Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2022, 04:03 PM

Default Canary Islands

Where have you used small swimwear in the canaries . Thinking of heading for Jandia on Fuerteventura .... what sort of experiences have you had there ?
Old 01-16-2022, 10:45 AM

Default Canary Islands

Never been there, but from what I have read, in many parts of the Canary Islands, if you are wearing any swimwear, you are overdressed.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:56 PM
Speedo Member

I stayed at the Oliva Beach Resort, Corralejo, for a couple of weeks recently and had absolutely no problems wearing some of the smallest one-sided suits I own.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:26 AM
Speedo Member

I’m going back to costa calma for the third time . Feb 1-8 . It is very relaxed and will wear pouch thongs and strap sides most days on the beach and probably half backs or less room nd the pool area . The beaches are wide and there is enough room for everyone but there is no need to be furtive . It’s just accepted that’s all
Old 01-10-2023, 01:07 AM

It seems right to wear a Budgie Smuggler in the Canary Islands....
Old 03-10-2023, 04:45 AM
Speedo Member

Default Hotel says yes

Unfortunately I had to rearrange my canaries holiday but I’m going in April! 2023. Before parting with my money I decided to email ahead to ensure brief swimwear was allowed , as it is a major part of the holiday for me . The lovely English girl at the reservation department asked her boss and she sent me
“We look forward to seeing you and your thong swimwear shortly 😄!*“
I loved the smiley face . Naturally I’ll be taking a wide selection of styles including pouch front 1/2 backs . Tangas and more modest but say 3/4 inch side bikinis . I will report back if anyone is interested !
Old 03-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Wish the rest of you were here!

Hello, Aberman! I've enjoyed reading your posts. Absolutely, I think all of us will enjoy learning about your microwear adventures on your vacation! It will be interesting to hear about your seeing (and perhaps conversing with) other men, and women, who are also wearing and enjoying microwear. Have a safe trip and a great time!
Old 03-17-2023, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
Unfortunately I had to rearrange my canaries holiday but I’m going in April! 2023. Before parting with my money I decided to email ahead to ensure brief swimwear was allowed , as it is a major part of the holiday for me . The lovely English girl at the reservation department asked her boss and she sent me
“We look forward to seeing you and your thong swimwear shortly 😄!*“
I loved the smiley face . Naturally I’ll be taking a wide selection of styles including pouch front 1/2 backs . Tangas and more modest but say 3/4 inch side bikinis . I will report back if anyone is interested !
Any Thongs?
Old 03-18-2023, 07:03 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Any Thongs?
Oh yes , I like to move outside of my comfort zone a little but remain within tasteful limits . As a straight guy it is always going to be a challenge . I have Joe Snyder thongs and a particularly nice breton stripe pouch thong from petit-q to wear .