Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2019, 03:32 PM

[California Dolphin]I notice that women can wear very skimpy suits (for swimming and general athletics) that provide very minimal coverage or their genital area. So why can't men do the same?

I do, I wear Mategear or AQUX Asian flat-front minimal suits, women's bikini bottoms, or gaff thongs, all are as skimpy as the women's suits. They don't show a bulge, so there are never any complaints.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speedo
What suits have you worn to a public beach that really enhance the goods?

Late to this party but it seems to me that thongs, especially unlined ones, tend to protrude more than speedos or briefs. Maybe it's due to the minimal back (or maybe the T back is too snug lol)
Old 09-14-2022, 08:56 PM

Normally I wear tiny flat front bikinis and thongs at the beach. Years ago, I wore these at a crowded beach and walked around confidently. Live life colorfully!

Last edited by BikenSwim : 09-27-2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:15 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
Yes, the steel rod is the only thing that holds the front to the back. The ball is to go into your anus as a butt plug whilst you are wearing the suit.

That Ass Spark is very interesting. I’ve never “worn” anything like that and was wondering if you, or anyone else, would know how long you’d normally wear that for? Also, can it be worn under a speedo or must it be worn with that black g-string you posted? I’m interested in trying it and like the idea that no one else would really know I had is on/in. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Old 10-27-2022, 12:04 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Leaves LITTLE to the "imagination"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speedo
Someday I would love to go to a beach and wear a bikini swimsuit that shows off my bulge. I've worn some skimpy suits, but nothing that I would consider racy. I'd love to wear my Ergowear Feel bikini to a public beach but that I feel would be too much information, but would be awesome too.

What suits have you worn to a public beach that really enhance the goods?
Hey, need4speedo! Check out this M73 Stuffit Rio from Skinzwear! This is what I'll be wearing on my next visit to Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. (Microwear for men and women is welcomed there.) Study the closeup of the pouch. The model is flaccid, but the bulge is still nice, and not at all offensive. I've tried the suit on while fully-erect to check for fit. My boner is held down comfortably in a curve. Certainly some extra bulge as well, but again nothing out of place. I wear mine straight across and as low as possible for maximum ab and navel exposure. I bodyshave, and the very base of my shaft is exposed and tanned (and, yes, the boner pushes the pouch down a TINY bit more!) Throw in the rio back's "cheek-and-cleavage show" and I'm working on TEENY tanlines!😋 https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...nz-Neon-Coral#
Old 10-27-2022, 02:49 PM

With any minimal swimwear you buy you should first wear them around the house and try them in the shower to see what happens when they get wet.
When going to the beach take a range of swimwear that will cope with all eventualities.
If you want to go minimal go somewhere quiet where only a few people will see you and they can choose to avoid or join you. It's probably best not to force yourself upon a crowd in a swim suit that even you consider to be indecent.
In the moments after you strip down to your new super bulge displaying pouch you are liable to feel self conscious, it may be a thrill. Lie down, relax, feel the sand beneath you and the sunshine and breeze above.Now that you are calm and relaxed it's time to evaluate how you feel about your swimwear, go for a walk or maybe even a paddle.
Consider how the few people around react, do they change course to get a better look or do they run away screaming? A good reaction is to be totally ignored, however sexy you feel in your skin tight pouch it's possible no one else will care.
On a nice day on a beautiful beach while I'm wearing something skimpy I sometimes wonder if it can get any better than this.
Old 10-27-2022, 04:20 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
With any minimal swimwear you buy you should first wear them around the house and try them in the shower to see what happens when they get wet.
When going to the beach take a range of swimwear that will cope with all eventualities.
If you want to go minimal go somewhere quiet where only a few people will see you and they can choose to avoid or join you. It's probably best not to force yourself upon a crowd in a swim suit that even you consider to be indecent.
In the moments after you strip down to your new super bulge displaying pouch you are liable to feel self conscious, it may be a thrill. Lie down, relax, feel the sand beneath you and the sunshine and breeze above.Now that you are calm and relaxed it's time to evaluate how you feel about your swimwear, go for a walk or maybe even a paddle.
Consider how the few people around react, do they change course to get a better look or do they run away screaming? A good reaction is to be totally ignored, however sexy you feel in your skin tight pouch it's possible no one else will care.
On a nice day on a beautiful beach while I'm wearing something skimpy I sometimes wonder if it can get any better than this.

All good advice, thank you. I’m relatively new to wearing thongs and g-strings to tan and swim. For me, trying it out at home by the pool is a good test as to how it looks when wet and how it may appear to others. It also lets me know if I have to constantly adjust the suit, which is annoying. A few selfies of my suits also helps me. As for getting the courage to wear around others, I found a cold adult beverage helped me with my initial shyness when stepdaughter was at the pool too. After a summer of doing that, I found that my initial shyness has faded.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:26 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikinidave
Hey, need4speedo! Check out this M73 Stuffit Rio from Skinzwear! This is what I'll be wearing on my next visit to Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. (Microwear for men and women is welcomed there.) Study the closeup of the pouch. The model is flaccid, but the bulge is still nice, and not at all offensive. I've tried the suit on while fully-erect to check for fit. My boner is held down comfortably in a curve. Certainly some extra bulge as well, but again nothing out of place. I wear mine straight across and as low as possible for maximum ab and navel exposure. I bodyshave, and the very base of my shaft is exposed and tanned (and, yes, the boner pushes the pouch down a TINY bit more!) Throw in the rio back's "cheek-and-cleavage show" and I'm working on TEENY tanlines!😋 https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...nz-Neon-Coral#

I really like Skinz brand suits and have several. I have never tried the Rio back. I was concerned it may ride up. Has that happened to you?
Old 10-28-2022, 11:18 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Sun's out! Buns are KINDA out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
I really like Skinz brand suits and have several. I have never tried the Rio back. I was concerned it may ride up. Has that happened to you?
Hi, SoCal! I slip on my Rio when I'm doing my ab vac and when I'm doing ab rolling to music. I also wear it in the tanning booth. I walk around the house in it as well. Haven't sauntered on the beach with it yet, but it seems to stay in place, and I haven't felt it ride up. Since I wear it a little lower than the Skinzwear model and straight across, it covers basically the middle thirds of my buns, with a little more showing above than below. That just seems so sexy😋! Nothing like "pushing the envelope!"
Old 10-28-2022, 11:46 PM
Speedo Member

Default Rio back

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikinidave
Hi, SoCal! I slip on my Rio when I'm doing my ab vac and when I'm doing ab rolling to music. I also wear it in the tanning booth. I walk around the house in it as well. Haven't sauntered on the beach with it yet, but it seems to stay in place, and I haven't felt it ride up. Since I wear it a little lower than the Skinzwear model and straight across, it covers basically the middle thirds of my buns, with a little more showing above than below. That just seems so sexy😋! Nothing like "pushing the envelope!"

Thank you for the reply. I bet it leaves a great tan line. I’ve seen that style for a long time and was always curious how it is to wear it. Sometimes I see them on the models and wonder if that’s how they really look lol. And good to know it stays in place for you. Interestingly enough, I’d probably buy it and, unlike your preference, wear it higher up so it rides up a little. Maybe I’m in the minority but I like my suits snug. Thanks again for the reply and now I just have to decide what color to buy.