Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2021, 06:09 AM
Speedo Member

Default Are you ready to go outside in this summer?

Hey! I just want to know that is it safe to go outside in this summer for the swimming at the beach or not due to covid?
Old 02-15-2021, 11:02 AM

Default Summer

I certainly expect it to be safer than 2020.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:09 AM

If you can find a bit of beach away from the crowds you'll be ok. These are the kinds of beaches that speedo and swim thong wearers and naturists head for anyway.
Getting to the beach by public transport may be an issue, but if you can get there by car or bike you may be alright, trouble is long distance leisure travel may be banned.
The vaccination program is proceeding well in the UK, I'm in the next tranche, the debate is currently over "vaccination passports" certificates allowing travel and dining out.
We just have to wait and see.

I want to go camping near the beach.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:31 PM

It's always been safe. You're not going to catch it outdoors.
Old 02-16-2021, 05:47 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If you can find a bit of beach away from the crowds you'll be ok. These are the kinds of beaches that speedo and swim thong wearers and naturists head for anyway.
Getting to the beach by public transport may be an issue, but if you can get there by car or bike you may be alright, trouble is long distance leisure travel may be banned.
The vaccination program is proceeding well in the UK, I'm in the next tranche, the debate is currently over "vaccination passports" certificates allowing travel and dining out.
We just have to wait and see.

I want to go camping near the beach.
Yahh you are right.
Old 02-17-2021, 02:31 PM
Speedo Member

I'm def ready as long as we have some of my favorite spots open this year, namely Barton Springs and Hippie Hollow. Just got some new Victoria's Secret bikini bottoms to show off!
Old 02-17-2021, 09:02 PM

I'm over 70. Last year I only went twice, wore a mask and stayed upwind of everyone. I got my first shot (or jab) and second next month so I will be OK before the beach season starts. There should be enough shots for everyone in USA by July which would be great.

The regular annual Flu shots get revised every year and I assume next year's shot will include the latest version of Covid vaccine.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:20 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinis4me
I'm def ready as long as we have some of my favorite spots open this year, namely Barton Springs and Hippie Hollow. Just got some new Victoria's Secret bikini bottoms to show off!
Yahh me also very excited to wear my covermale and DA bikinis.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:23 PM

Im not too worried about the beach where we can distance, we have a trip planned to ptown and I am planning on wearing my smallest suits. We will avoid indoor dining. That said, I don’t think things will be back to normal yet, much as we would like, there’s just no enough vaccines available. Like last summer, Ill spend most of my swimsuit time at our swimming hole on the river, which is mostly private except for an occasional kayak.