Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Default 11: Acceptance

Something happened that Saturday at the meet. I embraced who I was. Nothing got said to anyone. It was all in my heart and my head. Tomorrow was a big day. I went to bed ready to kick ass in the finals, and to kick ass in my life. I was who I was and that was perfectly okay. I felt my maleness gently inside my suit as I faded off to sleep.

Sunday, I would win my big event. It was the perfect outcome to a perfect weekend. Mark and I would cheer each other on, the first of many. Kathy and I would fade away to find our best lives.

It was the perfect weekend. It was the perfect meet.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:42 PM

Default 12: The Deal

Mark looked stunning in his swimsuit, a yellow race cut brief with blue accent colors. The yellow was just on the cusp on being too sheer, showing enough of him to get me very aroused. He filled the suit well. The lines were smooth, the anatomical outline perfect. He was not hard, but he was interested. Just enough to look so damn hot. The swim season was over. We were at a beach house in Avon, North Carolina, USA on the Outer Banks. My mom and her best friend rented the same place every year. I was allowed to bring two friends. Ryan was always one. This was the first time for Mark.

Ryan wore a pair of very short and loose running shorts. He was also a handsome guy, capturing the girls looks. As a runner his build was different, less muscular, more lean. His legs were amazing, showing where his power was. Unlike Mark and I in our tight suits, Ryan’s fit was loose. As he walked his anatomy moved, an interesting difference from our form fit look. Actually, a fun watch. His shorts today were light blue with a dark blue liner that gave him a “speedo like” look under. Mark and Ryan had just met, but seemed to be getting along well.

“Let’s hit the beach,” Ryan suggested. “First morning, go check out the water,” he added.

“Great idea,” Mark replied.

Mom and friend had gone off to a shopping excursion to Nags Head. We had the place to ourselves. It was just past 9. The three of us headed down the steps on our first beach adventure. Two guys in briefs, and one in short shorts. We followed the trail over the dunes out to the beach. Watching Mark in the tight yellow suit was driving me wild.

———-

“Dude, you really need a pair of Speedos,” Mark said as Ryan emerged from the water. His loose nylon blend running shorts climbed to him showing every detail, even how he was trimmed as an infant. The light blue was fully see thru, the dark blue looking like a blue swim brief under. Ryan smirked as he tugged the clinging shorts away from his body.

“Yeah, maybe,” Ryan replied. “That water gets deep fast,” Ryan added. “Plus what a pull.” He was right, as a barrier island, the beach drops off quickly as the sandbar fades to true ocean.

“Yeah, be careful,” It has been known to suck the shorts right off guys,” I chimed in. “Another reason briefs win.”

“Maybe one day,” Ryan replied. “I’d need to borrow a pair.”

“Any time,”. I quickly responded. I always thought Ryan would look hot in a brief style suit. “I only brought fifteen with me.”

“Ten pair for me,” Mark added.

“Wow, you really have that many?” Ryan asked. I only own ten pairs of running shorts total.”

“How many suits do you have?” Mark asked me.

“Probably thirty,” I replied. “I have every one from as far back as I can remember. Some no longer fit.”

“I have about two dozen,” Mark replied to me.

“You guys crack me up,” Ryan chimed in. “I guess you can both loan me one, then I will have two.”

“Dude, we can go buy you some, too,” Mark suggested.

“Let me try them first,” Ryan replied.

We were probably a mile north up the beach as we chatted. The houses were gone, it was just us, the ocean and the dunes. An occasional fisherman.

“This is gorgeous,” Mark said, taking it in.

“A perfect beach for running,” Ryan added.

“In your new swimsuits,” I teased, but meant serious. “I’d even run with you, if you go slow.”

“Okay, swimsuit run, deal!” Ryan was locked in.

—— to be continued—-
Old 02-13-2021, 10:56 PM

Default 13: Sunrise Coffee

The sun was not up, yet. The cool morning air felt refreshing. The waves could be heard crashing onto the sandy shore. It was just past 4:30 am. I loved being up before anyone. It was my favorite time at the beach. We had come here every Summer of my life. Same house, same week. It felt like we owned the place. It was familiar, comfortable. We were just off the beach, so close you could see it from the higher decks. Certainly could hear it, and the air had the salt smell. I was wearing a new orange print Speedo suit. It was a bit of Southwestern look, I saw it at the sporting goods store the week before vacation and just had to have it. It was one of two I picked just for the beach. My swimsuit addiction had already started, something I would keep as I grew older.

The slider opening broke my captivating with listening to the waves. The sun was just peeking on the horizon. Ryan stepped onto the deck. He was wearing a pair of really short running shorts. The kind where the sides were able to fully open. Almost as narrow as my swimsuit on the sides. He looked cute, or in run terms dashing.

“Hey, I wondered where you went.” We all shared the loft overlooking the main floor.

“I love being out here early,” I replied.

“Want to be alone?” he asked.

“You can stay out, I just like watching the sun rise,” I explained. “You going for a run?”

“Yeah, once it gets lighter,” he answered.

“Cool shorts,” I added. “I made some coffee if you want some.” I had just started liking coffee. Of course, as a young guy, it had to be sweetened with sugar. I think I more liked the smell. “I will get you some.”

“Looks like someone has a new swimsuit,” Ryan said as I walked past. He was with me when I saw them. I grinned.

——-

The sunrise was spectacular, as it always is. Ryan and I talked about life, teased each other, and sometimes just sat silently taking it all in. “You never really told me what happened with Kathy,” Ryan asked, shifting the focus from the sunrise.

“Nothing, really. I just wasn’t into it.” I hoped he would leave it there.

“Not into her, or just not into having a girlfriend,” Ryan pressed on. It was not bad or rude, we always had deep conversations.

“What if I told you maybe that I like guys,” I asked.

“Honest answer,” Ryan paused. .....
Old 02-16-2021, 05:19 AM
Speedo Member

What a great story! I really hope it continues to develop! Thank you for taking the time to write, SwimmerAlan!
Old 02-16-2021, 12:07 PM

Thanks so much for the work you put into the story.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:46 AM

I love the story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Old 02-18-2021, 11:41 PM

Default 14: Alone time

Writers note: Graphic content. I debated posting this chapter, but as a story based on true events, I felt like it needed to be here. I think just enough detail to let you decide what happened. On with the story....

——

Ryan started running as soon as he hit the hard pack surf. The beach was quiet, free of people, but for one older couple. He headed north, bare chested, his shorts flapping in the wind blowing off the surf, sometimes blowing open wide enough to reveal the sheer inner brief. His anatomy bounced as he ran. He headed north and was quickly away from any civilization. It was just him, one with the sand and surf. Beads of sweat trickled down his chest, soaking into his shorts. Soon the shorts were drenched in salty sweat, clinging to him. Ryan loved running when his shorts were drenched with sweat, an odd sense of accomplishment.

Ryan’s thoughts were on the conversation with Alan. It ended perfectly, with Ryan assuring Alan that their friendship had not changed. “If anything, it becomes stronger,” Ryan had said. He meant it. What he liked best about their close, brother like bond, is the difference in paradigm each has. Ryan runs, Alan swims. Ryan is lean and thin, Alan is more muscular, like a swimmer. “So this just adds another attribute,” he thought to himself.

“I knew all along,” Ryan said aloud to no one as he ran.

———

Mark had already changed into his swimsuit, ready for a full day on the beach. He was laying on his back on the bed, feeling the rise of his bulge in the brand new white Speedo brand brief. The suit had red accents on the sides and a red stripe that ran just below the waist. It had that tight new suit feel, the Lycra and light color displaying detail features of his anatomy. Plus he was getting erect.

“You look cute, love the suit,” I said as I entered the room.

“Brand new,” Mark responded. “Where is Ryan?” The question was more opportunistic than curiosity.

“He went for a long run on the beach,” I responded as I laid next to Ryan on the bed. “A long run, I am sure.” Ryan looked so freaking hot laying there. I put lay hand on his chest. His legs were spread open, just enough to really accentuate his bulge.

“How long will he be gone?” Mark asked, his right hand rubbed his growing anatomy.

“Long enough for me to check you out in this hot swimsuit. You are making it amazing.” I slid my hand down and along his waistline, teasing his erotic feelings. “Love the red stripe on the white.” My finger traced the stripe. Mark let out a sigh, maybe a moan.

“Slide closer,” Mark requested. He urged me more until he could feel my bulge against his body. I was getting nearly as hard as he was. I knew this was my first time this close, I was sure it was new to both of us.

“How is this?” I whispered. I eyed how perfectly the white lycra outlined every detail, even the veins of his manhood. His aroused body was graceful and erotic at the same time. He was tantalizing my every desire.

“Perfect,” Mark replied, as he guided my hand lower. He was so aroused he could hardly keep himself under control. He was tucked down, his anatomy pressing hard against the tight suit. I guided my hand along his massive bulge, feeling him press against me. “That feels awesome...”.

I was equally testing the strength of my new suit. I pressed into his side. I was pointed up, my erection fighting to break thru the tightly tied waist.

“Oh man, Alan, you are driving me crazy” Mark whispered. His whole body stiffened as he arched upward. “Oh man... oh man...” Mark exclaimed.

—— to be continued...
Old 02-23-2021, 03:54 PM

Loving the story SwimmerAlan! Can't wait to see what happens next
Old 02-24-2021, 03:35 AM

Default 15: The wave...

The beach was so private, just Ryan running for the last two miles. “I could run naked,” Ryan thought. At first it was just a fun thought, but after another ten minutes of nobody, Ryan decided it was really the perfect place. He had always wanted to run totally free of clothes, but for his Nike Daybreak shoes and matching socks. Ryan stopped, looked up and down the beach, making sure it was clear. Quickly, the shorts came off.

The run was amazing. He watched as his male anatomy bounced in stride with his pace. He dashed in and out of the surf. The cool water felt great, he did not care that his shoes were getting soaked with salty brine. They would dry.

Ryan was loving it!

As he ran into the surf a third time, a wave knocked his balance and he went flying into the water. His shorts went free of his hand. He rolled in the wave. As he stood up, his dilemma hit him. “Fuck,” he said as he frantically looked for the shorts. “Where the fuck are my shorts!” He was panicked, alone and totally naked on a beach at least five miles from the house. Suddenly, his great idea had become an awkward nightmare.

... to be continued...
Old 03-02-2021, 12:16 AM

Default Caught by the beach patrol...,

“I wonder how much longer before Ryan gets back,” I wondered aloud. Mark was just finishing up in the shower. His freshly cleaned new white suit back on him. I was laying on the bed, my erection still rock hard. It always took me a long time to get back to normal, it had already been almost 30 minutes.

“Look at you, still hard as a rock,” Mark said eyeing my fully filled out suit. I was still almost steel rod hard, straining inside the tight suit.

“I told you, I stay hard a long time.” I replied. “It really can be weird sometimes.” Like right now, I thought.

“That is just crazy,” Mark replied. “Maybe you need help getting it to calm down.”

“Must be a really long run today.” I replied, passing on the offer. I wiggled my legs as I stood and tried to adjust my bulge so my hard state of things was a little less obvious. If things were like they always are, I had at least another 30 minutes before things would ease. “Let’s get breakfast.” We could smell pancakes being made. “The movement certainly might help, too.”

“You want to walk out like that?” Mark asked.

“Not much else I can do, it will be fine.” I replied as I opened the door out to the hallway. My bulge just looked big, tucked down and tight.

———

“What the heck do I do now,” Ryan thought as he frantically looked out at the ocean for his lost shorts. “I cannot run back with no clothes on.” He was sure his shorts would float, but maybe not. “How far could they have gone?” Luckily no one was around, at least not yet. He walked out of the water and started walking along the edge of the surf.

The sound of engine startled Ryan. It was getting louder and closer. Ryan saw the cart about 500 feet away heading towards him. Unsure what to do, he waded out deeper into the surf, so he could cover his anatomy.

“Everything okay?” the young guy on the sand buggy asked.

“Not really,” Ryan replied. “I got knocked by a wave and lost my shorts,” he added.

“Lost them? As in like you have no shorts on now?” Ryan was kneeling down in the water.

“Yeah, if I stand up, you see everything.”

The young guy looked around his buggy. It was really more of a cart. “Man that sucks. I got nothing here to help you.”

“You cannot leave me like this. I was running and I am at least five miles out.” And naked, Ryan added in his mind.

“How did you lose your shorts, I mean I have heard of them pulling down, but not falling totally off,” the cart guy asked.

“Long story,” Ryan replied. “Who are you, anyway?”

“Oh yeah, sorry. Robert, beach patrol,” the guy answered. “Basically I pick up trash and guard,” he added, pointing to the cart. Robert was not much older than Ryan. Maybe 18. He was wearing red shorts, life guard type shorts, and a matching red and white guard top. He was really quite handsome, tall and lean. “Hey, I got an idea,”

“Anything, Robert.” Ryan was ready for a solution. “I am Ryan, by the way.”

Robert looked up and down the beach. Seeing no one he said, “come on out, the coast is clear,” he chuckled at the unintended pun. Ryan stood up, revealing his naked anatomy. They were both guys, but Ryan still covered himself with his hands. No fear of a big show, having sat in the cold water. Things were pretty shrunk.

Robert pulled off his red shorts, revealing a dark blue Speedo brand swimsuit. “I never thought my Speedo would come in this helpful,” Robert said as he held the red shorts out to Ryan, who was now alongside the cart. “If you tell me the real story, you can wear these. I can wear my Speedo today.” Ryan grinned as he took the shorts. “You are a pretty good looking guy,” Robert added.

For some unknown reason, Ryan, still naked, started getting hard. Robert’s eyes focussed on Ryan’s fast rising anatomy.

... to be continued...