Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2014, 01:55 AM

Default What's your favorite piece of Lycra gear?

And where do you wear it?

Mine is an Asics modified wrestling singlet: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000C...110_SY165_QL70

The material is tight enough, but still stretchy and very smooth and silky.

I love the way my bulge looks and feels in it too. I wear it around the house and for sleeping.

Once in a while I'll wear it with a shock doctor jockstrap and cup as well.

What do you guys like to wear most?
Old 12-02-2014, 12:08 PM

Wear most?……….Hmmmmmmmmm
Cannot decide. I usually go which what jumps into my head. Singlets, Speedos, undies, jocks, tights, and the occasional odd piece of underwear. MUST be lycra/spandex or it does not count.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:53 PM

Unhappy My favorite lycra wear, for all seasons.

During the summer months, I wear speed,or Arena swim suits at the swim club. During the winter, I'll have nylon lycra leotard and tights or a one piece unitard. They all fit my late 40' year old body, still in good shape. nicely. I love the feel of them, sometimes when being at my doctor's for a physical, Depending on the season, I'll wear one of my snug swimsuits as underwear or a warm and snug one piece leotard during the cold winter months. I enjoy the snug and secure feeling in them before they have to come off.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:08 AM

Smile

Tell me Swim, where do you obtain you leotards. I am always looking for a new source.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:24 AM

I have thought about wearing some speedos for a physical, but never actually worked up the nerve to do it. So far I have just worn boxers or boxer briefs to my physicals. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so sitting on the table in any kind of underwear gets me a bit stiff, but I bet in a speedo I'd have a full boner.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:00 AM

Talking wearing a speedo swim suit for physical.

During the warm summer months, when called to get a physical at the doctor's I wear my favorite blue or a bright colored speedo swim briefs to the doctors. During the exam, I have to strip off my shirt and snug jeans. The doctor and nurse let me keep my snug speedo briefs on, as my physical is started. I'm sexually turned on from the feel of my soft and snug speedo swim briefs. When I'm told to strip it off. The doctor( female) smile and admire how nice my speedo looks on me, better than the usual boring boxers and tighty whities. ""Oh well", I undo the draw string, then pulling and tugging the clinging nylon down. The nurse looks every so often to see if I'll need help getting it off. And the doctor just gives her smile of approval, seeing me doing my speedo strip tease. After a lot of wiggling, pulling and tugging it off, my last protective barrier comes off showing all of me with a good healthy boner. The sensation of my speedo coming off and the anxiety of what the doctor is going to do during my physical is great. By the time the clinging speedo is unsnugged and falls to my ankles, I'm ready for to be examined. Wearing the soft snug speedo swim briefs, makes the process go a lot better, especially doing a striptease, getting them off.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:00 AM

Talking wearing a speedo swim suit for physical.

During the warm summer months, when called to get a physical at the doctor's I wear my favorite blue or a bright colored speedo swim briefs to the doctors. During the exam, I have to strip off my shirt and snug jeans. The doctor and nurse let me keep my snug speedo briefs on, as my physical is started. I'm sexually turned on from the feel of my soft and snug speedo swim briefs. When I'm told to strip it off. The doctor( female) smile and admire how nice my speedo looks on me, better than the usual boring boxers and tighty whities. ""Oh well", I undo the draw string, then pulling and tugging the clinging nylon down. The nurse looks every so often to see if I'll need help getting it off. And the doctor just gives her smile of approval, seeing me doing my speedo strip tease. After a lot of wiggling, pulling and tugging it off, my last protective barrier comes off showing all of me with a good healthy boner. The sensation of my speedo coming off and the anxiety of what the doctor is going to do during my physical is great. By the time the clinging speedo is unsnugged and falls to my ankles, I'm ready for to be examined. Wearing the soft snug speedo swim briefs, makes the process go a lot better, especially doing a striptease, getting them off.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:12 AM

I prefer speedos.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:47 PM

Smile favorite lycra wear for all seasons

During the spring and summer months my favorite lycra are Speedo, TYR or Arena brand swim briefs, feeling so soft and being snug and secure wearing them for swimming, but also as warm weather underwear. In the cold winter months I really like the warmth and snug feeling in Capezio or Danskin tights with a long sleeve leotard as winter underwear. When it's time to take them off, I feel like a little by again, loosing my favorite security blanket. It is hard to give up my clinging warm leotard and tights, when at the doctor's for a physical exam. I do take my time taking them off, slowly getting naked for the doctor, as I pull and tug pull the leotard and tights down and off, one layer at a time and do really tickle coming off. In the summertime, when I have to change out of my Speedo swim briefs after swimming,then taking a nice long warm shower, slowly peeling the tight wet swimsuit down and off, while feeling them soon slipping off my lower male anatomy and baring it all in the shower. Yes Speedo style swimsuits do tickle a lot coming off, especially the Arena nylon lycra polo swim briefs. "Yep" lycra swimsuits and winter underwear are great for all seasons.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Speedo Member

It would either be my fetish singlet, my black aussiebums or my "sleeve" briefs.