Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2013, 02:23 AM

nude, save the speedos for in public
Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 AM

Lightbulb the choices

LOL - a little humor between Shaulis and me was somewhat obscure perhaps and he couldn't mean you as pictured as he doesn't know what you look like. Similarly I had to find a photo not of you (and I have no idea who that guy is) but simply representational of a fourth option for you in your dilemma.
I see Torchwatch needed some clarification too - and as three nude answers apparently came from here (and as such a surprise to you) I am still confused that we do not read those three replies in this thread.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:51 PM

Default Belated update

Had to settle for a 6 foot fence due to zoning laws. Enough privacy to swim and sun naked, but need to wear something when vaccuuming the pool and other chores inside the deck since I could be seen from 2 neighbors decks. Did this mostly in my speedo solars last summer, but would like to try something briefer next year. Can anyone here recommend a minimal front pouck, half back, string side suit? Don't plan to swim in it, but use only to avoid being seen naked if a neighbor happens to be on their deck when I am doing chores.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:57 PM

Try Muscleskins. They now have offerings with as small as a 3/8" side, and you can customize the pouch width and depth, and choose the rear coverage you prefer. They can be found at http://www.muscleskins.com
Old 11-02-2015, 03:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

I wasn't around when you initially posted, Minimalist75... but I absolutely love tan lines. And racer cut tan lines, I think, are the best.

So, here is my belated vote for true 'speedo' tanlines.

By the way, I also am on a nudist board (another new exploration to me, this year) and one guy shuns the typical nudist thinking on the topic and purposely preserves his swim brief tanlines. They look awesome!
Old 11-02-2015, 05:53 PM

I have had a private yard and pool for many years and since I am in the desert it is used virtually 12 months. I have pretty much have just gone with the moment. If i am going out for sun and tanning, I am generally in the nude or a g-string. (I prefer not having lines) If I am working around the house or in the garage I usually wear a nylon suit (speedo or Aussiebum) so that if I get hot I can jump in the pool and it is dry in seconds.
As far as the issue with being surprised. I figure if they don't have the courtesy to call ahead they can see me in whatever i have or don't have on. The pool man, the gardener, mailman, ups guy, pizza delivery and any friend that would be dropping by know that they will probably catch me nude, in a g-string or a speedo. Since I see the same one every time I have extended an "open pool" policy with them that they can take a dip in the pool to cool off (welcomed by all in the summer when temps top 110) I have suits by the pool if they prefer, but when they ring my bell they know what to expect.
As the UPS guy told me long ago "Dude, it is your house and if yo are comfortable nude or in skimpy suits, go for it."
As an after thought, everyone I know is aware that speedo are my swimsuit of choice since I have never worn anything else. If you are a closet speedo guy this plan may not work for you. Always remember, if they come by and surprise you, turn around is fair play.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default One option for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
... Can anyone here recommend a minimal front pouck, half back, string side suit? ...

I really like the look and feel of this one from BodyAware. In has a minimal front, string sides, and a Brazilian/tanga rear cut. Very shiny fabric, so even though you won't be swimming in it, it still looks like you just got out of the pool because of the fabric. Oh, and despite it having a metallic look to it, the fabric is very soft and pliable and really conforms to your shape, if you know what I mean. Mine is the blue one, but I also love the looks of the silver one.

(I am not posting my own pics of this one because this suit, especially, looks awful on my huge body. Someday I will lose weight, then share that pic.)

Mini Sparkler Tanga
bodyaware.com/product/view/swimwear/mini-sparkler-tanga-c114
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8079-MS.jpg (6.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 8077-MS.jpg (6.5 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 11-02-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 02:24 AM

Default Minimal suit

Went with skinzwear. Got a string side Rio and sunseaker. Latter is just two narrow panels that barely cover the crack and "goods" held together by strings on the sides. Other has somewhat more material front and back with string sides. Having second thoughts about wearing them where I could be seen by a neighbor on their deck.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:32 PM

post pics or links of the swimsuits you went with. being that its in a pool area i cant say i see much reason not to wear what you like. maybe post a picture of your yard and neighbors so we can all see what you are talking about
Old 05-03-2019, 10:46 AM

Default Belated update

At this point, I never wear anything inside the pool enclosure when only my wife and I are home, and usually not when my son is here also.
I have 3 suits for when we have company, one brief, one short trunk, and one moderate swim shorts, all tan through. They are lighter weight and therefor less confining and quicker drying than regular suits.