Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2021, 10:06 PM

Default Trying to attract a girl wearing speedos?

Just need some advice
Basically theres this tidy little blonde fitty who started working as a lifeguard at our pool just before xmas, 2 weeks later we went into lockdown.
In a matter of weeks the pools reopen and I have gone a bit out of shape but I have heard she is single and was wondering apart from asking her if 'There are any classes on in the pool today' or 'What time does the pool shut' is there anything I can say to get to break the ice and get to know her and show her im interested?
Also what sort of swimwear should I go for my Skimpy Original Black Speedos or go for something more sophisticated and less revealing but just as Skin Tight such as my Black, Red or Navy Nike Swim Briefs or my Slazenger Blue Briefs?
Old 03-20-2021, 11:24 PM

Start running and exercising now, regain basic fitness.
When the pool reopens start swimming lengths, when you can swim a kilometre concentrate of getting your stroke style correct, then build up to 2km. Once you can swim 2km start building up your speed with sprints and rests. Once you can swim 3000m fast and with good style apply for lifesaver training.
Having gained a lifesaving award you have earned your speedos and will understand her as a lifeguard and swimmer.
It's no good just waving your bulge at her and hoping she will melt into your arms, if she is as hot as you say she can have any of the men in the lifesaving club, including the gay ones, so why should she bother with you?
She's paid to be poolside to assist and even rescue the public, she's paid to be polite to you despite your advances, build up a passing friendship with smiles, nods and hellos, and take you time, otherwise you risk being thrown out or banned.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Start running and exercising now, regain basic fitness.
When the pool reopens start swimming lengths, when you can swim a kilometre concentrate of getting your stroke style correct, then build up to 2km. Once you can swim 2km start building up your speed with sprints and rests. Once you can swim 3000m fast and with good style apply for lifesaver training.
Having gained a lifesaving award you have earned your speedos and will understand her as a lifeguard and swimmer.
It's no good just waving your bulge at her and hoping she will melt into your arms, if she is as hot as you say she can have any of the men in the lifesaving club, including the gay ones, so why should she bother with you?
She's paid to be poolside to assist and even rescue the public, she's paid to be polite to you despite your advances, build up a passing friendship with smiles, nods and hellos, and take you time, otherwise you risk being thrown out or banned.

Think thats the plan first just get to know her gradually and see what vibe i get hopefully at some point she will give me the kiss of life