skimpy bikinis rio cut to show my buns off, sometimes string bikins or thongs when iam on vacation in florida or cancun, i got a pair of white unlined board shorts swim suit and as i would walk out of the shallow end of the pool they were quite see thru for about 10 seconds and i would notice three girls would make sure they were near by when i was getting out mmmmm i like em checkin me out, that is the only pair i have that isnt a bikini or square cut and i only got em cause i wanted to see peoples reaction getting a good look of me almost naked for a few seconds, never any negative reaction from girls or their boyfriends they just always looked as i got out of the pool, i want to get up the courage to wear a white bikini speedo that i know will be totally see thru - n not get arrested lol dont think i should have any problem if i wear em on the beach that i wore my thong on . I wish more guys would wear em so iam not the only one sometimes. I usually shave my balls smoothand around the sides leaving some up top you know the trail from your belly button to about 2" of pubes, a few times i got a brazilian wax, that was always fun at the salon, i love to tan in my speedos and show it off. Do other guys trim, shave or get waxed

With exception for my "family pool" speedos all my suits are unlined. I enjoy showing good outline in darker suits and enjoy even more showing more in my lighter coloured suits!!!! Of course only in the appropriate curcumstances. White is my favourite. I own many thongs as well and probably enjoy wearing them more than speedos but as its not possible in every location always carry a speedo coverup. My thongs are all unlined too, no point in showing your bulge if your not showing your bum!!! LOL

As for trimming and waxing......... Yes both! The less you wear the more important the grooming I think. In the summer I'm waxed head to toe in the winter I just keep everything trimmed.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:07 PM

Default Shaving and unlines swimsuits

I also like to shave my balls and the hair around my pubic areas especially when wearing very minimal swimsuits and especially the unlined lighter colored ones. I like to just leave an inverted triangle of hair that starts about three-quarters of an inch above the shaft and then tapers to a line up to the belly button. All my other chest hair is shaved or removed. White, pink, or yellow unlined bikinis are my favorite color. I also like the look and feel of wearing a sheer swimsuit as I am getting out of the pool. I am looking for a masculine pink thong that has a metal ring in front. Is anyone familiar with this style of swimsuit and knows where one can be found?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:56 PM

nice description of shaving preferences! where are you from? (if you finally read this message)

ps: I hope you finally find that pink suit you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis
I also like to shave my balls and the hair around my pubic areas especially when wearing very minimal swimsuits and especially the unlined lighter colored ones. I like to just leave an inverted triangle of hair that starts about three-quarters of an inch above the shaft and then tapers to a line up to the belly button. All my other chest hair is shaved or removed. White, pink, or yellow unlined bikinis are my favorite color. I also like the look and feel of wearing a sheer swimsuit as I am getting out of the pool. I am looking for a masculine pink thong that has a metal ring in front. Is anyone familiar with this style of swimsuit and knows where one can be found?
Old 04-21-2014, 04:14 PM

back on my soap box. Any guy wearing an unlined speedo - especially one that becomes see thru when wet - is doing harm to the idea of getting more men to wear speedos. They tend to repulse people and make the wearer look totally gay and, to me, desperate for attention. When another guy, or girl, look at a guy totally exposed by his suit it doesn't make another guy want to wear one or his girlfriend to want him to wear one.
I have my share of see thru unlined speedos but they are reserved only for private pools or parties where they are appropriate.
Think of the place you are wearing your speedo and the people there. Too brief and too exposing is not appropriate if there are families or young kids present.