Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2021, 10:23 PM

Default 1st time back in Pool

Today I went to a pool I go to with the intention of chatting up a hot blonde babe of a lifeguard who works there, squeezing into my black speedos before I set off on the trip I was absolutely steaming. As I had 40 mins to spare before the pool reopened I went the gym to work on my arms for when I approach her which didnt help just made me even hornier.
Anyway it appears it was her day off but theres this other lifeguard there, not as pretty but blonde hair and curvy with a nice ass, as i went to the locker to get my swimming stuff ready, she smiled at me so I smiled back and left to get changed.
Clothes in bag and wearing nothing but my black speedo i decided to approach her to ask when the steam and sauna reopens, think she knew I was happy to see her but instead of a yes/no answer she kept me talking for a few minutes and I was fighting the urge to cum and managed to thank her and got in the water, she said she will let me know when it reopens so hopefully its broke the ice and she seems really nice.
Anyway as the hour is ending shes strutting by poolside with her ass looking lovely in her black leggings.
I decide to ask her when is the least busiest time to come when im all wet in the shallow end with my speedos on show, again she gets into a convo with me while I am fighting the urge to go hard, next thing i go hard and start jizzing like mad , i had to lower my lower body into the water and pretended to reach for my water bottle, shes oblivious talking while underwater I have my legs together while my briefs are being filled with jizz and im panicking as I had to get out in a minute thinking I cant get out while this is going on.
Thankfully it stops in nick of time and her lifeguard male mate shouts her to help get something out of the stock room so I managed to retreat swiftly to the changing area to get out of my heavily spunked speedos.
It was good to break the ice with her just wondering where to go next what else to say to her, probably too early to say to her shes hot she seems a really nice girl and wouldnt be a bad alternative option but wondering what to say next when im in there
Old 04-24-2021, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Today I went to a pool I go to with the intention of chatting up a hot blonde babe of a lifeguard who works there, squeezing into my black speedos before I set off on the trip I was absolutely steaming. As I had 40 mins to spare before the pool reopened I went the gym to work on my arms for when I approach her which didnt help just made me even hornier.
Anyway it appears it was her day off but theres this other lifeguard there, not as pretty but blonde hair and curvy with a nice ass, as i went to the locker to get my swimming stuff ready, she smiled at me so I smiled back and left to get changed.
Clothes in bag and wearing nothing but my black speedo i decided to approach her to ask when the steam and sauna reopens, think she knew I was happy to see her but instead of a yes/no answer she kept me talking for a few minutes and I was fighting the urge to cum and managed to thank her and got in the water, she said she will let me know when it reopens so hopefully its broke the ice and she seems really nice.
Anyway as the hour is ending shes strutting by poolside with her ass looking lovely in her black leggings.
I decide to ask her when is the least busiest time to come when im all wet in the shallow end with my speedos on show, again she gets into a convo with me while I am fighting the urge to go hard, next thing i go hard and start jizzing like mad , i had to lower my lower body into the water and pretended to reach for my water bottle, shes oblivious talking while underwater I have my legs together while my briefs are being filled with jizz and im panicking as I had to get out in a minute thinking I cant get out while this is going on.
Thankfully it stops in nick of time and her lifeguard male mate shouts her to help get something out of the stock room so I managed to retreat swiftly to the changing area to get out of my heavily spunked speedos.
It was good to break the ice with her just wondering where to go next what else to say to her, probably too early to say to her shes hot she seems a really nice girl and wouldnt be a bad alternative option but wondering what to say next when im in there

This is so hot Papadoop! I can't wait to have more encounters like this as soon as the pools open up. Did this actually happen to you?
Old 04-25-2021, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomch5090
This is so hot Papadoop! I can't wait to have more encounters like this as soon as the pools open up. Did this actually happen to you?

Yep, always makes me horny wearing speedos infront of hot girls always makes me have a full on orgasm.
There was one time i was in the sauna with my hot girl mate and she was in her tight pink bikini, she asked me to put on her necklace. I ended up erect up her back passage, and started shaking trying to put the necklace on and for the next 3 minutes I was ejaculating like crazy up her bikini bottoms followed by the most awkward silence while pumping and squelching before I managed to tie the necklace. We just sat there afterwards in silence not having a clue what to say to each other. We both awkwardly pretend it never happened so erotic but embarrassing