Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerthongingit
Hey BikenSwim, Could not see your album pics to see your low suits from Mategear but am going to check them out, and will probably get one. Hope they have thong styles do not care for the full or half backs. I like my thongs to reast on my root with my pubes showing which I keep in an arrow and trimmed short. i use them for underwear mostly since its a long way to the beaches. But go to the nude beaches when I do get to them. Will post pic when I get their suit. Wish I could have viewed your pics.

Mategear now has a Gallery Lucky Draw section with photos of their ultra low suits, from actual customers, I have a few there too. https://mategear.com/pages/mg-gallery-lucky-draw

Last edited by BikenSwim : 05-03-2021 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:23 AM
Speedo Member

Well, i just wear the long thong suits, best to showcase at beach.You can try these mens swimwear 2021.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:57 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Mategear now has a Gallery Lucky Draw section with photos of their ultra low suits, from actual customers, I have a few there too. https://mategear.com/pages/mg-gallery-lucky-draw

Some of those suits are pretty skimpy. I can't believe they even stay on! Some guys look like they'll bust out at any minute.
Old 04-13-2021, 09:46 AM
Speedo Member

My suggestion is low cut brief or meta gear, rest you can also try these swimwear styles as well.
Old 04-13-2021, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanroy011
Well, i just wear the long thong suits, best to showcase at beach.You can try these mens swimwear 2021.

Ethan, your site only shows a lot of shorts and large briefs. You need to add some ultra low riding bikini swimsuit brands to show here.

The colorful suit is my "long thong suit" and the blue one is my "ultra low riding suit". I look forward to your bikini photos.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 05-03-2021 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-13-2021, 05:42 PM

The colourful suit blends in nicely with the course grasses in the dunes, nice tan too.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:31 PM
Speedo Member

I wear only bikinis from the TM Collection Japan. They are low cut to the legal limit and are very skimpy.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Speedo Member

The fabric of the tm suits is great but they run very small and if you’re larger in the package they sometimes don’t fit at all. Plus their shipping prices are ridiculous. Order one from buffedbod, great quality and fit and he’ll customize it however you like.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:23 AM
Speedo Member

Default Braveperson

Got a black BravePerson swim brief and it's really skimpy and has a hot cut. Got a little wet in them. Will post some photos if anyone's interested.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Speedo Member

Yes Please post pictures