Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2021, 09:51 PM

Wink tights

ive been wearing them with a leotard for many years and always had a good time in them, especially during the cold weather, Halloween season and at a doctors appointment. I'm somewhat older and don't wear them that often, but as an adult father or uncle, I got to appreciate other young guys wearing them. My nephew in his early 20's liked wearing snug soft tights with leotards like I did at one time. He was dressed for a Halloween party as a superhero in snug fitting spandex long sleeve, back zipper leotard and opaque tights and "yes" girls shiny ballet panties under his tights. He also had the long cape, bright colored booties and a superhero stretch belt around his waist too. He was staying with me that Holiday night wearing those sexy snug superhero leotard and tights with a semi outlined excited erection., like with me at my uncles. It was time for bed and much to my surprise, he wanted to keep his superhero outfit on. I had a set of lose men's pajamas for him, yet he wasn't ready to take off his superhero leotards. I thought it out like an older parent, then telling him, I'll help him out of those superhero leotard and tights. He would blush and pout like a teenage boy when I brought in the neatly folded pajamas and told him "It's time for bed, so let's strip off your superhero costume. After much of his protesting, not wanting to take off his spandex leotards and put on the pajamas, I had for him, I gently reached his lower torso and turned him around with his back to me while he continued pleading to stay in his superhero costume leotards, but to no avail for him. I managed to untie and remove the long dark blue cape, then had all I could do to unfasten and remove the yellow booties, while he would continue pleading not too strip him. It reminded me of the times with my uncle or beloved relatives including many females I met at Holiday costume parties while in being in sexy male bright colored costumed leotard and tights as a devil, mouse, cat or one time in all bright pink spandex as the " pink panther". I had one more costume accessory to remove before his superhero leotards are stripped off him. He did manage to free himself from me embracing him, while showing a very obviously outlined hard on under the clinging spandex. I could now appreciate how he was feeling, enjoying the tickling and clinging feeling of his superhero leotards. Even as a male adult, I was some what aroused and looking froward to getting him completely naked and he was certainly enjoying my closeness t'wards him. We both knew this wasn't a gay thing either,as I was acting as an older mentor to him. His time had come to be soon all undressed and in those baggy winter pajamas. I held him close to me again with his leotard clad back pressed close to my tee shirt covered upper torso. I began slowly opening the leotard long back zipper, as he continued his child like resisting and pleading not to strip them off him. It was beautiful and again, I could now appreciate as an older family male adult what it takes to get a young male relative out of his tight spandex outfit or speedo style swimsuits. Slowly while holding his squirming body and trying to unzip and open the clinging superhero costume. It took some time, just unzipping him when now I reminded him and saying " they're coming off, regardless how much he resists." He was really smiling and seemed to be enjoying his sexy snug costume being stripped off him. I turned him around again, now facing me, while peeling his arms from the leotard spandex sleeves then managed to peel the unzipped leotard down to his upper torso. It seemed somewhat erotic for me and very exciting for him while he continued pleading in a fun, yet childish manner for his superhero leotard and tights, now halfway off him. I just savored his very arousing situation, while letting him continue squirming, thinking about myself being in this kind of situation when I was his age. I grasped him again and held him closely facing me while trying to strip the still clinging unzipped leotard off him, slowly but surely I manged to unsnug it while his very excited male lowers were still snug and secure under his opaque tights and the shiny panties. I have to admit he certainly looked good, now almost naked and trying to hide his outlined hard penis. After a lot of firm pulling it down and off, I had the clinging unzipped superhero leotard down to his ankles then managed to free his kicking feet from the tangled leotard. He did let out quite a yelp as I unsnugged it from his legs clad in the tights and panties. Eventually, I managed to strip off those beautiful opaque tights and finally his last protective layer, his shiny ballet style panties. He resisted and pouted a lot more, as I slowly peeled down the clinging panties and now exposing his whole naked body and his fully erect penis, as he would blush and still pout, as I peeled his sexy ballet undies down to his still kicking feet and saying "step out of them" He was completely naked now and no longer a superhero. I handed him the baggy pajamas and also saying " see that wasn't so bad was it." He soon put on the pajamas while feeling somewhat sad, now out of those sexy Halloween costume snug superhero leotard, tights and girl's ballet panties. I certainly enjoyed stripping off all that sexy clinging spandex and feeling like my uncle or another older relative that conquered my young male relative out of his world of sexy spandex tights and girl's ballet style panties.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:16 AM
Speedo Member

I wear the tights and feel comfy and get the snug fit, thongs are my all time favorite.