Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2020, 09:27 PM

Default It's summer in Oz and NZ what's happening out there?

It's summer in Oz and NW, how are things on the beaches, rivers and lakes out there.
Cold damp winter here in UK, excite us, we need it.
Old 12-19-2020, 02:22 AM
Speedo Member

In the subtropical part of Australia I live in we get most of our rain in summer. Sure we have lots of sunny days by we also get prolonged periods of wet weather.
The last week has been very wet so not much to report until today.
I was driving down a suburban street in what you would call the better part of town. It was raining lightly and there in the driveway of one house were what I assume were brother and sister washing a car.
They were clearly of high school and age and just wearing swimsuits.
Nothing interesting just standard school stuff. She had a one piece and he wore a pair of plain black briefs.
I was impressed as I hadn't seen a young man confidently wearing briefs like that in a long time. I guess the wet task at hand provided justification.
I had a look at their house later on google earth and not surprisingly they had a pool at the rear so It's possible he is already an enthusiast.
Don't know if its a trend starting (hope so) but either way it brightened my day.
Old 12-20-2020, 10:19 AM

Default Washing car

Nothing to do with OZ as I live in the US.
I have a fairly large pool in my back yard.
I have also washed a car in swim briefs, even though I rarely do other activities in the front yard in them.
I did most of my pool maintenance in swim briefs for years.
Six years ago we got a privacy fence around the pool so no I just do it nude.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:42 AM
Speedo Member

Default Melbourne outer

I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, in a bushy area, and in a court with no through traffic. There are four houses only in our court, plus five empty blocks of land, so it is fairly quiet. In October, during our Covid lockdown, we had a few warm to hot days. I used these days to wash my car, in the driveway, in my swimwear only and start my summer tanline early. I wear quite brief asian swimwear, with Mategear being my favourite as they only cover my cock and balls plus half of my butt cheeks. My housemates are nude half the time indoors, so they clearly don't object to me wearing Mategear swimwear. The next door house on one side is vacant, and another house two doors away on the other side has a nice young couple in it. So wearing Mategear to wash the car is not an issue. So, I was out in the unseasonal warm to hot October sunny day washing the car, getting browner and enjoying the freedom if near nudity. The couple went out in their car and waved, and I continued washing the car. And then a Woolworths delivery truck drove into the court to deliver our weekly groceries. I got a bit of a shock as I was worried I might be accused of indecency. Anyway, the driver got out, with a Covid mask on. I could see clearly he was a young asian guy around my age. As he walked past me on our driveway towards our front door he stopped and started talking. He immediately commented on how brief my swimwear was and said he has nothing like them. I could feel my cock swelling because we were looking at my swimwear and bulge. When you get erect in Mategear there is no room to keep everything covered. The more I realised it was happening, the harder it got. I apologised and covered my exposed knob with my hand. I was still holding the hose in the other, so I only had one hand to use for cover. I asked the guy to turn the tap off, which he did. I took him to the front door to put the bags inside. He said he would put them in the kitchen, so I led him into the kitchen to put the bags down. We put the refrigerated stuff in the fridge. Although he was wearing the mask, I could see he was very attractive. He is Australisn born, and has an Aussie mum. He had one of those beautiful shoulder tattoos, which I asked about. He said it hurt a lot. I am too chicken to get one I told him. I asked how far it extended, all the time holding my now fully erect cock. He lifted his shirt to show me the tattoo partly across one breast and around one nipple, and part way down his upper arm. He looked amazingly fit. I again apologised for my hard on, but I also let it go, as he knew I had it and didn't mind at all apparently. He immediately moved towards me and we kissed. And cuddled. He asked me about my swimwear, and I offered to show him what I had. I was home alone at the time, so I took him upstairs to my room and got out my dozen or so pairs including Mategear and Marcuse, plus the Aussiebum loose which I use at the beach and pool as they are fuller coverage. He went straight for the Mategear, and I asked if he would like to try them on. He jumped at the offer, and undressed. His body was awesome. Typical gym body half Asian. Smooth and golden colour. No tanline. His dick was bigger than I thought it would be, and I suspected would also have an issue in Mategear. He was half erect but managed to get them on. But immediately he grew hard as of course, like me, didn't fit in them. But he loved them. He then tried on my yellow Marcuse Arrest Me ones, which looked amazing against his Eurasian coloured skin. Unlike mine, his pubes, which he had thick ones, sit a couple of inches up from his shaft, so they showed no matter which he had on. I got mine lasered lower several years ago, so I only have a narrow 1cm band of hair around the part where my shaft joins on. Across the top and down the sides of the shaft sort of. My pubes therefore do not show much at all, only in Mategear swimwear. He tried on my Aussiebum 1.5” loose sky blue and also looked great, and they hid most of his pubes. Although when his dick got hard each time they showed a bit. By this stage I was totally naked enjoying the scenery, as was he. My cock was dripping precum, which he noticed and took a bit on his finger to taste. That was it for me... I pushed him gently only my bed and removed the Aussiebums and began sucking his stunning medium sized dick. He was gorgeous. We kissed and cuddled for a while, until I reached to my drawer for some lube and a couple of condoms. Needless to say, we fucked for some time. I normally top, but enjoyed bottoming on this occasion, possibly because his cock, although it has a good mushroom head under a foreskin, was slim in the main, and very comfortable to have inside my tight hole. After about 90 minutes I asked to finish as my housemates would be home in another hour or so. We agreed to remain friends, which we have. I have introduced him to my housemates, and he stays over quite often. He is a university student, so has to juggle his studies with his work and now seeing me. But uni is over currently so we see each other quite a bit. I actually love him.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:48 PM

Do you still have Woolworths? Woolworths in UK went bust and closed down.
Good story, enjoy your swimwear collection.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:04 AM
Speedo Member

Default My new favourite toy

Here in Melbourne we have had a spell of cold rainy days, unusual for this time of year, but today the sun finally came out. My wife gave me an inflatable SUP for Christmas, so I took it out on the lake. https://imgur.com/eU7S74v
Old 01-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Speedo Member

Very nice suit Niftynev! What kind is it?
Old 01-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Speedo Member

It's one I made myself to while away winter during lockdown. I made it based upon a Splash suit I had (https://www.halfnakedshop.com/en/pro...nd-swim-brief/)
Old 02-14-2021, 12:11 AM

Cool NZ

Here in NZ, it is fine and sunny and I have been working on a full length tan, beach and backyard.......no lines for me
Are such images permitted?

Last edited by nudenakiguy : 02-14-2021 at 02:09 AM.