Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2012, 03:49 PM

Default Marcuse

http://www.marcuse.com.au/Swimwear

A nice looking swimsuit wore by a fit model discovered by "bryantpau" in one of his puzzle. I then recognized it was made by Marcuse.

I think they have some nicely designed suits. What do you think?
Old 01-26-2012, 01:15 PM

Default Marcuse

Thanks - hadn't heard of them but worth discovering
Old 01-26-2012, 10:18 PM

One way to gain brand recognitions is to hire professional photographers to take fancy pictures of their suits wearing them by handsome models. That will get people's attention.

Same case to me for both Marcuse and Timoteo, how they got my attention.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:50 PM

The wave suit is hot as hell... luv that u can not see the other colors til u get between the legs...
Old 01-28-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
The wave suit is hot as hell... luv that u can not see the other colors til u get between the legs...
Oh yeah Haven't thought of that, LOL !
Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 PM

Default wave

Yes - a hot suit for sure (what other treasures are buried in Puzzle Forum ?)
Old 01-30-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Yes - a hot suit for sure (what other treasures are buried in Puzzle Forum ?)
For that, we will encourage everyone to complete every puzzles "in order to find the treasures"
Old 05-29-2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
http://www.marcuse.com.au/Swimwear

A nice looking swimsuit wore by a fit model discovered by "bryantpau" in one of his puzzle. I then recognized it was made by Marcuse.

I think they have some nicely designed suits. What do you think?

Nice suits; any advice on sizing as compared with an Aussiebum?
Old 05-29-2012, 05:29 PM

I got two of their suits last season and am quite happy with them. I will say, if you live in the U.S. find a U.S. or North America on line sight to buy them from. Ironically, they were cheaper and the delivery was faster (from AUS I think they swam over)
I have the Arrest Me and it is aptly named. It rides dangerously low and with a bubble but I have ass cleavage. I have to tie the string or when I walk my package pulls the front to shaft exposure. I have worn them in public but on beaches that are primarily adult. Nothing is exposed, but some may think things are too close to exposure to be around their kids. (understood) I have a 32 waist and bubble butt and got a medium. I love the fit but wish I didn't have to tie the string. I gave a friend a pair in size larger and tried them on before giving and would probably order that if I got another Arrest Me. Just enough more material to make me feel more secure in public.
The second one I got was Resort. Got it for a trip to visit friends in Hawaii. Seemed appropriate. That one in medium fits great. Enough more coverage that I didn't have any second thought about days at Wailea or Waikiki.
Suits seemed pricey when I looked at them on line, but the fabric, overall quality and fit are what you are paying for.
Fortunately, if you have a trim toned body they look great on. Happily, one doesn't have to have the body of the models to wear them. (I have that concern every time I look at swim suit models)
Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I got two of their suits last season and am quite happy with them. I will say, if you live in the U.S. find a U.S. or North America on line sight to buy them from. Ironically, they were cheaper and the delivery was faster (from AUS I think they swam over)
I have the Arrest Me and it is aptly named. It rides dangerously low and with a bubble but I have ass cleavage........
Thank you for PSDave to give us very interesting descriptions of these swimsuits.