Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2020, 12:09 PM

Default Nice Jammer!

Nice Jammer! And the model seems to enjoy wearing it as well

$15 on Amazon I have one on order

https://www.amazon.com/Jammers-Men-S...15AYPX9KJWZQ9S
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jammer.jpg (22.6 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by sebbie : 02-28-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:52 AM

Very cute!
Old 03-01-2020, 09:13 PM

Wink Nice Jammer !

Iv'e never wore a Jammer swim suit, but my somewhat younger cousin got to wear one a few times at our men's swim club. he liked the tight snug feeling in it and was arousing after wearing it a while. The last time he had been in a Jammer swimsuit was at the swim club this past year, when our great uncle was there too and admired his tight fitting jammers outlining my cousin's hard penis after swimming a while in the pool. Our uncle said, he'll help him out of those tight fitting Jammers, like he did with me on many occasions after swimming at the club when I was wearing my sexy water polo swimsuit or snug fitting bright colored Speedo swim briefs. He did accept our uncle's offer and went to the shower area in the dressing room section. There were a lot of guys of various ages wearing sexy tight swimsuits of different styles, some still in half on and some half off them with the dangling drawstring and some guys had a noticable hard on still well encased in their speedos before stripping them off. Our uncle would stand in front of him,like with me, as he was somewhat taller than my cousin. He looked my cousin's well shaped body still secure in the jammers. My cousin was very aroused now with much anxiety knowing those jammers will soon be off him. The other males in the shower area would continue stripping off their sexy speedos and step into the showers, acting like this just another man's normal behavior when changing out of those tight fitting swimsuits and having an erection while in the showers. Our uncle slowly uncovered my cousin's Jammers drawstrings, then untying them. He now slowly reached the waistband and started rolling the snug fitting jammers swimsuit off his waist while my cousin would cover his outlined erection, snug and secure in Jammers. It really tickled him, as our uncle would strip off our tight fitting swimsuits in such a slow and gentle way, causing my cousin, like with me have a full hard on encased in his tight wet Jammers. Slowly and firmly our uncle worked those Jammers down and off his upper waist. He could see the Speedo brand logo on the outside and started seeing more and more of the nylon ivory colored inside lining starting to show. Our uncle would say "hold still now, we'll have this stretchy swim suit off you soon." My cousin looked down again and seeing the Speedo logo disappear under the rolled down swimsuit and now only the nylon ivory colored inside lining was showing. This was somewhat different than when stripping off my tight swim briefs, as he just continued slowly rolling the tight wet jammers down lower and lower below his waist, with my cousin's hard penis still snug in the Jammers swimsuit. My cousin was loosing and would soon be naked with his full hard on standing at attention. His moment of truth had come with the tight wet Jammers rolled down below his waist, our uncle would slowly peel the tight wet inside lining off his erect penis, as it slipped free and stood out at attention. My cousin's clinging Jammers were now being peeled off his behind and a few more good pulls by our uncle, those tight jammers were finally off him, while our uncle worked them down my cousin's kicking legs and firmly peeling them off his feet. Once my cousin was finally naked, they stepped into the showers and then changing and heading home. It was a beautiful new experience for my cousin when he told me how he enjoyed being with our uncle and having his swimsuit stripped off before showering, especially how nice those Jammers fit him, I thought about it and probably will soon try on a nice fitting Jammer style swimsuit.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:46 PM

Order yourself a Jammer and resolve your curiosity (link above)
Old 03-29-2020, 03:42 PM

Works as riding shorts too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ride11a.jpg (57.4 KB, 50 views)
Old 04-12-2020, 08:32 PM

Default A Nice Jammer for her - yeah

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-...lcode=35497003

A jammer for the ladies. Thank you
Old 10-15-2020, 02:04 PM

Default More the fellows swimming in the jammers

Seem the norm for competitions now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9QCBGdztLk
Old 10-15-2020, 05:26 PM

Is there a video for teaching your grandmother to suck eggs?
I think this video series would have put me off from ever wanting to enter the water and swim, and the performer and his jammers look soooo drab.