Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2021, 02:23 PM

Swimmboy - if you've seen the volleyball player before in more regular height trunks then that pretty-well confirms that someone has shopped it, though looking at the polo player's trunks there still seems to be a proper hem at the top. It makes me think he might be wearing a girl's bikini bottoms.

Sebbie - you're right - chlorine and sea-water do affect the stretchiness and shape of swimwear over the course of a few summers - so if stretched horizontally they would reduce in height - not a plan plan - might try that!

Texaswheelman - Mategear definitely do run small - think one size down. I'm a 28" waist and in the photo I posted I'm wearing a Small and its pretty tight. So for UK sizes I'd say its an XS.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:45 PM

[quote=Jack Lewis!

Texaswheelman - Mategear definitely do run small - think one size down. I'm a 28" waist and in the photo I posted I'm wearing a Small and its pretty tight. So for UK sizes I'd say its an XS.[/QUOTE]

Jack Lewis cheers useful info.
Old 01-17-2021, 04:59 PM
Speedo Member

Talking THAT is the exposure I like! (WHUF!)

This is just the way I like to wear my microbikini!! I wear it straight across with the top edge right on the shaft (I bodyshave) with "cheek-and-cleavage show" in the back. And it will be worn where I DO NOT have to be hassled by the "Get-A-Grip Group!" Sebbie, your comments are right on the mark about how guys in other cultures view body exposure compared to "stateside." Photoshopped or not, those two young guys are at least illustrating the right idea of enjoyable exposure as part of healthy eroticism. And while the volleyball player might run the risk of a "wardrobe malfunction," the other guy is simply strolling along and inviting us to enjoy "the fruits of his labors," so things should stay "right in place" for him, or anyone else simply strolling the beach, working on the tan, and showin' off! Jack, you have a great body! Awesome abs and HOT navel!! And I think I know just the suit for you! My suit: the M73 Rio Microbikini from Skinzwear. Check it out: https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prod ID=14025&name=. Mine is another color and pattern, but I am referring you to this model (the older guy with black hair and beard) for two reasons. First, he is the one who inspired me to purchase my Rio to begin with. Second, the folks at Skinz GET IT that the bellybutton plays a LEADING role (along with the abs) in the eroticism a guy can project when wearing a suit with this much exposure. You will note that his extreme closeup (like those for several of the other male Skinz models) shows explicit detail of his bellybutton's location, size, shape, depth and inner texture at the same time as illustrating the degree of coverage of the shaft. As you can see, it is the same degree of navel exposure as those two young guys in the black suits, or as you show us in your experiment. I can tell you that my Rio fits comfortably and will stay in place just fine when strolling about. My erection is average-sized, and is held comfortably as well. I've done ab work for years as part of my bodybuilding and added the abdominal vacuum about two years ago. My abs form a shield from bottom of ribcage all the way to the shaft, with some "cubing." My waist is 32 inches. When I tense my abs, there is distinct hypertrophy all the way to the shaft, and even a "horseshoe" of muscle arching over the shaft! My bellybutton is nine inches above my shaft; it is a t-shaped innie, one-half inch across and one inch deep. Since it is higher than usual (for me, the higher, the better!!) some of the ab-muscle fibers arch over it like a bridge! Like the model's navel, the Rio showcases mine, especially when I draw my bellybutton in under my ribcage and gently poke it up entirely out of sight! Add in my tan and all that skin exposure and the navel becomes the center (literally) of attention. With the ab-muscle control I've developed, I can roll my bellybutton up and down, change its height and shape, and even squeeze the navel muscle around my finger! And my navel is orgasmic as well! (But, I digress. . . . . . ) Not bad for a guy who just turned 69! The "bucket list" includes performing these "Navel Maneuvers" for like-minded guys in similar microbikinis at a WELCOMING beach!! Jack, check out the Rio! If that works for you, get one and model it for us!!
Old 01-17-2021, 10:13 PM
Speedo Member

Talking We guys can ROCK it!

For another good example of hot "straight-across" style, check out: https://www.bikinini.com/Mens-Swimwe...nini-H100-Mens. Looks like the same "somewhat older" guy is modeling both the red and white ones. He is DRENCHED in confidence AND eroticism, with what appears to be a good endowement as well!
Old 01-17-2021, 11:45 PM

I am in the photo edit camp. In one of the photos you can see that the body dimensions are out of sync. These pics have been fractionally altered to make the suit look very narrow. It is not downsizing. In competitions we downsized two inches to four inches on waist size. Your anatomy gets crushed when you do that. It takes forever to get into the suit and position everything so you are not blasting out of it. Your balls are so crushed you wonder if they will ever work again. No way you are having fun on a beach or playing in a “crush your nuts” downsized suit. I once competed in a four inch downsized suit and by the end of my swim, I had popped out of suit and could not get everything easily back in.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:32 PM

Default What difference does it make?

What difference does it make if the photos are “tweaked” or not? Penises love being in places that are tight and snug. They are built for exactly that and reward their owners with some wonderful and amazing sensations both physical and psychological. The act of having sex with another person is grounded on that. But at a very early age, perhaps even before puberty, guys (me included) “accidentally” learn that there are other situations—situations that do not involve partner sex—that can produce the same happy (but, oddly enough, on occasion, also scary) outcomes.

It does not take a young guy long to learn that he can sometimes get a hard-on, with all those fun sensations, in situations that to not involve “being” with a sexual partner. Hard-ons that occur for any reason are quite enjoyable—if, on occasion, also embarrassing—when they happen in unexpected situations and places. Practically any snug-fitting garment has been known to do this to a guy in the right (or, some might say, wrong) setting.

Growing up, the great mystery facing many young males is the question of how their male peers “cope” with being in a situation where they will be wearing a snug-fitting garment that could induce an involuntary “response” of this sort. At one level, a guy is goofy excited about this happening. At another level he is scared stiff, so to speak. This is what leads to the so-called fear of Speedos, Jock straps and other garments that fit snug in the groin.

But, for a lot of “curious” guys, equally important is to try as best they can to determine how other guys their age “cope” with this situation. Perhaps I am the only male who gets a hard-on at the mere thought of being in a jock strap or swim brief. Maybe this means I am gay. Who knows! So young guys spend a lot of time checking out their male peers for any indirect evidence that their peers are having the same problem in dealing with wearing something that puts a penis in a situation where it starts to grow.

Then as young adults, some of us, anyway, like to look at photos and maybe even videos of guys wearing swim briefs. This could because we are actually gay, perhaps gay curious, or simply still just as fascinated by the same question that haunted us as teenagers. Am I the only guy who gets an erection at the mere thought of climbing into a snug swim brief, or is this something that is commonplace?”

A lot of the guys here are obviously fascinated with the two photos. Aside from the cut of the briefs, the pouches seem to have inadequate space to hold even an ordinary flaccid male penis and balls. How did these guys manage to even get themselves into briefs that left them with such little room, and how can they possibly engage in an active sport without vital male organs falling out of the brief. Getting into such a tiny wisp of cloth must cause something of a male response, making the task even more difficult.

The challenge of climbing into and then wearing a swim brief that is clearly too small has always been one that fascinates me. I know some guys complain that such a challenge for them creates a situation that is at minimum uncomfortable if not painful. But penises are really interesting in this regard. The situations I have faced that initially seem uncomfortable often rapidly transform into something marvelously pleasant and exciting to experience, and the act of getting into a brief that I know will fit really snug becomes a marvelous challenge that I would not want to ever miss out of experiencing. Indeed, it’s a good reason to keep swim briefs on hand in sizes that some might think are too small.

Sebbie
Old 01-18-2021, 03:35 PM

Default Try Mategear six years ago for this look

The original photos have been around for years. Now look at these Mategear videos from six years ago for a similar low-cut look. There were more videos that I think were deleted as the suits are discontinued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TbfpisYfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUW3...st=WL&index=62

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU-p...st=WL&index=61

A recent Marcuse video comes close, too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyEh1O7lc

Last edited by BikenSwim : 01-18-2021 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-18-2021, 04:21 PM

The first two Mategear videos show a suit that actually curves lower in the back to reveal more butt crack in the extreme Asian style. The third Mategear video shows a suit with full back coverage and wider sides as well.

The Marcuse video shows a suit that in front appears to be cut nearly as low as the suits in the first two Mategear videos, but note that the Marcuse suit curves up in exactly the same spot in the rear where the two Mategear suits curve downward. Thus the Marcuse has full butt coverage.

Aside from the issue of whether or not showing butt crack at all is appropriate in America, the two Mategear suits ride so low on the butt that I would be concerned that they might fall off entirely if one actually did attempt to swim or engage in other athletic activity wearing one of them.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:01 AM
Speedo Member

Here's a couple pics of a super low-cut suit I bought from N2N many years ago. It leaves half of the ass uncovered. I've never worn it in public but it's fun to wear around home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5666.JPG (78.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5689.JPG (72.5 KB, 39 views)
Old 01-21-2021, 05:12 PM

Mategear has new low-cut Signature suits that ride low on the hips like the original post pictures. Look at all their Signature styles. They call it Underwear, though
https://mategear.com/products/signat...31290848772179

The Tak Jin is low-riding Swimwear, perfect for guys like me who can stay relaxed and want rear coverage too.
https://mategear.com/products/sexy-m...32252406202451

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-17-2021 at 06:46 PM.