Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2015, 11:21 AM

Default Singlets

I wear lycra Wrestling singlets when I do workout at home in my gym, just because it's more comfortable (and I think it's masculine too), and also when I want to relax.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to louievlahopoulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikey2k27
I just love the feeling of speedo on my body i am gay. I live in tropics so hot he lots of the time so I spent most of days just lay around in speedo. we have pool so i walk around in my yard with them on. my BF love have then on went he not at work. As i work from home i where then in my office. i only real put on clothier to go to shops lots of the time i keep my speedo on under them once i am back home off with the clothier back into my speedo i have 25pairs now. if friend come lots of them just love lay around in there under where.
I am bi and love wearing my speedos.When I had my first homosexual experience I was wearing a bright blue pair with 1" side seams.We'll leave that story for the story centre.I haven't worn anything but Speedos since I've worn swimwear.I love the way they look on me and even more on other men.They don't have to be built like Olympic swimmers.I just love looking at their bulge,especially when wet.I now have many pairs of speedos and like wearing all of them the same.I love it when men and women look at me,especially when I'm getting out of the water.I usually have an erection the whole time as they feel so good......and it's more than obvious.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:12 AM

Post My lycra

I love my lycra shorts and pants, I have lots. I wear them around the house and everywhere I go. I feel sexy and manly all at the same time. I love the looks and comments from the girls.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM

Talking Wearing lycra leotard and swim suit.

Another spring season has begun. I went to the doctors, getting a full yearly checkup and got a clean bill health. Like the other member, to celebrate I bought myself, a men's nylon lycra summer light blue leotard with a a red and blue speedo swim briefs. I wore the leotard yesterday and felt great in it. I also tried the speedo swim suit on and a perfect fit. While wearing my blue leotard as underwear, she told me it was time to take a late day shower and change out of my sports clothes. She didn't know I was wearing my leotard underneath. I did blush, as we were both in the bathroom while she watched me strip off my outer sports clothes, when she saw my extra snug blue leotard, was admiring how well it fit me, but it also has to come off now for my shower. Soon I was pulling it off my shoulders, slowly peeling it down my waist and getting closer to coming off. Feeling the clinging lycra slowly coming down really tickled and I certainly was feeling good, as she joyfully readied the nice warm shower. After a lot of firm pulling and tugging it off my now excited lowers, the soft tight lycra leotard slipped down to my ankles exposing all of me. She then gave me a big hug and kiss, saying she was glad to know I was in good health. It was a great way to start the warm weather season in good health, wearing an extra soft snug nylon lycra men's leotard and a speedo lycra speedo swimsuit
Old 08-09-2017, 11:16 AM

I am bi and love wearing my speedos.When I had my first homosexual experience I was wearing a bright blue pair with 1" side seams.We'll leave that story for the story centre.I haven't worn anything but Speedos since I've worn swimwear.
Ladies Tank Comfort Color
Old 03-20-2018, 10:59 AM

There's definitely something sexy about wearing spandex. I think wearing spandex is more masculine than feminine. You're a dude wearing spandex showing off your what it is to be a man. I don't know what would be so feminine about that other than the labels that society has put on men that wear skin-hugging materials. If spandex became more trendy and women loved the look, I bet more guys would wear spandex.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:46 PM

Wink "How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

i feel very comfortable wearing any lycra, especially if it fits well. I like wearing bright colored well fitting lycra Speedo swimsuits or snug lycra running tights with clinging lycra briefs underneath, but in the right circumstances. I enjoy the soft, snug and secure feeling in them before it's time for my lycra outfit or sexy tight Speedo to come off.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:43 AM

Red face How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

one of my special times being snug and erect in lycra,is like when in my rather snug and tickling spandex tights and shiny tight fitting sports microfiber briefs when on a doctor's last minute reschedule physical examination. I don't have time to change, so I go for my doctor's rescheduled appointment. of course, I have a change of loose fitting clothes to put on after my rescheduled appointment. After sitting in the waiting room a while, I have a full hard on from the tickling snug feeling in the lycra tights and microfiber briefs. I'm soon called by the lovely nurse, wen she compliment how nice my snug outfit fit me, but it all has to come off for your physical exam and she'll help me out of them. I really felt so snug and sexy in those lycra tights with a nice hard on well encased in all that lycra. Soon while in the exam room, it was time to strip naked, but the nurse said she'll strip me out of all that lycra. I felt so good in those lycra tights and briefs with a full erection in them. The pretty nurse began undressing me, first my long sleeve sports shirt was firmly pulled off my raised arms, then she let me stay in my sexy clinging spandex lycra tights and sexy microfiber undies a little longer. Now the time to give up all my clinging lycra sportswear had come, when the nurse slowly untied the long drawstring on my lycra spandex tights. then stretching the tights waistband. Those tights and microfiber briefs felt so snug while still on me and my erect penis felt so secure under all that clinging lycra, when once the tights draw strings were untied, she smiled and began tugging the snug lycra tights down, I felt like a little boy, loosing his favorite outfit, as the clinging spandex lycra tight slowly slipped off my upper waist. They felt so nice and snug while still on me, but to no avail, as the still clinging tight were coming off. The nurse would continue trying to strip them off me, as more and more of the microfiber briefs began to show. She managed to strip those sexy spandex tights off me, as I whimpered like a little boy who just had his favorite spandex underwear stripped off him. Now only in microfiber sports briefs,still keeping my erect penis snug and secure in lyca and after more squirming and whimpering she had those beautiful microfiber briefs down and off male genitals and now naked with a fully exposed bouncing hard penis. The nurse would give a big smile while saying " okay, you're ready for the doctor. It certainly was an erotic experience loosing all my sexy snug lycra spandex sports tights and soft clinging microfiber briefs to the lovely nurse and female doctor examining my now naked male body.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:59 AM

I guess I would say I feel sexy when I wear lycra. Depending on the garment, I would also say sporty or athletic as well. When I go cycling while wearing spandex shorts, it's such a great feeling to be out there riding and knowing that the only thing separating me from the world is a thin layer of spandex.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:03 AM

Default Feeling

Speedo briefs and tight cycling gear feel erotic on a tight bulge. Sleek and sexy too. Masc guy but enjoy the fun gear! Need buds to enjoy it with. Anyone every plan summer speedo gathering ?
Cheers